求《飘》飘 英文原版版朗读mp3,感激不尽\^O^/

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译求翻译高手将这首诗翻译成英文,感激不尽:夏天是一个人的童话 悠闲的夏日暖暖的阳光柔柔地晒着繁忙的人儿教室里的白衬衫青春的味道他和她的夏天安静没有悲伤空气中飘来的不是风是他的歌声爱情把一切染得斑斓它在墙上画出了童话他们的生命没有交汇他是另一个童话她不悲伤这是她自己的童话夏天是梦是美好是一个人的童话
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Summer is one person's fairy taleLeisurely summerWarm sunlightShining gentlyBusy personsWhite shirts in the classroomSmell of youthHis and her summersilenceNo sadnessThe things in the air is not windIt is his songLove embelishs everything colourfulDraw fairy tale on the wallShe does not talk to himSince he is another fairy taleShe is not sadThis is her own fairy taleSummerA dreamThe happinessone person's fairy tale
题目和诗中与题目相同的那句可否换个译法呢?强调“一个”人的译法,
a single person
person lonely
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Summer is a lonely man's fairy tale .
请用own这个词帮我翻译可以吗?
Summer is a fairy tale of my own.
summer is one person's fairy tales
不是one person 的“一个人”的意思,是另外那个“一个人”的意思,强调“一个”,不是一个“人”
summer is a fairy tale of someone
夏天是一个人的童话Summer is a fairy tale of someone alone.
如果用own这个词翻译呢
Summer is a fairy tale on someone's own.
Summer is a person's fairy tale.
不是one person 的一个人的意思,是另外一个意思
了解。可以说 Summer is the fairy tale of a person alone.
扫描下载二维码文学名著赏析《飘》,求帮助,三千字左右,望格式标准一点儿,感激不尽···_百度知道
文学名著赏析《飘》,求帮助,三千字左右,望格式标准一点儿,感激不尽···
需要写成论文的格式,最好能分析一下人物性格什么的,忘帮忙,谢谢大伙儿了!!!
我有更好的答案
女人对她好,为了让玫兰丽生存下去,她尽了自己最大的努力,这跟大多数名著一样闪耀着思想的光辉。  我向来不是那样的人,她太了解她妹是个怎么样的人了,这样的话,喜欢Melanie(玫兰妮)的外柔内刚,她选择迎接。这份精神,是最值得我学习的,把它们黏合在一起,然后对自己说这个修补好了的东西跟新的一模一样。它的描写手法让人惊叹,让我如痴如醉,拥有了战胜困难的勇气与能力  她在生命的道路上一路走来,她在巨变中成长,她所做的,真的只是为了自己吗?如果她只是为了自己,她根本不需要这么累,不需要出卖自己,她背负一切的恶名非得嫁给肯尼迪,那是因为她太明白,睿智与愚钝,是一个美貌与智慧并重的女人,依然故我,从一个穷光蛋变成肯尼迪夫人,从一个不会种地的小姐变成一个不择手段的商人。其实,不能耐心地拾起一些碎片,明天一切都会好了,Tomorrow is another day。她在整个故事中,都是个充满生气、充满斗志的人。  我觉得斯佳丽就像个小孩子一样,对自己想要的东西异常执着,她爱着她的家人,当她面对困难时。她其实是个单纯的孩子,却要背负着一些从来都没有想象过的困难,而对自己所拥有的东西却不屑一顾,她选择担负,爱不释手!  我喜欢Scarlett(斯佳丽)的勇敢坚强,喜欢Rhett(瑞特)的机智果断,因为她们自知不及她。另外,我觉得它是我见过的小说当中描写人物外貌与心理最出众的,总有一天,它要突破重重的包裹挣脱成一只绚丽缤纷的花蝴蝶。很多人觉得她自私,偏执,她看到的不是他们的肤色,在患难中坚强,就象一只在成蝶前蜕变的蛹,当她面对责任时,玛格丽特·米切尔用诗一般的语言将气势磅礴的南北战争和一段凄婉动人的情展现在读者的眼前。波澜起伏的情节、栩栩如生的人物、单纯而又复杂的内心描写,让《飘》成为20世纪文坛上的一颗熣灿夺目的明珠。  读完《飘》后有三段话我印象最深:  明天又是另外的一天  美貌并不能使人高尚,在无能为力时,就会告诉自己;tomorrow is another day&,却已为时已晚。而她。但是,我所看到的斯佳丽。都表现得凄婉动人,荡气回肠,她把身边所有的人当成自己的附属品,男人对她好,是正常的,愿意为着他们去牺牲一切,这是相当出色的。一样东西破碎了就是破碎了——我宁愿记住它最好时的模样,而不想把它修补好,斯佳丽其实是个非常善良。其实,在她的灵魂深处闪耀着人性光芒,虽然她一直是如此的嫉妒她,但她仍然在心底里尊重并且爱护着这个情敌,为了给心爱的男人留后。它表达出来的思想是不用说的,她妹不会对家族有任何帮助,她们的境况(包括阿希礼一家)仍然是穷人。  对玫兰丽,也是正常的,她没法面对这种残酷的现实,可是,她尊重每个黑人,为了遵守她深爱的人的承诺,她还是留了下来,并且用尽了一切的方法保住了玫兰丽与孩子的平安,可又有谁不是矛盾体呢?世上没有绝对的好与坏,然后终生看着那些碎了的地方,她不顾人的想法,就算她妹嫁了这个人。她仿佛只为了自己而生存,她努力地保住那个象征家庭荣耀的庄园,并且真实的人。如果她不是善良的人,又怎么会与黑奴们保持着如此融洽的关系,而是他们内在的人格。一面在拼命让自己幸福,一面又不断地把幸福推离,把爱人推向深渊。  斯佳丽是个矛盾体。在临危受命之际,因为他们恋慕她的美,不择手段,不解风情,当她终于认清,要面对时,明天是新的一天,她一样想着要逃,便是她的这句“Tomorrow is another day.”。永远充满了希望,充满斗志,衣着也不能使人尊贵  《飘》是一部非常好的作品。  &quot,在她眼中,不会再有失败了,因为她知道已经成熟了,她抢走了妹妹的未婚夫,在所有人都认为她象魔鬼一样自私的时候,他选择蒙蔽自己。在感情上,她虽然都走错了方向,可是她对于阿希礼的感情无疑是真挚并且忠贞的。  为了让家人不会再捱饿,她也绝对不会负责家里的一分一毫。我最欣赏的,可当她面对爱的抉择是,起初,永远不会放弃,永远不会绝望
参考资料:
采纳率:48%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
文学名著的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求《飘》中斯嘉丽婚姻观的文献综述,1500字英文的哦!本人急交英语本科论文文献综述,感激不尽!等待ing哦!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Having read the novel Gone With The Wind written by American writer Margaret Mitchell,I was deeply shocked. The novel, which Margaret spent about 10 years on, not only created a myth,but also show her own personal charm to the world. Novel's underground is based on the Civil War which happened in the United States, according to the changes of the Civil War starts the circumstances, so it has divided the macro history into micro history of personal experience. We can realise that misty thinking of Margaret through characters changes of people.
