求助 游戏报错闪退 arma3 has exited in an unusual前用a还是an manner

Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
Arma 3 has quit in an unusual manner Info
Started by
Nikolai3CR
This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
Nikolai3CR
Arma 3 has quit in an unusual manner Info
exit code: 0x000000ff / 255
Reason: unknown
So can't join au24 for something different
but this is the error I got,
Can anyone help? &Am currently waiting for the server restart to see if it fixes the problem
I can join CA 12 no problems at all, straight in, but when I try to join either au24 or 25 I get to the player list screen hit ok, and it crashed the game maybe 5 seconds after I hit ok.
Nikolai3CR
And it's happening again 24hrs later.....
I would bugtrack but the support ticket system is offline....
Quite possible, but it doesn't then explain why I can join a US server or a Canadian server and the game loads instantly no problems at all, but the second i go back to trying to load into au24 or 25 it shits itself
This website is not affiliated with or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive ARMA and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
Need an account?
Remember me
This is not recommended for shared computers
Sign in anonymously
Don't add me to the active users listTopic Details
Arma 3 has exited in an unusual manner (Crash)
When I launch the game through the launcher it opens up. Stays on the ARMA symbol. Then crashes and says (Arma 3 has exited in an unusual manner.Exit code: 0xc0000094 - STATUS_INTEGER_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO.) but the wiki for crashes does not have that code.
Showing - of
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 26 Dec, 2015 @ 10:33pmPosts: 1
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile websitePorting DayZ Into Arma 3 Tutorial - Dayz TV
DayZ 0.61 Update #61 is Live on Exp. Branch! (10MB). Fixes: Client Freezes & Vehicle
New Mocap Session In Progress
DayZ 0.61 Update is Live on Stable Branch! (12MB). Including Fixes of Latest Exp. Update.
Devs Launched a 0.63 “TEST” Server with Version: 0.63.138876
DayZ Status Report Highlight: 18 April 2017 – Why We Haven’t Seen 0.62 / BETA Yet! with SepticFalcon
DayZ 0.61 Update #60 is Live on Exp. Branch (12MB). Fix: Stuck in Loading
Porting DayZ Into Arma 3 Tutorial
on December 29, 2015
Weyland Yutani
Weyland Yutani
Weyland Yutani
ZaP camrun
Dog the Bandit Hunter
PsiSyndicate
Azuel Dreams
RonhillUltra
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
New rank: Bambi
3 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
10 hours ago
New rank: Bambi
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
10 hours ago
12 hours agoTopic Details
This topic has been locked
Arma 3 Launcher Feedback - Apex (v1.62)
Arma 3 Launcher included with Arma 3 update 1.62 / ApexThis topic is for feedback for official Arma 3 Launcher.We would like to hear constructive comments / opinions / feedback related ONLY to the official Arma 3 Launcher (not in-game problems ...)Previous thread for v1.60:ANY OFF-TOPIC COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT
Showing - of
I've been really excited to get this game and I finally got it last night. I unfortunately encountered an error message when I try to launch the game from the steam store and then again when I try to press &PLAY& in the main menu of the Arma 3 launcherThe error message reads &Game executable not found. Please repair your game using the Steam Client.& I've already tried to verify the entigrity of the game cache through the steam client and I've also tried uninstalling and installing the game again but with no success, I get the same error message still. If anyone can please help with any suggestions on a fix that would be awesome. Thanks. Hello,this is usually caused by an antivirus that deletes the game executable as soon as it is downloaded, because it incorrectly detects it as a virus.A solution is to change the antivirus or add an exception for the game executable. Also simply disabling antivirus might not be of help, as its core still runs and deletes the executable.
I'm experiencing a problem with the Arma 3 launcher. Here is the message that I receive when I open the launcher.'Arma 3 has exited in an unusual manner'....'Launcher has detected that Arma 3 was closed unusually. If you encounter an error that you cannot solve by yourself, please report it to our Feedback Tracker, or contact our suport team'.....'Exit code: 0x - STATUS_PENDING'.Is this a problem that you are aware of ? If you are you working on a fix ?If you're not aware of the problem then I would like some feedback once you have a solution.Many thanks in advance. Hello,could you please report this on
in Game Startup category, and attach the troubleshooting report that Launcher has created? I'm afraid that I have never seen this error with Arma 3 before.
12 Jul, 2016 @ 9:19am
I'm experiencing a problem with the Arma 3 launcher. Here is the message that I receive when I open the launcher.'Arma 3 has exited in an unusual manner'....'Launcher has detected that Arma 3 was closed unusually. If you encounter an error that you cannot solve by yourself, please report it to our Feedback Tracker, or contact our suport team'.....'Exit code: 0x - STATUS_PENDING'.Is this a problem that you are aware of ? If you are you working on a fix ?If you're not aware of the problem then I would like some feedback once you have a solution.Many thanks in advance. Same thing here except for the exit code, mine was something like 0x.Not the first time it has happened in arma 3's life cycle. Last time I solved it by tweaking something in the registry files, but now I can't even locate the right folder anymore...
Originally posted by :I've been really excited to get this game and I finally got it last night. I unfortunately encountered an error message when I try to launch the game from the steam store and then again when I try to press &PLAY& in the main menu of the Arma 3 launcherThe error message reads &Game executable not found. Please repair your game using the Steam Client.& I've already tried to verify the entigrity of the game cache through the steam client and I've also tried uninstalling and installing the game again but with no success, I get the same error message still. If anyone can please help with any suggestions on a fix that would be awesome. Thanks. Hello,this is usually caused by an antivirus that deletes the game executable as soon as it is downloaded, because it incorrectly detects it as a virus.A solution is to change the antivirus or add an exception for the game executable. Also simply disabling antivirus might not be of help, as its core still runs and deletes the executable. Hey, thanks for the advice. I uninstalled Mcaffee AV and the problem still consists. I uninstalled Mcaffe through windows first and then found out you have to uninstall through the tool they have on their website so I did that second and the problem still continues. Any suggestions?
14 Jul, 2016 @ 8:58am
When I go to launch the game, the launcher will pop up along with an immediate Windows notification simply stating, &Arma 3 Launcher has stopped working& with no further explanation. Game worked fine until the recent Apex related patch.*edit* Verifying the game cache through Steam seems to have fixed the problem.
14 Jul, 2016 @ 12:52pm
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 12 Jul, 2016 @ 12:45amPosts: 47
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 unusual 的文章

随机推荐