kingtiger是伟哥吗电玩哪一家的好呢

NEOGEO CD主机本体 NTSC美版任天堂元祖GB 罕见Prodis GameBoy掌机传说中的Playstion的始祖,任天堂和SONY共同世嘉SS HST-0014 土星主机白色日版转让珍藏20多年的X68000游戏,一共24款(已
今日: 0|昨日: 0|帖子: 5794|会员: 8456|欢迎新会员:
综合交流区、最适合玩家交流的地带
玩家可以在本区随意发表相关意见、并可以把自己的感情和大家分享.
534 / 3111
各种非卖品、限定品收藏图
本区是世界各地玩家的顶级收藏,来这里开阔你的视野把.
主机、游戏、DIY等自曝场所
本区以玩家收藏自曝为主、自曝同时并给予相应介绍、从而和大家分享.
195 / 1704
家用机硬件、软件、配件图片资料集
在这里可以看到玩家收藏实物,精美的收藏等你观赏.
┗ [1970年]
| <font color="#75-雅达利 Pong | <font color="#75-PC50X Family | <font color="#76-Fairchild Channel F |
| <font color="#76-1292 APVS | <font color="#77-Tomy TV-Fun | <font color="#77-任天堂 TV-Game | <font color="#77-万代 TV-Jack | <font color="#77-雅达利 Game Brain | <font color="#77-雅达利 2600 |<font color="#77-Bally Professioanl Arcade | <font color="#79-1292 APVS (IVC 4000 Family) | 1978-APF Imagination Machine | <font color="#79-万代 Super Vision 8000 (TVJ 8000) | <font color="#79-Mattel Intellivision |<font color="#70-其它主机 |
| 1982-Coleco ColecoVision | 1982-Emerson Arcadia 2001 | 1982-Entex Adventure Vision |
| 1983-Gakken Compact Vision TV Boy | 1983-Nichibutsu My Vision |
| 1983-世嘉 SG-1000 (MarkI\MarkII\MarkIII\SMS) | 1983-Tomy Pyuuta Jr. | 1983-Ultravision Video Arcade System (VAS) | <font color="#85-Daewoo Zemmix | 1985-RDI Halcyon | <font color="#86-雅达利 7800 | 1986-Dina 2-in-1 | <font color="#87-Worlds of Wonder Action Max | <font color="#87-雅达利 XEGS | <font color="#87-NEC PC Engine \ TurboGrafx-16 | <font color="#87-Takara \ Bandai Video Challenger | <font color="#88-NEC PC Engine CD-ROM2 \ TurboGrafx-CD |
| 1989-Konix Multi-System | <font color="#89-NEC SuperGrafx |
[1990年] <font color="#90-雅达利 Mirai (Proto) | 1990-Commodore C64GS |
| <font color="#90-Amstrad GX4000 | 1990-任天堂 SFC (DISC\BS-X) |
|<font color="#91-Commodore CDTV | 1990-NEC PC Engine Duo \ TurboDuo | 1990-雅达利 Panther | <font color="#92-Memorex \ Tandy VIS | <font color="#92-Taito WoWoW |
| 1993-松下 3DO(M2) | 1993-雅达利 Jaguar |
| <font color="#94-Capcom CPS Changer | <font color="#94-NEC PC-FX |
| <font color="#95-雅达利 Jaguar CD |
| <font color="#95-Funtech Super A'Can | <font color="#96-雅达利 Jaguar Duo(Proto) | 1996-任天堂 N64(64DD) |
[2000年] <font color="#00-NUON Technology |
| 2001-任天堂 NGC | 2001-松下 Panasonic Q | <font color="#01-微软 Xbox | <font color="#01-Indrema L600 | 2003-小神游 iQue Player | <font color="#03-索尼 PSX (DVR) | <font color="#03-Infinium Labs Phantom | <font color="#04-SSD Company XaviXPORT | 2004-DISCover Technology | 2005-微软 Xbox360 | 2005-ZAPiT Game Wave | 2006-任天堂 Wii |
| 2008-Apple iPlay (concept) |
| 2009-Envizions Evo Smart Console |
┗ [2010年]
| <font color="#10-2019 其他主机 |
掌机发展里程介绍,精美收藏
大量真实掌机硬件收藏图片、软件、配件、附件资料集.
