求刘若英在极速守护天使妹妹极速版中清唱的那首英文歌look at you girl mp3

【爱颖。林漓尽志】极速天使里的英文歌曲【林志颖吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:740,484贴子:
【爱颖。林漓尽志】极速天使里的英文歌曲收藏
极速天使里的英文歌曲。Chris Ledoux 的 Look At You Girl,希望你喜欢。
9377传奇游戏打破传统,林志颖代言战士的加入攻城之争,不一样的传奇游戏.玩传奇游戏就玩9377游戏,自研平台值得信赖.
Just look at you, girlStandin’ here beside meStarlight on your hairLookin’ like a dream I dreamed somewhereAnd look at me, girlYou got me actin’ just like a loverIn an old time picture showAnd how I got the part -- I just don’t knowBut it’s written all across your facePlain as it can beYou’re the one that I was lookin’ forNow you’re all that I can seeChorus:You mean everything to meAnd I’d do anything to have you stay foreverI’m an ordinary manBut I feel like I could do anything in the worldWhen I look at you, girlVerse:Just look at you, girlWalkin’ here beside meMisty morning lightI see my own reflection in your eyesAnd just smile at me, girlWith eyes that tell a storyThat words can never say tellin’ me your love is gonna stayAnd we’re standin’ right together nowIn everything we doAnd if my world should come apartI’ll still be lovin’ you
先留着 回头听
登录百度帐号极速天使里 决赛洪小依 加油时 唱的那首英文歌叫什么?_百度知道
极速天使里 决赛洪小依 加油时 唱的那首英文歌叫什么?
我有更好的答案
right together nowAnd if my world should come apartI' just like a loverIn an old time picture showAnd how I got the partI just don' forNow you' me your love is gonna stayIn everything we doAnd we're standin't knowBut it's written all across your facePlain as it can beYou're the one that I was lookin' here beside meMisty morning lightI see my own reflection in your eyesAnd just smile at me, girlWith eyes that tell a storyThat words can never sayTellin&#39, girlWalkin' like a dream I dreamed somewhereAm an ordinary manAnd I'd do anything to have you stay foreverBut I feel like I could do anything in the worldWhen I look at you, girlJre all that I can seeYou mean everything to meI&#39, girlYou got me actin' here beside meStarlight on your hairLookin&#39Chris Ledoux -《 Look At You Girl》LRC Just look at you, girlStandin'll still be lovin&#39
look at you girl
Look at you girl
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
极速天使的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求《Look at You Girl》mp3格式,这首个是极速天使中的插曲。 有的请发我邮箱_百度知道
求《Look at You Girl》mp3格式,这首个是极速天使中的插曲。 有的请发我邮箱
我有更好的答案
已发送到你邮箱,原唱,看看是否喜欢——伤逝
采纳率:50%
百度有下载,然后用格式工厂软件转换一下格式就OK了,
用酷我音乐下,有mp3格式
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
极速天使的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求Look at you girl 的QQ空间链接,(就是电影极速天使里的那首英文歌)_百度知道
求Look at you girl 的QQ空间链接,(就是电影极速天使里的那首英文歌)
就是电影《极速天使》里的那首英文歌,拜托了
我有更好的答案
c☆om/3/136/_31367;aud01:/&#47.tudou.p2v亲~~我网上搜了下 只找到男的唱的女声版是刘若英唱的
那个只是电影配乐 没有单独的MP3男生版的是原唱
你要的话我就留在这ht☆tp
怎么发给你
我把联系方式发你百度HI了
采纳率:56%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
极速天使的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。look at you girl的歌词,我急要,这首歌是《极速天使》电影里的。谢谢_百度知道
look at you girl的歌词,我急要,这首歌是《极速天使》电影里的。谢谢
我有更好的答案
girlVerse:Just look at youJust look at you, girlStandin’ here beside meStarlight on your hairLookin’ like a dream I dreamed somewhereAnd look at me, girlYou got me actin’ just like a loverIn an old time picture showAnd how I got the part -- I just don’t knowBut it’s written all across your facePlain as it can beYou’re the one that I was lookin’ forNow you’re all that I can seeChorus:You mean everything to meAnd I’d do anything to have you stay foreverI’m an ordinary manBut I feel like I could do anything in the worldWhen I look at you, girlWalkin’ here beside meMisty morning lightI see my own reflection in your eyesAnd just smile at me, girlWith eyes that tell a storyThat words can never say tellin’ me your love is gonna stayAnd we’re standin’ right together nowIn everything we doAnd if my world should come apartI’ll still be lovin’ you 喝水不忘挖井人。。
采纳率:10%
