急急求口语化中中翻英 价格,不要机器翻,感谢! 非常谢谢你的来信觧释,我会试着与老板再次沟通采购掘土机

求信件中翻英,需英语口语话些,不要翻译器的翻译,感谢!如下: 谢谢你对岛上的安排与协助,希望你和求信件中翻英,需英语口语话些,不要翻译器的翻译,感谢!如下:谢谢你对岛上的安排与协助,希望你和太太旅途愉快平安!根据你的耒信,让我又更了解了岛上的详细状况,实在对我非常有帮助!针对你其中的一些建议,我也与老板讨论过了,有几点回应如下:1. 关于岛上现有的小船与码头,我们计划先维持现状,不增买大船及扩建码头.2. 你提供的相关联结,我会去浏览阅读,希望会有很大的幇助.另外,我们之后可能要了觧关于“RURAL A"的相关条款了.3. 至于岛上另外2间小屋的内部重建,我们认为是可以试着去做的.5. 我己经了解虎蛇的相关资讯,实在是可怕及危险呀,可怜的羊群!也许我们考虑再买一只公羊来利于羊群的繁殖,对于环境与生态平衡都有帮助.当然,还有其他许多建设与计划的相关细节等著你我一起合作与面对,在不久的将来去访问你和当地机构更是必然的!先祝愿你们新年快乐!
Yoka是好人130
Thank you for your arrangement and assistance on island.Hope you and your wife will enjoy the trip safely.According to your mail,I know the detail situation on island again and it's really very helpful to me.About some of your advices,I have also discussed with my boss.The followings are my responds.About available boats and wharf on island,we plan to keep this situation first.So there'll be no more big boat or extending wharf.I'll check the link you provided.I hope it will be useful.In addition,we may want to know something about RURALA rules in the near future.About the internal re-build for another 2 small rooms on island,we think it is possible to follow up.I've already known related information about tigers and snacks.It's really horrible and dangerous.Poor goats!Maybe we will consider to buy another male goat to the benefit of reproduction,which is helpful to environment and ecological balance.Of course,there are many related details about other advices and plans need our cooperation and face to.In the near future,it's necessary for me to visit you and local facility.Happy New Year in advance!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译求信件中翻英,需英语口语话些,不要翻译器的翻译,如下:方才非常高兴与你的通话,我想接下来有许多的细节需要你协助我们一一去了觧了,也希望你们明天的旅程一路平安愉快,享受与家人共度圣诞佳节!
I'm very happy talking to you just now.I think there will be many details in which we need your kind assistance.Thank you very much.Wish you a bon voyage tomorrow and a happy Christmas with your family!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
very happy to had
a talk with you ,so thanks .i have to say
we have more details to learn that really need your help,so i wish we can keep
connection
and have a good enjoy with your family ,happy Chrismas !
扫描下载二维码请英语达人进来帮忙翻译几句话,万分感谢,中翻英,正式一点xx,请参考一下之前和王先生的邮件往来,我们非常希望可以尽快审核完这个工厂,谢谢你的体谅和帮助。
冰枫剑鲨119
Please refer to and Mr. Wang's mail, we very much hope that we can finish audit the factory as soon as possible, thank you for your consideration and help.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码急求口语化中翻英,不要机器翻,感谢! 又过了一阵子了,希望你们都安好!想知道你们所有的事是否都进_百度知道
急求口语化中翻英,不要机器翻,感谢! 又过了一阵子了,希望你们都安好!想知道你们所有的事是否都进
急求口语化翻英要机器翻谢阵希望都安想知道所事否都进行顺利必竞离海旅行剩半月所专案任何问题或进度请更新譲我觧非谢
提问者采纳
Time goes fast! Hope you all good. I'm curious to know that if everything is going on smoothly. As long as you are about to leave Shanghai and start your trip in half a month, please keep me updated about the progress and the problems regarding all the projects. Thanks a lot!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中翻英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求口语化中翻英,不要机器翻,感谢! 非常感谢你们用心整理出的所有相关信息,我会一一整理后,在老_百度知道
急求口语化中翻英,不要机器翻,感谢! 非常感谢你们用心整理出的所有相关信息,我会一一整理后,在老
急求口语化翻英要机器翻谢非谢用整理所相关信息我整理板发前往前向口觧释所注意事项并资料打印给若任何问题我几赶紧与联系辛苦
提问者采纳
Thank you for organizing all the relevant information, I will catalogue them, then personally explain to the boss all the precautions and provide them with a printed copy of the data. I will contact you ASAP if anything comes up, thanks again!ASAP=as soon as possible
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
信访的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你的来信 英语 的文章