JUST MY LUCK注册过国家商标注册查询网吗?还有哪些分类可以注册?

推荐这篇日记的豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&Just My Luck (2006) - IMDb
CHARTS & TRENDS
3 hours ago
5 hours ago
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Just My Luck&()
2:19 | Trailer
Manhattanite Ashley is known to many as the luckiest woman around. After a chance encounter with a down-and-out young man, however, she realizes that she's swapped her fortune for his.
(screenplay),
(screenplay) (as Amy B. Harris)
Popularity
Buzzing comedies such as
await you in our . Check in for all the info you need.
Related News
23 June 2018
30 October 2017
09 October 2017
PEOPLE.com
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 40 titles
created 12&Feb&2012
a list of 21 titles
created 2&weeks&ago
a list of 33 titles
created 8&months&ago
a list of 46 titles
created 11&May&2016
a list of 38 titles
created 3&months&ago
Share this Rating
Just My Luck
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
7 nominations.
Sworn enemies find themselves in each other's bodies, and use this to ruin each other's lives.
Nick Hurran
Samaire Armstrong,
Kevin Zegers,
Sherry Miller
A rebellious Malibu princess is shipped off to a strict English boarding school by her father.
Nick Moore
Emma Roberts,
Aidan Quinn,
Natasha Richardson
A modern retelling of Snow White set against students in their freshman year of college in the greek system.
Joe Nussbaum
Amanda Bynes,
Sara Paxton,
Three ex-girlfriends of a serial cheater set up their former lover to fall for the new girl in town so they can watch him get his heart broken.
Betty Thomas
Jesse Metcalfe,
Arielle Kebbel
When her brother decides to ditch for a couple weeks, Viola heads over to his elite boarding school, disguised as him, and proceeds to fall for one of his soccer teammates, and soon learns she's not the only one with romantic troubles.
Andy Fickman
Amanda Bynes,
Laura Ramsey,
Channing Tatum
A young woman pretends to be pregnant in order to avoid being fired from her job. When that gets her special treatment by everyone involved in her life, she tries to keep up the lie for nine months.
Lara Shapiro
Lindsay Lohan,
Luke Kirby,
Chris Parnell
Anna Foster has never had an ordinary life. At eighteen years old, she is the most protected girl in A she is the First Daughter. Frustrated with her overprotective father, the ...
Andy Cadiff
Mandy Moore,
Matthew Goode,
Mark Harmon
A troubled young woman is sent to live with her grandmother for the summer, while hiding a secret that could potentially tear her family apart.
Garry Marshall
Jane Fonda,
Lindsay Lohan,
Felicity Huffman
Two best friends become rivals when they schedule their respective weddings on the same day.
Gary Winick
Kate Hudson,
Anne Hathaway,
Candice Bergen
The first daughter of the U.S. President heads off to college where she falls for a graduate student with a secret agenda.
Forest Whitaker
Katie Holmes,
Marc Blucas,
Michael Keaton
A blind young man (Pine) thinks he finds love with an Indian woman (Jay), though their relationship is fraught with cultural differences.
James Keach
Chris Pine,
Anjali Jay,
Eddie Kaye Thomas
A tough, street-smart private eye is hired by the FBI to go undercover in a college sorority.
Tom Vaughan
Miley Cyrus,
Jeremy Piven,
Mike O'Malley
Cast overview, first billed only:
