boyiiboy srule 是什么意思思

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
lad和boy有什么区别?我知道它们都是男孩的意思,但是有什么区别吗?用法或是其它的?
风飘飘vp30
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
个人感觉,有一些细微的区别.同样作为man的不完全形态,lad一般指小伙子,boy一般指男孩子,年龄段上的细微差异.lad比boy要略微接近男人,尽管他们有所重叠,但用lad称呼一个人,一般带有某种期待,期待他拿出男人的气概,而用boy,多带有某种宠爱,对孩子不能要求太高.当然,也可以不加区别的使用,但是如果没把握,还是用boy别用lad了.哪儿的人都会用boy,但lad给人一种英国的味道,略微古老的味道,比如英国口音的人说的更多,包括英国人,早期的美国人~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
lad更偏重于青少年,小伙子的感觉,相对来说没有boy常用。
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
boy is a boy中文是什么意思
中文翻译男孩就是男孩&&&&n. 1.少年,童子,男孩;儿子。 2.孩子气的男子;活 ...&&&&一个男孩的意愿; 一个男孩儿的愿望&&&&n. 1.少年,童子,男孩;儿子。 2.孩子气的男子;活泼的男子,男子;青年;〔口语〕小伙子;〔蔑称〕家伙。 3.仆人,侍役,勤杂人员,服务员。 4.练习生 ...&&&&女仔同你表白你会点&&&&少年,男孩,男仆,男侍&&&&有个男孩&&&&童年; 这名男孩&&&&可爱的男孩,男孩&&&&我的漂亮男孩&&&&服务生; 侍役&&&&像那样儿的男孩&&&&男孩还是女孩&&&&男孩的使命&&&&少年心愿&&&&聪明的孩子&&&&落水的男孩&&&&一个害怕的男孩&&&&因技术高超或相貌出众而祟敬的青年男子; 有出息的孩子&&&&一个好的男孩; 一个好男孩&&&&男小囡; 一个小男孩; 尕娃&&&&低年级男学生&&&&强健的小伙子&&&&淘气的孩子&&&&擦鞋男童&&&&瘦长的男孩
例句与用法One boy is a boy . two boys half a boy . three boys no boy一个和尚挑水.两个和尚抬水.三个和尚没水One boy is a boy , two boy half a boy , three boy , no boy一个和尚挑吃,两个和尚抬水吃,三个和尚没水吃One boy is a boy , two boys half a boy , three boys no boy一个和尚有水喝,二个和尚抬水喝,三个和尚没谁喝One boy is a boy , two boys half a boy , three boys no boy一个和尚挑水吃,两个和尚抬水吃,三个和尚没水吃。 One boy is a boy , two boys half a boy , three boys no boy一个和尚挑水持,两个和尚抬水喝,三个和尚没水喝。 One boy is a boy , two boys half a boy , three boys no boy一个和尚挑水吃,两个和尚抬水喝,三个和尚没水喝。 One boy is a boy ;
three boys no boy一个和尚挑水吃,两个和尚抬水喝,三个和尚没水吃。 One boy is a boy , two boys half a boy , three boys no boy一个和尚挑水喝,两个和尚抬水喝,三个和尚没水喝。 One boy is a boy . two boys half a boy . three boys no boys一个和尚挑水吃,二个和尚抬水吃,三个和尚没水吃。 One boy is a boy . two boys half a boy . three boys no boy一个和尚挑水吃,两个和尚抬水吃,三个和尚没有水吃。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
boy is a boy的中文翻译,boy is a boy是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译boy is a boy,boy is a boy的中文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedThe End is Nigh up for Preorder on steam!
: can now be
at a 10% discount& but if you own
(rebirth or original),
or you&ll get an extra 10% off! (because you are so loyal!) 20% off!!! OMG!for those unaware The End is Nigh is my next big project that
and i have been working on since last year in secret! its a (very challenging) sprawling adventure platformer, packed to the brim with hard to reach collectibles, mini games and tons of places to explore!&&(20% off if you own isaac!) is coming to Steam July 12th, Switch sometime later& and maybe more consoles? who knows!?New Footage and music!some of you may have missed our live at e3 stream of The End, well dont worry because this footage is much better! it shows some of chapter 1 (The End) and finishes inside the mouth of&&something from the future&.we also spoiled some music from the game, above is Overflow (chapter 3) and The Wall of Sorrow.More news about the amazing OST next week!stay tuned!
