bree on my ownn是第几部刺客信条的主题曲?

On My Own(Miley Cyrus演唱歌曲)_百度百科
声明:百科词条人人可编辑,词条创建和修改均免费,绝不存在官方及代理商付费代编,请勿上当受骗。
?Miley Cyrus演唱歌曲
(Miley Cyrus演唱歌曲)
《On My Own》Funky热闹起舞的歌曲是收录于第四张录音室专辑《》的一首歌曲。
On My Own中文名称
On My Own中英歌词
On My Own - Miley Cyrus  自食其力 - 麦莉·赛勒斯    Iain't looking at you  我不想看着你  For no particular reason  毫无任何原因  It's just a tough spot  对我来说  For me to be in  融入这里很难  I gottaopen that door, oh yeah  我要打开那扇门, 哦耶  I gotta Get it open! Hey!  我要打开它!嘿!  I'm breaking the way through, just like arobber  我正破门而入, 像个盗贼一样  And smile for the camera  在镜头前微笑  Damn, Ifeel awesome  我擦, 这感觉真棒  Push itopen little more, hey!  再打开一点点, 嘿!  Gotta get it open, heyyy  我要打开它, 嘿  You will never listen when I need someone totalk to  每当我需要找人倾诉时你从来不会倾听  So youswitch the subject, cause, cause it's beyond you  你转换了话题, 因为你毫不在意我的问题  And whenyou talk about your dreams, I'm never included  你谈你的梦想时, 我从来不在其中  I need to stop sleeping on myself  是时候从白日梦里  Wake upand do it on my own!  醒来 自食其力了!  Hey!  嘿!  I'll find a way, yeah  我一定会找到方法, 耶  And I'll do it on my own  我会自食其力  Hey!  嘿!  I can doanything, yeah  我能做任何事情, 耶  And I'll do it on my own  我会自食其力  I will get it done with the help from noone  没有任何人帮助我也可以做好  I came into this world by myself  我一个人来到这个世界  So Idon't need nobody else  因此不需要任何人帮助  We havejust begun  我们才刚刚开始  So muchto do, so young  那么年轻,能做那么多事  Don't be afraid of alone, you'll get it doneon your own  不要害怕独自一人你可以自食其力  Uh, woo!  哦, 哇!  I knowyou're in there! Open up, open up!  我知道你在那里! 快快开门!  Justlike the Feds, looking for the stuff  就像警察破门寻找东西那样  Three knocks at the door  叩门三响  Uh, I gotta get it open  噢, 我要打开它  I'm soconfused, with all the traffic  这些人流 令我困惑  I'mma skip the line  我要插队  Who cares what happens!  谁在乎会发生什么!  I gotta stay on that course  我要继续前行  Uh, I gotta get it open!  噢! 我要打开那扇门!  You will never listen when I need someone totalk to  每当我需要找人倾诉时你从来不会倾听  So you switch the subject, cause, cause it'sbeyond you  你转换了话题, 因为你毫不在意我的问题  And when you talk about your dreams, I'm neverincluded  你谈你的梦想时, 我从来不在其中  I need to stop sleeping on myself  是时候从白日梦里  Wake up and do it on my own!  醒来 自食其力了!  Hey!  嘿!  I'll find a way, yeah  我一定会找到方法, 耶  And I'll do it on my own  我会自食其力  Hey!  嘿!  I can do anything, yeah  我能做任何事情, 耶  And I'll do it on my own  我会自食其力  I will get it done with the help from noone  没有任何人帮助我也可以做好  I came into this world by myself  我一个人来到这个世界  So I don't need nobody else  因此不需要任何人帮助  We have just begun  我们才刚刚开始  So much to do, so young  那么年轻,能做那么多事  Don't be afraid of alone, you'll get it doneon your own  不要害怕独自一人你可以自食其力  You will never listen when I need someone totalk to  每当我需要找人倾诉时你从来不会倾听  So you switch the subject, cause, cause it'sbeyond you  你转换了话题, 因为你毫不在意我的问题  And when you talk about your dreams, I'm neverincluded  你谈你的梦想时, 我从来不在其中  I need to stop sleeping on myself  是时候从白日梦里  Wake up and do it on my own  醒来 自食其力了!  Hey!  嘿!  I'll find a way, yeah  我能做任何事情, 耶  And I'll do it on my own  我会自食其力  Hey!  嘿!  I can do anything, yeah  我能做任何事情, 耶  And I'll do it on my own  我会自食其力  I will get it done with the help from noone  没有任何人帮助我也可以做好  I came into this world by myself  我一个人来到这个世界  So I don't need nobody else  因此不需要任何人帮助  We have just begun  我们才刚刚开始  So much to do, so young  那么年轻,能做那么多事  Don't be afraid of alone, you'll get it doneon your own  不要害怕独自一人你可以自食其力视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
自制 第一次混剪,可能会有些地方不好
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3

我要回帖

更多关于 on my own 歌词 的文章

随机推荐