<option value='/video/av/index_1.html' cid='、全CG全BGM
<option value='/video/av/index_2.html' cid='、PVOPED其他过场动画
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
一群少年少女通过克服重重困难实飞天的梦想。其中的故事交织了爱情、友情,梦想与青春的作品。游戏不论从画面还是音乐方都有着相当高的水平,制作精良。
可以说是目前Steam上最有良心的Galgame了。不是樱魂那种卖球作品。当然Steam上的是全年龄(英文版)
原来输出视频1P有8G左右 被我疯狂多次压制压成180mb
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3If My Heart Had Wings
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
If My Heart Had Wings
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Just want to ask if there is a way to rewatch the cutscenes / movies as the game calls it?
General Discussions
《If My Heart Had Wings》18X补丁+甜蜜恋爱(Win 10 娘指南)
这个指南将指导你,在Win 10娘(含)以下系统中如何让《心之翼》的18X补丁+甜蜜恋爱UI补丁(由Fuwanovel制作)完美地运行,并且没有鼠标漂移BUG哦。同时,因为我们使用了“NTLEA”来模拟日文环境,所以无须切换到日区系统环境。 如果亲想及时获取galgame的指南和评测,您可以关注我们的鉴赏家, 传送门
1,240 ratings
If My Heart Had Wings Restoration Patch Installation Guide, Walkthrough & PullTop Hub
This Guide will instruct you on how to install and apply Fuwanovel & Sweet Love Restoration Patch to Moenovel's If My Heart Had Wings Steam Folder, Walkthrough for all Routes & Info on other Pulltop VN's&
1,230 ratings
If My Heart Had Wings Restoration Patch + Sweet Love (Windows 10 and below)
This Guide instructs you on how to apply Fuwanovel If My Heart Had Wings Restoration Patch + Sweet Love UI Patch fully working (with no sprites bug) on Windows 10 and below, since we're using &NTLEA& to emulate the japanese locale you don't need to change ...&
963 ratings
IMHHW Walkthrough
A simple Walkthrough of the choices in If My Heart Had Wings game. Contains spoilers under tags.&
335 ratings
WELCOME - Sugar_Soul ^^ :3&
? ? Welcome. ? And we have winter ?:3&
Kotori &3&
Does 'If my heart had wings' have nudity in?
I just need to know if this game has nudity so i don't play it in a room with parents, siblings
Thank you so much guys
General Discussions
Restoration Patch: Sprite Linger (I have a fix!)
READ THE ENTIRE POST.
ADD ME! I am not responsible for adding nor messaging you. You are one of many people that I have to help, and I can't possibly keep track of all of you easily. Please
General Discussions
Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete FLIGHT DIARY OP&
And now Asa :3 (I know I drew yoru's hair accesories)&
Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete Snow Present OP&
Licking party&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Two sisters ( Hataru and Ageha)&
If My Heart Had Wings OST - Perfect Sky (Chorus ver.) (Full Song)&
Cleopatra Fortune (test gameplay)&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Mysterious girl ^^&
Screenshot
Hataru sister Ageha&
If my Heart, Hand Wings, Complete Art Gallery, and Theme music,&
5 of 5 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
7.2 hrs on record
Olalalala, I felt like flying while playing thispros: - Great atmosphere.
- Beautiful animation.
- Decent story.
- I can just literally eat and play xD.cons: - sometimes encounter wrong spelling, grammar, or mechanics (which triggers me a lot).
- The unusual amount of dialogue fillers......but, overall, I'll give this a 12/10
72 products in account
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
23.1 hrs on record
Very good story,nice characters,and nice graphic
191 products in account
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
38.9 hrs on record
Interested on becoming an Aerodynamic Engineer after playing this...- Plot is fantastic - Soundtrack is superb- Summon's your inner woman- Banged a disabled person 10/10The ratings say's it allBUY IT! IT'S WORTH IT! PROMISE!If your still having doubts, you can try and download the free version of the game through your phone via the Play Store / App StoreIt's the same only the difference is : - No In - game audio dialogue- You'll have to pay money for the other routes- Censored (Typical)that's pretty much it.12/10 Potatoes* They broke the game with that cesorship crap, I advise you to do the restoration patch, it's half as good as the censored version imo (and no it's not because of the boob's)This game is truly a delightful experience, with it's soundtrack always sending chills down my spine it's a damn roller coaster of emotions, a testament to the challenges we face in our painfully ordinary yet remarkables lives - it was truly ever dearly heart warming. It felt like my heart really did have wings. Graphics, Art Style, Content - gotta hand it to the dev's . VN even has a bloody good intro and trailer! Glad I found this gem.( ?° ?? ?°)
13 products in account
&iframe width=&200& height=&80& src=&/embed/XzqwvYT_Rmw?autoplay=1&& &/iframe&
Heikousen&
WHO DAFUQ WROTE AMANE ROUTE
I cannot believe I could ever see a galgame that without interaction between couple.
What did I see in the route, sudden love, only one date inside the whole route,
cannot even have a proper H scene with love inside.
Damn, Aoi in this route is just a ?...
General Discussions
Is there any characters in this game you DON'T like?
For me there are two characters I don't like.
The first and most obvious one is Tobioka. Every time I saw him I wished he was real so I could knock his teeth out. The attitude of that guy practically made him scream &please turn my face into burnt lasagn...
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website扫一扫下载到手机
74MB/ 角色扮演 /10
102MB/ 养成经营 /10
33MB/ 养成经营 /5.0
100MB/ 角色扮演 /5.0
下载总览游戏礼包游戏截图视频演示猜你喜欢下载地址相关文章玩家评论
在这苍穹展翅版是一款恋爱游戏,故事中你会与多位少女邂逅,但是只能和一位少女最终发展下去,你能正好捕捉到喜欢的女孩的心思吗?多条主线可以让你体验不一样的恋爱旅程。
在这苍穹展翅汉化版特色: 1、多位性感的妹子,各种华丽的CG; 2、有趣的恋爱PLAY,好听的音乐; 3、有多条故事支线,主角会与不同的人展开恋爱。
猜你喜欢恋爱宅男必备育成游戏换装
如今秀恩爱已经能对单身狗们造成100000+点伤害了,恋爱手游自然是火爆到不行,特别适合宅男和妹纸们,让你轻松在游戏中知道恋爱的感觉,网侠小编为大家推荐:恋爱手...
在这苍穹展翅安卓中文汉化版(If My Heart Had Wings)
游戏礼包推荐礼包
下载帮助网侠手机站软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请点击网站底部在线QQ进行联系。
1.网侠手机站所有软件和游戏都经过严格安装检测,保证不会有任何病毒木马等信息,请大家放心使用;
2.大家在安装软件的时候注意每个步骤,注意包含安装插件信息,推荐使用下载本站软件以获取最佳的下载速度。
3.如果您觉得网侠还不错, 以便下一次的访问.
4.网侠QQ群:应用软件交流群:
手机游戏交流:
(满),加入二群:

我要回帖

更多关于 if i had a heart 的文章

随机推荐