Booster Rooster #2!
remember when i said we were attempting monthly(ish) booster updates? well i guess that should have read bi-monthly(ish). turns out its not as quick and easy as we expected, but bear with us.&we haven recently acquired 2 new booster helpers, you probably know them actually. (but we will talk about that more in next months post) their addition may not speed things up a ton, but it will mean that the next booster may feature some extra bits and pieces that i think you guys will dig.&on to the booster content! - by Tim l'enchanteur
- by Eufuu& - by &Ashkait &&
Scayze - by&
Ashkait & &Scayze
Coupon - by PlumboLeprosy - inspired by Extreme Ninja Home Makeover (redesigned by me)Filigree Feather - by Me&this booster also features these fun cosmetic extras: - by S-body - by&
Stewartisme
- by Sinsthar(dressing table will appear in the starting room when you have above X items and allows you to refresh your look as you see fit)this booster also features my first attempt at angel room balancing, tell me how you like it.and it also features something else little& or large i cant remember.anyway i hope you guys dig this booster, there is more to come just hold tight and we will eventually get in to a smoother groove.on a side note not many of you know this but
&and i have been in crunch mode for the past 3 months trying to finish this secret project. we are coming close to announcing it and its release date, so keep and eye out for it, i dont want to spoil the fun yet but i can say this.its hard, its weird, its personal, its has amazing controls, its a totally new unannounced IP and its easily one of the largest games ive ever made level wise.STAY TUNED!
Booster Tutor!
The first Binding of Isaac AB+ mod booster is finally live!for those who are out of the loop, we are attempting monthly(ish) updates to Afterbirth+ that will make specific fan made mods official in game, as well as possibly adding a few extras of my own and maybe some guest designers? who the fuck knows, im just flying by the seat of my pants at this point!Booster #1 features the following!Items:&by&
Scayze & Ashkait by Kieran & Stewartisme by&
Scayze & Ashkait
by Custom Phase by Freeze by Custom Phase by Mills by ElectoonFast Bombs! by me!Trinkets: by Zarat.us by Mills & epButter! by Florian Himsl (& me!)Extras:a few new &by JOHN MADDEN (of all people!)a few
for Eden by Niche Hobby Robotoptional
by Wofsaugenew
by Wofsauge (& me!)(note: some minor changes needed to be made to some items and visuals were added to ones that were missing them by the Nicalis team)all of these mods came from the first few weeks after afterbirth +s release, but they were all still quite impressive and very well done, ya done good people! and for those who dont mod, i hope you enjoy the labor of love the fans and the team put in to bring you these boosters free of charge!we hope the next booster will be out late next month, but who the fuck knows anymore.so here is what im looking for, for the next boosters&Challenges!!!!&i really wanna add fan challenges with achievements and unlockable items in the next boosters, ideally id like at least one each time.. but ill take what i can get.challenges should do something totally new, they should challenge the player and force them to play the game differently than normal, dont just put a few items on the player, we have more than enough of those.Enemies / Bosses!!!! just try to stay on theme and ill do what i can to balance and add them in.Angel Room items!!!! i know people have issue with the angel rooms and i have a few ideas on how to push them up a tad&but id like some new items to throw in there as well, thats where you come in&im also up for whatever oddball ideas you guys have, ive seen some impressive stuff out there, so please continue!&and please please send me links to your mods on twitter so i can RT them to the masses and also check out what you&ve been working on, my twitter isin other news&our shop has fully restocked those We also have signed posters, pc copies and more!i wanted to gush about isaac on the switch but ive run out of time and there are people watching me in my spaceship& till next time!-Edmund
What&s In the Box?2?! Take 2
:Herro!Ed is sleeping so you&re stuck with me for now.&A few updates today:THE BINDING OF ISAAC: AFTERBIRTH+ for NINTENDO SWITCH &For those of you who have pre-ordered already you may have noticed your order shifted date. We were unable to confirm the revised release date until now (due to issues way beyond our control), but can confirm that the Release Date for The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ on Nintendo Switch has been pushed back. It&s still March, but we won&t make 3.3 (insert sad face here).&HOWEVER, we&ve got a big surpriseIncluded in every launch edition (and you probably already know this are two limited sticker sheets and the reversible alternate cover.&We&re also going to include the Isaac face sticker everyone loves. Here&s where it gets really good, a full-color 20-page Instruction Booklet.&This beautiful homage to an 8-bit era gone-by features little details on the game and some never-before-seen art inside.&And, reminder, this is for the launch edition only. We WILL NOT be including this manual in any future Switch production runs.&BOOSTER PACKSWe&re still working very hard implementing and testing all the initial mods from January into the first booster pack. Expect maybe one or two more updates before the Booster Pack kicks in, but it&s coming. And keep your mods coming into the workshop, we&re reviewing as many as we can.&Questions? I&m on Twitter:
What&s In the Box?1?!
