三星j1 acesm-j120a手机

你的位置: &
> 三星J1手机上市时间
三星J1手机上市时间
更新时间:
收藏本页(Ctrl+D)
手机扫描查看
扫描二维码
  三星J1手机什么时候上市?相信很多用户对于三星J1手机什么时候上市还不太清楚,下面统一小编来跟大家分享一下三星J1手机上市时间,感兴趣的可以过来看一下。统一下载站
  自去年11月下旬型号为&SM-J100F&的入门设备在跑分网站GFXBench亮相之后离正式发售的时间不远了。继本月上旬公布广告渲染图之后援引俄罗斯媒体曝光了该机的售价,为10990卢布(约合¥1045),有望在今年3月举行的MWC大展上公布。
  该机出厂默认搭载Android 4.4 KitKat,并提供诸如超级省电模式在内的部分三星旗舰机型才有的功能。三星Galaxy J1装备了500万后置摄像头和200万前置摄像头。其他硬件规格包括4.3英寸的WVGA屏幕,1.2GHz的64为四核Marvell PXA1908处理器,1GB内存,4GB内置储存,支持MicroSD卡扩展,1850mAh容量电池,共有四个版本,单卡LTE、双卡LTE、单卡3G和双卡3G版本,其中3G版本将会采用VGA前置摄像头替代200万前置摄像头。
【上一篇】
【下一篇】
看完这篇文章有何感觉?
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示,请文明发言!)&&剩余字数:
点击图片更换
统一文章资讯频道声明
1、 所有来源标注为统一下载站或统一文章的内容版权均为本站所有,若您需要引用、转载,请注明来源及原文链接即可,如涉及大面积转载,请来信告知,获取授权。
2、 本站所提供的文章资讯等内容均为作者提供、网友推荐、互联网整理而来,仅供学习参考,如有侵犯您的版权,请及时联系我们,并提供原文出处等,本站将在三个工作日内修正。
3、 若您的网站或机构从本站获取的一切资源进行商业使用,除来源为本站的资料需与本站协商外,其他资源请自行联系版权所有人。
4、 未经统一下载站允许,不得盗链、盗用本站资源;不得复制或仿造本网站,不得在非统一下载站所属的服务器上建立镜像,统一下载站对其自行开发的或和他人共同开发的所有内容、技术手段和服务拥有全部知识产权,任何人不得侵害或破坏,也不得擅自使用。
手机资讯分类
本站资源均收集整理于互联网,其著作权归原作者所有,如果有侵犯您权利的资源,请来信告知,我们将及时撤销相应资源。
Copy . All Rights Reserved.prices from
How to Unlock your Samsung Phone
this process ha it takes less than 10-15 minutes and doesn’t affect the warranty
Unlock Samsung online facility also available and provides solutions of phone freeze code and unlock Samsung by IMEI code in minimum time.
most popular Samsung unlocks
if you can’t find your handset, look in
If your Samsung mobile indicates “SIM network unlock PIN”, this means that incorrect codes have been introduced and the phone has become blocked. , besides sending you the code, we also send you the “unlock code” code to repair your device. This code is sent for free with the unlock code.
If you have any doubts in regards to the services we offer, we have a call centre where all of your questions will be answered. Our personnel will be delighted to help you.
You can unlock your blocked
phone from , and then use any SIM card from any country or network.
customer opinions
21 opinions
"The best unlocking service, thanks!"
"Excellent service very fast and reliable and the best prices."
18/05/2016
"worked perfectly."
"I would definitely use the service again. ..it was a couple of days late but the code worked on the first try!!!"
"good service!!"
21/11/2015
"Now my wife will be happy with your new unlocked phone.Everything is super, code works! Thank you!"
23/02/2015
"I did not think it was gonna work it was 4 days than I got my code I put it in and
it said wrong code but took it now my galaxy s5 is unlocked"
de Louisville
17/02/2015
"Thank you very much, again."
de Burnham on Sea
"After being told by another company they could not generate a code and no one else would be able to. I got the code here."
de Burnham on Sea
"Excellent service! I was hesitating but for the price the risk was low. It worked fine! Great value for money, unlocked Samsung Galaxy Trend+ . Great!"
Rui Duarte
de Portugal
"AWESOME UNLOCKED FROM THE DREADED AT&T YAHOO!"
de Milwaukee,Wi
29/09/2014
"fantastic service "
de Netherton
10/08/2014
de Alcala de henares
14/05/2014
"verk fast and reliable service . Thank "
28/03/2014
"Had code within 10 minutes and it worked fine on S3 with android 4.3."
de Stockholm
28/03/2014
"The code was working like a charm.Thanks"
de Tribalj
21/02/2014
"Very fast! Unbelievable"
de Danbury Usa
18/02/2014
"Code worked great. Thank you very much!"
18/12/2013
"It works !!!!!!!!!!!!!"
21/11/2013
"Excellent work Thanks is so fasterr"
de Brighton
21/11/2013
"Perfect, my Galaxy S3 unlocked in five minutes!"
Peter Gibbs
14/10/2013
rated 5.0 / 5
Most popular unlockings
Most popular brands
& 2017 Movical Software & Solutions Pte. Ltd. &
We use cookies to provide you with a better service. Carry on browsing if you're happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.

我要回帖

更多关于 三星j1 mini prime 的文章

随机推荐