求战地4配置要求里面 Battlefield 4\Data\cas_01.cas cas_11.cas这个文件!!!!

战地4(Battlefield 4)官方首部17分钟 高清1080P预告片_腾讯视频
三倍流畅播放
1080P蓝光画质
新剧提前看
1080P蓝光画质
纯净式无框播放器
三倍流畅播放
扫一扫 手机继续看
下载需先安装客户端
{clientText}
客户端特权:
3倍流畅播放
当前播放至 {time}
扫一扫 手机继续看
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要谁可以给我战地4的cas_15.cas文件啊?就是data文件夹下的第15个文件_百度知道
谁可以给我战地4的cas_15.cas文件啊?就是data文件夹下的第15个文件
我有更好的答案
你直接在origin里面对着bf4右键修复安装就行了啊,。望采纳谢谢
采纳率:63%
游民星空 战地专题有
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
战地的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。查看: 7694|回复: 5
求正常PB文件....现在不停提示no packet flow。
TA的每日心情衰 17:09签到天数: 2 天[LV.1]初来乍到
本帖最后由 lianguuiu 于
03:01 编辑
进去到loading level了。但是游戏没有显示载入图片,等很久后直接自动关闭。2 f( ]9 \&&x' s+ E. o
遊戲中斷:您被反作弊程式踢出。陳述的理由:PunkBuster kicked player 'CN_grapefruit' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow
TA的每日心情无聊 10:39签到天数: 1 天[LV.1]初来乍到
挂个VPN就好了
TA的每日心情开心 20:11签到天数: 5 天[LV.2]偶尔看看I
更新与PBSetup PunkBuster% l" X, y3 c, ^- s
PunkBuster是保持自己的最新使用我们专有的自动更新系统。自动更新失败的情况下,我们已经创造名为PBSetup一个实用。
/ ?2 V8 P2 m" H( R7 b5 A& K* o! Q
有PunkBuster系统的两个主要组成部分的的PunkBuster服务器(在游戏服务器上运行)和PunkBuster客户端(玩家玩机上运行,​​而他们玩的游戏)。这两个组件的设计,自动保持自己最新PunkBuster的最新版本。PB的服务器软件例行检查时,他们与主PB服务器在互联网上下载新的更新可用,然后分发新版本的PB客户连接时运行一个老版本的玩家连接到服务器。
当PB是不能够自动更新,显示各种错误消息。铅服务器管理员,消息显示所有的球员,当一名球员加入有较新的版本比目前的PB服务器上运行的PB。此外,PB服务器上运行旧版本将无法检测和处理所有的骗子/黑客软件的最新版本。为玩家的游戏,当PB不能保持自身最新的,他们将被删除(踢)从PB服务器,可能会看到各种各样的消息之一...... “遇险”,“技术问题载入中...”,或“更新超时”。5 z7 z0 o4 K, e" V( G$ l$ d
几乎在每一种情况下,PB可以使自己最新,防火墙或某些类型的安全软件阻止主PB服务器的通信。对于谁是舒适配置自己的防火墙/路由器或安全软件的用户,端口号的信息,可以发现在每场比赛,我们在这里支持我们的网站上的FAQ部分。如果这个问题能够得到解决,那么PB将是能够自动更新和功能正常,它被设计和使用PBSetup是没有必要的。' w& {7 Z3 s4 d, S# l: ^&&q. M' t4 v
对于那些需要或渴望,使用PBSetup手动更新PunkBuster的用户,提供适用于Windows,Linux和Mac OSX PBSetup下载链接​​如下。PBSetup不修改Windows注册表。为了达到最佳效果,用户应创建一个文件夹在硬盘上,持有PBSetup和各种文件,它会在运行过程中创建和使用。应直接下载PBSetup到该文件夹​​或下载到桌面,但之后运行首次PBSetup之前移动到该文件夹​​。创建一个文件夹最简单的方法是在桌面上的“右键”,选择“新建文件夹,从弹出菜单,然后键入文件夹名称(如PBSetup),并按下回车键。
8 s( r' R; S# Q5 Q, \
操作系统& & & & 版本& & & & 下载
窗口& & & & 3.4& & & & 对于所有Windows游戏) S: N. o8 `% L&&L
Linux的& & & & 3.2& & & & 对于32位的Linux游戏(GUI版本)
Linux的& & & & 3.2& & & & 对于32位的Linux游戏(命令行版本)
Linux的& & & & 3.2& & & & 对于64位的Linux游戏(GUI版本)
Linux的& & & & 3.2& & & & 对于64位的Linux游戏(命令行版本)
Mac OSX系统& & & & 1.3& & & & 对于所有的Mac OSX游戏# N/ v" {9 T) Q# w7 J
首次运行时PBSetup,PunkBuster软件(EULA)的最终用户许可协议显示。请我们的最终用户许可协议,然后才决定是否接受它,并进行阅读和理解。下面显示示例截图和使用PBSetup说明。
7 b" |! u. P' u3 ^5 |) f1 e/ |
' V* q" f& u6 Q) b&&{% }
点击“添加游戏”按钮,弹出游戏选择画面。使用下拉菜单选择一个游戏。在大多数情况下,PBSetup将自动检测适当的PB文件夹的路径。如果没有,使用浏览按钮来告诉PBSetup游戏在计算机上安装。
已添加一个或多个游戏后,点击“检查更新”按钮有新PBSetup检查更新,安装PB,和/或维修PB可能丢失或损坏的文件。
TA的每日心情开心 03:48签到天数: 82 天[LV.6]常住居民II
no packet flow是网络问题
该用户从未签到
把你的电脑换个网试一试
TA的每日心情慵懒 23:41签到天数: 799 天[LV.10]以坛为家III
是不是设置问题。进单机模式按ESC,游戏选项,将允许PB设置成是,看看行不行。
Powered by
X3.4 Designed &mysql - Error while restoring a Database from an SQL dump - Database Administrators Stack Exchange
Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 173 Q&A communities including , the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
to customize your list.
Database Administrators Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for database professionals who wish to improve their database skills and learn from others in the community. J it only takes a minute:
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
extremely new to MySQL and am running it on Windows. I am trying to restore a Database from a dumpfile in MySQL, but I get the following error:
$ &mysql -u root -p -h localhost -D database -o & dump.sql
ERROR: ASCII '\0' appeared in the statement, but this is not allowed unless option --binary-mode is enabled and mysql is run in non-interactive mode. Set --binary-mode to 1 if ASCII '\0' is expected. Query: 'SQLite format 3'.
I tried $ & mysql -u root -p -h localhost -D database --binary-mode -o & dump.sql but this gave me the following ERROR at line 1: Unknown command '\?'.
It is a 500 Mb dump file, and when I view its contents using gVIM, all I can see is expressions and data which is not comprehensible. Also when I try to copy contents from the file to post here all I can copy is :SQLite format 3 This kind of seems strange.