Well, technically it&s a case, but &What&s in the case?& doesn&t have the same ring. The image above should be relatively self-explanatory, but I&ll go through it step-by-step anyway. What you&re seeing above are all the goodies included in the launch edition of The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ for Nintendo Switch. For $39.99 USD you get the following: - The lovely physical game card and fancy Nintendo Switch game case- A REVERSIBLE alternate front cover- A high-quality, glossy official sticker set featuring some fan favorite charactersOne of the important things I want to mention (because I don&t want anyone to be sad later) is that THESE ITEMS WILL NOT BE INCLUDED in subsequent runs. This is launch edition-only stuff right here. If you plan on buying The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ for Nintendo Switch, you should probably pre-order or do your best to get it at launch (I highly recommend the latter). I don&t know how long supplies of this stuff will last at retail (probably not very long). So, don&t be an egg& pre-order yours right now!Moving on. There&s a new update coming up with more bugfixes. Hopefully, by now, it&s easy enough for even Northernlion to get past the Basement. Also, keep those mods coming.
The Boosting of Isaac
Herro everyone, it&s me,
again.&Ed and I decided it&s a good idea to do a mid-week update related to the Boosting of Isaac, new mods and new items that we&ll be adding in the coming months. As of this Friday the game is a month old, yea!OK, so to the point, it&s February, where the hell are the mods?&To get to that I want to walk you through the entire process. Hang out for a bit, it&ll be worth it if you&re remotely interested in our expansion to the expansion to the expansion.The first step in each Booster Pack is choosing what goes in. To do that we&re going to establish some eligibility rules. Let&s use January as an example: - Every mod submitted from January 1st (yes, I know the game came out on the 3rd) until January 31st is eligible for consideration in a booster pack- As the month goes on Ed, the rest of the team and I will review what is uploaded to the workshop- Within two weeks AFTER January is over (that is, the middle of February, we&ll have a final count of what will go in the Booster Pack- Now that we have the selected mods (be it items or a Brimstone charge meter), we actually have to implement them into the game (and possibly retune/adjust)-&Once that&s done, we&ll be testing those new items&- When all of this is complete, we&ll push the Booster Pack live- Short version: Items that we&ve selected from January submissions would go live and appearing by the end of March. Every subsequent Booster Pack will follow this step-by-step(by the way, that doesn&t me that you shouldn&t expect regular updates to the game as needed&including deeper Mod support support, support)So we&ve talked eligibility dates, selection and release. Something else we need to touch on is inclusion of mods into Afterbirth+. Very soon we&ll be updating the front page of the Workshop to reflect a agreement and consent which we&ll need to include your mod in Afterbirth+, which will include credit to you in the game. This is the only way we can get mods in the game without creating unwanted issues.&That&s it for now. I wish there was more I can tell you because we have a lot planned. We&re counting on all of you to make things worth including in the game. At this point we&re almost at 1,400 mods. That&s awesome. As always, I&m on Twitter if you have questions or want to show me cool stuff.k, byeGood updating coming Monday!