In Manhattan, Ashley Albright is a lucky woman and very successful in the agency where she works. The clumsy Jake Hardin is an unlucky aspirant manager of the rock band McFly, who is unsuccessfully trying to contact the entrepreneur Damon Phillips to promote his band. When Ashley meets Jake in a masquerade party, they kiss each other, swapping her fortune with his bad luck.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Everything changed in the wink of an eye.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated PG-13 for some brief sexual references
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 12 May 2006 (USA)
Also Known As: Golpe de suerte
Filming Locations:
Budget:$28,000,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend USA: $5,692,285,
14 May 2006, Wide Release
Gross USA: $17,324,744, 30 July 2006
Production Co:
Show more on
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
Did You Know?
described working with
in this film: "It was a real cyclone of insanity, like being around The Beatles. It was fascinating to watch, and in hindsight it's really a distinct moment in someone's life when you see what's really wonderful about what we get to do and what's really dangerous about it."
When Ashley goes to Madame Z's, Madame Z is going downstairs with her arms folded in her shawl. When Ashley is talking to her she has a bag of garbage and is walking upstairs.
[first lines]
Good morning, Oscar.
Connections
References &(1984)
Soundtracks
Written by D. Kranenburg and M. Rozenbroek
Performed by The Sunclub
Courtesy of Spinninrecords.N1
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
no surprises, it's as bad as you expected
Girl who takes her supernatural good luck for granted loses her mojo to unlucky but surprisingly cute loser. Of course you are wondering what happens next. Does she get it back? Does she learn a life lesson along the way? Do the two fall in love in the end?This isn't even the kind of bad movie that you can enjoy watching for the humor of how bad it is. Those are the movies with amateur actors or plots that don't make sense because they ran out of money half way through. Or the ones where they try to do something innovative and are just weird. This is worse -- it's professionally bad. Everything is smooth and marginally professional and completely predictable, and painfully boring.I saw this because there was a slight &not as bad as you expect& buzz, and now I'll admit I was suckered. This movie is so formulaic I doubt I'll even remember having seen it a year from now.
36 of 70 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Explore popular movies available to rent or buy on Prime Video.
Recently Viewed
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on按住视频可进行拖动
倒霉爱神版权版
复制播放器地址
复制HTML代码
复制页面地址
倒霉爱神版权版
下载视频需安装PC客户端
扫码发现更大的世界Just My Luck- 或用以下帐号直接登录 -
袁娅维携手Kehlani演绎浪漫恋曲,《浪漫主义》《Just My Luck》上线酷我音乐
继4月29日,与音乐人王嘉尔联手推出的《Lucky Rain》在酷我音乐斩获好评后,5月17日,华纳音乐“灵魂流行新天后”TIA袁娅维携手“与新晋R&B歌手”Kehlani再次推出《浪漫主义》《Just My Luck》
  继4月29日,与音乐人王嘉尔联手推出的《Lucky
Rain》在酷我音乐斩获好评后,5月17日,华纳音乐“灵魂流行新天后”TIA袁娅维携手“与新晋R&B歌手”Kehlani再次推出《浪漫主义》《Just
My Luck》双主打,跨国超实力碰撞,共同演绎浪漫恋曲。
  歌曲《Just My Luck》由美国音乐人Oak
Felder与Kehlani联手创作,TIA飞赴洛杉矶录音并由Oak亲自制作,两人声线完美契合将这首歌的轻松浪漫气质完美呈现。据悉,早前TIA曾在《歌手》巅峰会上献出过《Just
My Luck》的一段抓耳旋律,叫人念念不忘。现在,《Just My
Luck》完整版在酷我音乐正式上线,歌迷们可以一饱耳福了。
  此外,为照顾中国歌迷,Kehlani更献上了诚意满满的中文首唱,中文吐字十分标准。同时,两人特别准备的中文版《浪漫主义》也已作为《TIARA》完整专辑的收官彩蛋释出。上酷我音乐,一键畅听TIA和Kehlani的极致之声,感受两版不同甜度的恋爱写照!
  免责声明:本网部分内容转载自其他媒体,目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点,其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容,本站不承担此类作品侵权行为的直接责任及连带责任。如若本网有任何内容侵犯您的权益,请及时拨打投诉热线:7
投诉邮箱: 本站将会在24小时内处理完毕。
  来源:中国网
请文明发言,还可以输入140字
您的评论已经发表成功,请等候审核
小提示:您要为您发表的言论后果负责,请各位遵守法纪注意语言文明
本网站由南方新闻网版权所有,未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像 广东南方网络信息科技有限公司负责制作维护
违法和不良信息举报电话:

我要回帖

更多关于 商标注册 的文章

随机推荐