The reference to
(introduced in MySQL 5.6.3) is probably a distraction.
It doesn't sound like you're dealing with a mysqldump output file, there.
Try the file utility.
shell& file dumpfile.sql
dumpfile.sql: ASCII text
If you don't get the ASCII text response, you're dealing with either something that isn't a dump file from mysqldump at all, or you're dealing with something that's been compressed (with gzip or bzip2, for example), which you'd need to uncompress before piping it into mysql.
If you see SQLite 3.x database then you definitely have your answer... it's a raw SQLite database, not a MySQL dump file.
Indeed, the first few bytes of a SQLite database are these:
53 51 4C 69 74 65 20 66
6F 72 6D 61 74 20 33 00
Note that the 16th octet here is 0x00, explaining the ERROR: ASCII '\0' appeared in the statement... message in this case.
The suggestion that --binary-mode is appropriate is a false alarm.
Windows users: the 'file' utility is a tool from Unix, but the Windows version can be found .
18.1k23055
Create your dump files with this command
.\mysqldump [dbname] -r [filename.sql]
.\mysqldumb --help
-r, --result-file=name
Direct output to a given file. This option should be used
in systems (e.g., DOS, Windows) that use carriage-return
linefeed pairs (\r\n) to separate text lines. This option
ensures that only a single newline is used.
I had this error once, after running mysqldump on Windows PowerShell like so:
mysqldump -u root p my_db --no-data --no-create-db --no-create-info --routines --triggers --skip-opt --set-gtid-purged=OFF & db_objects.sql
What I did was change it to this (pipe instead to Set-Content):
mysqldump -u root p my_db --no-data --no-create-db --no-create-info --routines --triggers --skip-opt --set-gtid-purged=OFF | Set-Content db_objects.sql
And the problem went away!
Me too in PowerShell
I encountered this issue when I was using PowerShell to call mysqldump and > to pipe the output to file. PowerShell was using the incorrect encoding when creating the file and I was presented with the same error when I tried to import the file using mysql .. & exported-file.sql
I found that setting the default encoding to UTF8 in the PowerShell session resolved this problem.
My resolution - Tested PowerShell 5.1:
$PSDefaultParameterValues["Out-File:Encoding"] = "utf8";
Example: How I was producing the export (simplified):
$cmdExportDB = "mysqldump --host $Host --databases $DbName -u $UID =p$PWD & $fileName";
Invoke-Expression "& $cmdExportDB";
Note: Discovered this does not work on PowerShell 4.0
My development environment was running 5.1, but prod is at 4.0 and my initial fix does not work in older versions of PowerShell.
Need to use
| Set-Content -Encoding UTF8 $fileName
This was already suggested by Ifedi
Have you tried opening in notepad++ (or another editor) and converting/saving us to UTF-8?
Another option may be to use textwrangle to open and save the file as UTF-8:
Someone sent me a compressed gtar. Wasn't even too familiar with gtar, but it is another compression format.
$ file core_production-.sql.gtar
core_production-.sql.gtar: gzip compressed data, from Unix, last modified: Wed May 20 21:59:31 2015
However, I was able to decompress it the same as usual:
tar -zxvf core_production-.sql.gtar
$ file core_production-.sql
core_production-.sql: ASCII text, with very long lines
And then I could do the import:
mysql -u root -p -h localhost core_production & core_production-.sql
Solution: Extract the backup file and then restore this extracted sql dump.
Backup has been taken as dump.sql.gz file and extract it using gunzip cmd as follows,
gunzip dump.sql.gz
And RESTORE extracted dump.sql file.
Ref: About MySQL binary and interactive mode.
It Works for me and All set !!
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Database Administrators Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled

我要回帖

更多关于 战地4最低配置要求 的文章

随机推荐