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ Megapost 2017 (brought to you by Mega Satan)
It&s me, Tyrone, again. &&
I&ve taken over duties with today&s megapost, which was supposed to go live last week #sorry. We were busy updating the PC version and announcing the Nintendo Switch retail version of The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+. Oh yeah, we also released Rebirth on iOS. It was a busy week.AFTERBIRTH+ STATUS REPORTIf you&ve played Afterbirth+, you&ve probably seen the regular patches, bug fixes and tweaks since launch. It&s been just over two weeks since launch and we&re still working away at making sure the game is perfect, as-balanced-as-possible and as bug-free as possible. If you&re having issues getting the game running, I apologize and we&re probably either working on a fix and/or there might already be one available. Some of you put together a collective bug list, thank you for that&you&re really awesome: If you have anything to report please send it (and be as thorough as possible) to
dr We&re still fixing stuff, we&ll continue to fix stuff and we are still accepting/considering feedback that will improve the game experienceBOOSTER PACKSWe&re still committed to providing updates as long as there&s new content created by the community. You&ve already been busy making really great items, weapons and mods for the game. We&ll will have an official method of submissions and accepting mods into monthly updates. Keep doing what you&ve been doing. Personally, I&d love to put in
, as a random bonus room. API/MOD SUPPORTWhen we started working on mod support and opening up the game to all of you, I was very hopeful that you&d make amazing things. As I mentioned previously, tomorrow will be two weeks since launch and you&ve already impressed the entire team with what you&ve created in such a short amount of time. I can&t imagine what you will be making a year from now. Like the main portion of AB+, we&re still fixing bugs, updating the API and making improvements that will allow you to make more changes to the game. What you see now isn&t the final version of the mod tools, but just the beginning. If you do have feature requests, also send them to
with subject: Mod Tools SuggestionLater this week/early next week we plan to do a quick Mod Tools Tutorial stream online with a few of the Afterbirth+ team members to help you get a better understanding on how to get started modding. Watch my Twitter @tyronerodriguez for more details as we get ready to confirm a final date and time. We&ll also be fielding questions from the chat during the tutorial stream.iOS. We&ll have AppleTV support at a later time, but right now it&s touch- and MFI-compatible. Requires iOS10, runs at 60fps xoxoYou can report iOS please put iOS Isaac Bugs in the subjectline. &We&re investigating a few things, including keyboard support. If you have any other feedback or reasonable requests, I&m listening. For unreasonable requests, please see Northernlion.Other stuff..NINTENDO SWITCHBy now you&ve hopefully heard that The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ is coming to Nintendo Switch in retail form. What does it mean? It means that there is more than just The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on launch. Afterbirth+ will be available at retail as well as on the Nintendo eShop for $39.99 and will include Rebirth, Afterbirth and Afterbirth+ packed together as one game. If you&re that excited about the game, it&s still available to pre-order at GameStop and Amazon. You might want to consider pre-ordering as the first few thousand copies may come backed in with something specialAmazon: Gamestop: You can also get our other Switch game, Redout out, too:Amazon: Gamestop: Bye! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE NICOLO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The Legend of Bumbo now has its own blog! follow it! now!
Afterbirth + is out!