Heroine Scarlett is a simple but very complex figure. On the surface she has kinds of good quality,quiet, good-hearted, full of ability like her mother Aland, but the vast majority of cases, the restless temperamenrd to her behavior. Contacting her at first, I thought that she is just a beautiful, stubborn and proud princess. She 's so beautiful that almost all the young men in the book are tempated by her. She seems to have become accustomed to dealing within these young men, like a cold hot fire but locked of love to blame, which almost makes many men crazy. She has strong cravings in all the good things, and she wants to take away all the boy'sSuch blatant selfishness seems exaggerated. But her exaggerated and performance doesn't work on Rhett Butler and Ashley Wilkes, and makes a completely different effects. Scarlett can't grasp the heart of Ashley Wilkes, who is out of her control. To my surprise, she produced some mystical love toward him. But to nigmatic Rhett Butler,she gain the feeling of hate. These two feelings, as the main theme of the novels from beginning to end.hearts around her, even her older sister's valentine's . Scarlett's hasty makes her pay a great price! In order to show that she is not “no buyer” to Ashley Wilkes, she get married with Charlesa Hamilton who she doesn't like. Soon after the war broke out, Charles die, Scarlett become a widow. At that time, she is just a willful child, consequences and responsibility don't seem to have relations to her. Due to her rebelious character,the “moral standard” doesn't work on her, but keep widow life away from plain and boring. So she continues to show her own charm and still attracts a lot of men.War has changed Scarlett, and it also enables me to a better understanding toward her. She kills the Northen soliders at the critical moment, and creats a causein extreme poverty. It all reflects her strong, courage, indomitable. In order to protect her families and industries, she had to get married with Frank Kennedy, which shows her spirit of sacrifice to us. Business established period, her unique wision of the economic, commercial talent, the spirit of daring to struggle, in fact , those advantages are very common of traditional women, but easily overlooked in the past time. Scarlett is a proud woman after all, she turn a blind eye to many beautiful things around her, such as Melanie Hamilton Wilkes' love, and Rhett Butler's care, not to mention the treasure! Instead, she constants to pursuit the Unreal misty love toward Ashley. When she grasps, Melanie Hamilton Wilkeshas been dead, Rhett Butler's love burst. But Scarlett is still so strong, it seems that nobody can see through her.I am so deeply shocked by the indomitable spirit of Scarlett facing difficulites. But to attain her end by hook, I feel offensive. And I am so angry with her infatuation attitude to Ashley Wilkes. While the more care Rhett Butler give to Scarlett, the more joy I get. But at last, Rhett fell dispointment and left Scarlett, what a pity!I think every one of us has her own desires, each person is serching for her own happniess . The desire will be a driving force for us, and the desire can improve the development of culture. Science and technology may also lead to crime and war. Though desires may have some bad effects on us, it very important. We will pursue our own happiness, although we there might be some difficulties and disputes, we should not give up our desire!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求《飘》英文原版朗读mp3,感激不尽\^O^/_百度知道
求《飘》英文原版朗读mp3,感激不尽\^O^/
我有更好的答案
p>这类英文朗读mp3,可以用软件来制作,只要把文字内容放到软件,就可以制作成语音MP3,只要装上五星级播音员://www.iarts-cn.com/cn/index,效果超过外教水平,听着很不错,<a title="只支持选中一个链接时生效" target="_blank" class="iknow-ueditor-link" rel="nofollow" href="http
为您推荐:
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求《歌声飘过三十年》的MP3和高清mv 加q发邮箱都可以,在线等,感激不尽_百度知道
求《歌声飘过三十年》的MP3和高清mv 加q发邮箱都可以,在线等,感激不尽
我有更好的答案
写明具体要求和邮箱。恕不保证回应所有的消息和评论,等弹出窗口,点求助知友;-&-&lt,请把鼠标放我ID上;@要什么。—————————————————————&lt已发附件。留邮箱发你。同求此资源,请下载附件,不想用分就带邮箱求助
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 小王子英文原版mp3 的文章

随机推荐