65]I'm an ordinary man[02[ti:Look At You Girl][ar:49.60]And just smile at me,girl[01:53.01]Lookin&#39:18.60][00.91]Misty morning light[01.99]And I'd do anything to have you stay forever[02:31,girl[00:06.26]And we're standin&#39:20.94]When I look at you,girl[01:37.64]Starlight on your hair[00:22:00.10]Tellin' me your love is gonna stay[02;re the one that I was lookin' for[00:52.57]Walkin&#39:Chris Ledoux][al:Classic Chris Ledoux][00:11.93]But I feel like I could do anything in the world[02:56.88]That words can never say[02.85][00:25:36.90]And how I got the part[00.89]Just look at you:02.00]Chris Ledoux-Look At You Girl[02:48; right together now[02:09:46.63]Plain as it can be[00.75]Now you're all that I can see[02.70]In an old time picture show[00.60][02:17; here beside me[01:40.44][00:54:55.54]You mean everything to me[02:25.90][02:04.77][00:10.10]And look at me.43]With eyes that tell a story[01:30.10]You got me actin' just like a lover[00:33:35.04][01:12.84]And if my world should come apart[02:16.00][01:33.50][00:10,girl[00.85][01:48.20][01:01; like a dream I dreamed somewhere[00:27; here beside me[00:18:43.95][01;s written all across your face[00:39.69]I just don't know[00:43.22]But it&#39:15.38]Standin&#39.80][01:08.19][01:24.98]In everything we do[02.80][00:41:49.72]You&#39:44.01]I see my own reflection in your eyes[01
Just look at you, girlStanding here beside meStarlight on your hairLooking like a dream I dreamed somewhereAnd look at me, girlYou got me acting just like a loverIn an old time picture showAnd how I got the part -- I just don’t knowBut it’s written all across your facePlain as it can beYou’re the one that I was looking forNow you’re all that I can seeYou mean everything to meAnd I’d do anything to have you stay foreverI’m an ordinary manBut I feel like I could do anything in the worldWhen I look at you, girlJust look at you, girlWalking here beside meMisty morning lightI see my own reflection in your eyesAnd just smile at me, girlWith eyes that tell a storyThat words can never say telling me your love is gonna stayAnd we’re standing right together nowIn everything we doAnd if my world should come apartI’ll still be loving you
极速天使的插曲Just look at you, girl歌词   Standin' here beside me   站在我的身旁   Starlight on your hair   头发披上了星光   Lookin' like a dream I dreamed somewhere   似曾在哪里梦到过   And look at me, girl  当你看着我   You got me actin' just like a lover   我洋溢着爱意   In an old time picture show   像电影里的主角   And how I got the part I just don't know   天知道怎么会选中我来演   But it's written all across your face Plain as it can be   你的脸告诉我,一看就知道   You're the one that I was lookin' for   你就是我一直在寻找的人   Now you're all that I can see   现在我能看到的只有你   You mean everything to me   你是我的一切   And I'd do anything to have you stay forever   只要能留住你我愿做任何事   I'm an ordinary man   我是一个平凡人   But I feel like I could do anything in the world   可是没有事情可以把我难倒   When I look at you, girl   只要我看着你   Walkin' here beside me   请走到我身边来   Misty morning light   雾蒙蒙的晨亮   I see my own reflection in your eyes   透过你的眼睛,我看到了自己   And just smile at me, girl   你对我微笑   With eyes that tell a story   你眼睛告诉我的故事   That words can never say   言语永远无法表达   Tellin' me your love is gonna stay   你的爱告诉我让我留下来   And we're standin' right together now   现在让我们在一起   In everything we do   我们可以做任何事   And if my world should come apart   即使我死掉   I'll still be lovin' you   我也会依然爱你感觉还是奶茶唱的好听~哈哈~
电影“极速天使”的插曲look at you girl 原唱歌手是:Chris Ledoux Chris Ledoux - Look At You GirlJust look at you, girlStandin' here beside meStarlight on your hairLookin' like a dream I dreamed somewhereAnd look at me, girlYou got me actin' just like a loverIn an old time picture showAnd how I got the partI just don't knowBut it's written all across your facePlain as it can be
当我看着你  站在我的身旁  头发披上了星光  似曾在哪里梦到过  当你看着我  我洋溢着爱意  像电影里的主角  天知道怎么会选中我来演  你的脸告诉我,一看就知道  你就是我一直在寻找的人  现在我能看到的只有你  你是我的一切  只要能留住你我愿做任何事  我是一个平凡人  可是没有事情可以把我难倒  只要我看着你  请走到我身边来  雾蒙蒙的晨亮  透过你的眼睛,我看到了自己  你对我微笑  你眼睛告诉我的故事  言语永远无法表达  你的爱告诉我让我留下来  现在让我们在一起  我们可以做任何事  即使我死掉  我也会依然爱你
好像有刘若英版的 也不错!
Just look at you girlStandin' here beside meStarlight on your hairLookin' like a dream I dreamed somewhereAnd look at me girlYou got me actin' just like a loverIn an old time picture showAnd how I got the partI just don't knowBut it's written all across your facePlain as it can beYou're the one that I was lookin' forNow you're all that I can seeYou mean everything to meAnd I'd do anything to have you stay foreverI'm an ordinary manBut I feel like I could do anything in the worldWhen I look at you girlJust look at you girlWalkin' here beside meMisty morning lightI see my own reflection in your eyesAnd just smile at me girlWith eyes that tell a storyThat words can never sayTellin' me your love is gonna stayAnd we're standin' right together nowIn everything we doAnd if my world should come apartI'll still be lovin' youYou mean everything to meAnd I'd do anything to have you stay foreverI'm an ordinary manBut I feel like I could do anything in the worldWhen I look at you girl
其他26条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
极速天使的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 qq飞车极速光天使 的文章