DISCLAIMER 1: i have this post set to auto update at Jan 3rd 12pm pst, our goal launch time for Afterbirth+. there is a chance the game may not be for sale for another hour or 2.. just wait it out and it will appear :)Afterbirth+ is now out on steam!&-You will need the Afterbirth expansion to play it.-If you own Afterbirth, AB+ will be discounted to $6.66 till the 10th of jan.&-AB+ is an expansion to The Binding of Isaac that adds new items, enemies, unlockables, achievements, endings and a new playable character as well as full access to mod tools and user made mods.-AB+ is coming to consoles in spring this year.&DISCLAIMER 2: like any launch there is a good chance that we missed some bugs and players may experience&some issues that our testers might have missed. the team will be working hard for the week of launch on fixing all major bugs or other issues. i also reserve the right to nerf! (but only if said item is very easily exploited). all other updates will happen when monthly booster packs go live.be gentle! we are doing our best here.&xoxo-eggyAfterbirth+ will close the book on a 5 year journey that started out as a 3 month flash project i made with a friend () for fun. we had no real intentions to sell it, it was originally going to just be a sponsored flash game due to the fact i was worried people wouldn&t be that into it, and we only spent a few months on it.&i never had any idea Isaac would become what it has, this little monster has consumed my brain for what feels like a lifetime and im at a point now where i can be happy with officially finishing the story and calling the Isaac project done.&but as sad as that may sound to some, this is really just the start of things to come. AB+ started as just a mini DLC of mod tools, but slowly ballooned into another game expansion with a bunch more added content& but still at its core the whole point of AB+ was to hand the game off to the community, who at this point knows the game better than i do.this new year will be a changing of the guard so to speak, we will be giving over Isaac future to the fans and supporting the mod community as much as possible.this year will be a year of the monthly &Booster pack&!as you may have assumed, using mods wont allow for you to unlock new game content / get achievements. but we have come up with a way to bring the best mod content officially into the game via mini monthly updates to AB+ or&&booster packs&.(ill probably also join in the fun a little.. honestly i came up with a few neat item ideas during the last week of crunch that i need to see in game.. so maybe this whole &letting go& thing is a lie!)so all you out there will get to experience a year of free user made content officially added, and all you modders will get a chance brag to the internet about your amazing design skills and unlock the biggest and most sought after achievement in Isaac to date, the &MY WORK IS OFFICIALLY IN ISAAC& achievement!SO YOU WANT YOUR MOD OFFICIALLY IN THE GAME!?so when making mods you can honestly do whatever the hell you wanna do, so dont let this post sway you from making a totally nutty mod with guns and Jesus and copy-written material that will put you in jail! but the following is a list of basic guidelines when it comes to content im looking for to be added in this years monthly &booster packs&.Items-theme tips:&this can be a difficult one due to the fact that most of the items in Isaac are based on personal items/themes from my own childhood but the best way to stay on theme when it comes to items visual design is to stick with these simple and effective Isaac tropes.-gross items (bodily functions / liquids / solids / wounds)-christian items (artifacts / rituals / etc)-pagan / satanic / occultic items (artifacts / rituals / etc)and the minor Isaac themes like fetal development, disease, dnd and general 80s nerd bullshit.design tips:Isaac has a few hard archetypes when it comes to items, its best to design around these specific groups.-HP driven items: (items that use life as resource / contact damage stuff / items that like it when you take damage)-Defensive items: (items that protect you / raise your hp / reduce damage)-Tear mods: (items that change your tear behavior / add status effects)-Resource based items: (items that effects pickups / generate things / use your resources in different ways / affecting shops)-High risk reward items: (stuff like bobs brain / curse of the tower / cursed eye) (people may not like them but items like these are important too!)-Mod items: (items that affect usable items / familiars / angel,devil rooms / shops / etc)
-Trinkets: (items that passively mod behind the scenes %s, effects and support a range of archetypes) &-Wild cards: (items that dont fit into an archetype but do interesting things none the less)Enemies/Bosses-im specifically looking for enemies that will be added as alts to existing ones. this makes them a lot easier to add so we dont need to include 100+ rooms specifically for each of them. they dont need to be like the enemy they are an alt of, but should roughly fit the theme/difficulty of said enemy you are making an alt for.theme tips:most of you should know these themes by now.-most enemies should resemble Isaac in some minor way-stick to Edmunds 6 Ds of Isaac visual enemy design: decaying, demonic, dead, dying, diseased and decapitated!- again minor themes of fetal development, insects (decomposers) and body horror in general are always accepted!design tips:also im sure there are more than a few zelda enemies i missed out there.. just copy those! :\Challenges-it would be great to add a new challenge every month this year.. but they gotta be good!&challenges should force the place to finish the game in a unique / interesting / challenging way that you aren&t usually used to. theme doesn&t matter as much on these, as long as the design is fun or new id be more than happy to add as many as we can over the year. &Misc-&im sure there are things out there we somehow missed that we can officially support. out of the box stuff, whatever works as long as it fits the theme and is a solid design im more than happy to consider it.the best way for me to see your designs is to simply
a gif or video of your mod in action, be specific though dont send me like 20 items or 15 enemies, just send me one of each that you feel is the best, then wait a month to send more.&the
is also a great place to showcase your mods as well as get feedback and maybe even sync up with an artist or programmer you can partner with (romance?).anyway i hope this was helpful, its a bit hamfisted but as the months roll by im sure we will find a smooth way to exchange ideas and ill keep updating the blog with new info as the year unfolds.&so enjoy the launch, dig into the new content and have fun unlocking all the new bits and pieces we added over the year. Tyrone will be doing a post in a week or so that will go more into mod details and ill do what i can to link any fan made mod tutorials here.im honestly very excited to see where you guys take this!
TYRONE! NOT AGAIN!
(once again tyrone is taking over the blog to write some stuff about things.. im not sure what hes saying.. i didnt read it.)Herro all. It&s me again. Ed&s out on the boardwalk getting ready for a new ARG. No, really. (hes lying.. ok i read this part but thats it!)The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ Less than four weeks before the end of the year so that means less than four weeks before AB+. Ed will tell you our final date next week! You&ve been patient so we might just have another loyalty discount. You&re all awesome, don&t forget it.It&s been a bit since we&ve shown some new items, so have two:Items!CLICKERThis one is fun, what does it do? Check out the gif above.PAUSE!How about this one? You tell me.Mod Samples!Over the next few weeks and post-release, we&ll have a few samples to give you an idea how to get started modding Isaac. We&ve pasted the text below, but tumblr will likely eff it all up. You can download the .zip .This week we have two mods to show: &local hothead = RegisterMod( &Hothead& );local pyrokinesis_item = Isaac.GetItemIdByName( &Pyrokinesis& )function hothead:use_pyrokinesis( ) local player = Isaac.GetPlayer( ) local entities = Isaac.GetRoomEntities( ) for i = 1, #entities do if entities[ i ]:IsVulnerableEnemy( ) then entities[ i ]:AddBurn( EntityRef( player ), 120, 1.0 ) end endendhothead:AddCallback( ModCallbacks.MC_USE_ITEM, hothead.use_pyrokinesis, pyrokinesis_item );&POOPING MONSTRO! You can see from the gif what this does, but here&s the code below ()require(&mobdebug&).start()& Register modlocal PoopingMod = RegisterMod(&PoopingMod&);& Filtered callback for NPCUpdatefunction PoopingMod:NPCUpdate( npc ) && Random poop attack &if npc.State == NpcState.STATE_IDLE and math.random(5) == 1 then & &npc.State = NpcState.STATE_ATTACK2 &elseif npc.State == NpcState.STATE_ATTACK2 then & && Plant a poop each 5 frames & &if npc.StateFrame % 5 == 0 then & & &local pos = Isaac.GetFreeNearPosition(npc.Position, 80.0) & & &Isaac.GridSpawn(GridEntityType.GRID_POOP, 0, pos, false) & &end & &npc.StateFrame = npc.StateFrame + 1 & && Back to idle, clear the StateFrame & &if npc.StateFrame & 30 then & & &npc.State = NpcState.STATE_IDLE & & &npc.StateFrame = 0 & &end &end & &end& Register the callbackPoopingMod:AddCallback( ModCallbacks.MC_NPC_UPDATE, PoopingMod.NPCUpdate, EntityType.ENTITY_MONSTRO);Console AB+-&Expect Afterbirth+ on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and one more console. Sorry no PS Vita or Wii U versions. Date? Spring 2017&we&re already working on the console versions. - Mod support? We&re still investigating a good method to deliver mods. It WILL NOT have built-in mod support as the tools we&ve created have some very specific requirementsThe Binding of Isaac: Rebirth iOS!In case you missed the previous update on it (and you&re too lazy to scroll down), here&s what you can expect in the iOS version: - Universal binary (buy it once, and download for free on iPad or vice verse)- iCloud save support, upload and download your save data between devices- MFi controller support&Apple&s licensed bluetooth iOS standard (also compatible with Apple TV- Landscape and portrait orientations- A bunch of other little features to make the iOS experience good. We&re in the final phase of beta testing. I&ll be opening up beta testing to a lot more people and not just David Parkour.&So if you&re interested, watch my twitter: I&m upgrading the release date from &soon& to &VERY soon&. That means this year, to coincide with AB+ on PC.Now, if you don&t mind. I have to get back to something very important..
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

我要回帖

更多关于 boy srule 是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