┗ [1970年]
[1980年] <font color="#80-任天堂 Game&Watch |
[1990年] <font color="#90-世嘉 GG |
| <font color="#90-Bit Corporation Gamate | 1990-Hartung Game Master | <font color="#91-Barcode Battler | 1992-Watara Supervision | 1993-WH Mega Duck |
| <font color="#95-Tiger Electronics R-Zone |
|<font color="#97- | 1998-SNK NeoGeo Pocket |
| <font color="#99-万代 WonderSwan |
| <font color="#01-任天堂 Pokémon Mini | <font color="#01-GP GP32 |
| 2003-Tapwave Zodiac | <font color="#03-TT GameKing | <font color="#04-任天堂 NDS | 2004-索尼 PSP | <font color="#05-TT Gizmondo | <font color="#05-GH GP2X | <font color="#05-VTech V.Smile Pocket | 2006-Coleco Sonic | 2008-Leapfrog Didj |<font color="#08-Leapster | 2009-DDTC Dingoo | 2009-GPH GP2X Wiz |
┗ [2010年] <font color="#10-OP Pandora | <font color="#10-GPH CAANOO |<font color="#11-任天堂 3DS |<font color="#11-索尼 PSV |<font color="#12-Tommo NeoGeoX |<font color="#12-金星 JXD |<font color="#13-GCW Zero |<font color="#13-英伟达 Shield Portable |<font color="#14-DragonBox Pyra |
中古游戏机、游戏、电子商品交易场所
还请各位在本区保持诚信交易、并交易请注意安全.
论坛所有大小事务交流版块,包括联系管理员询问事务,投诉建议,友情链接申请等专属地带!
- 总计 434 人在线
- 最高记录是 516 于 .
Powered by转自华侨路茶坊宁死不买奥斯博恩庄园房子的八大理由(凡是想在奥斯博恩庄园买房的业主必看)1 楼 22:52:30 宁死别买奥斯博恩 发表于 ***网 - 南京业主论坛 - 奥斯博恩庄园 宁死别买奥斯博恩庄园房子的八大理由奥斯博恩庄园乍看起来风景宜人,环境优雅,[]  人气: 跟贴:7 分类: 发表于:13-02-14 22:44东升,我一直很尊重你,以为你是弱势群体的保护神,但是这次我失望了,你可以回看一下你那期关于周的节目,很仓促、很粗糙、很不知所云,但目的很明确,为周澄清、喊冤。不知道你受到谁的压力这么做,但是我敢断言,此事件周第一倒霉,你也会在老百姓中失分很多。……[]  人气: 跟贴:17 分类: 发表于:08-12-18 17:14我们收到的通知单,二年级奥数奥语700元,但四年级却是500元,课时一样多。不明白为什么。……[]  人气: 跟贴:10 分类: 发表于:08-11-10 20:25 ……[]  人气: 跟贴:1 分类: 发表于:07-03-30 09:00本人打算驾车回河北献县老家过年,寻拼车1-2人,最好会开车。QQ:,手机……[]  人气: 跟贴:0 分类: 发表于:07-02-14 12:10本人打算驾车回河北献县老家过年,寻拼车1-2人,要求会开车。QQ:,手机……[]  人气: 跟贴:0 分类: 发表于:07-02-14 12:07谁认识这个宿迁骗子这个人叫张天伟,手机号码:,身份证号码055008,住址可能是宿迁东大街凤凰城A区。他的QQ是:122他开办了至少两个网站:一个是华东安全网(),收费教网络安全课程;一个是腿迷社区(http://www.[]  人气: 跟贴:19 分类: 发表于:06-07-12 15:36河海会堂是河海大学的建筑,与别的高校礼堂不同的是,它在学校的一个角上,背对学校,面朝西康路,有自己独立的院子。还有一个不同就是投资大,河海会堂座位多、声场设计合理,拥有当时先进的中央空调系统、灯光控制系统、宽大的舞台、以及软式座椅等等。它是附近高校群……[]  人气: 跟贴:0 分类: 发表于:06-05-29 17:16
我的名片kingtiger102ID  号:9244201注册时间:05-10-08上次登陆:13-10-01个人资料这里是哪呢?最新发表文章文章归档? (1)? (1)? (1)? (1)? (2)? (1)? (1)--&|&------------------------------------------------gifts on behalf of
have helped pay for 12.21 hours of reddit server time.
daily reddit gold goal6%reddit gold&#32;gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to&#32;&#32;and&#32;. A month of gold pays for &#32;231.26 minutes&#32;of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal88%sorted by:&#32;newMy first playthrough was as barebones as you can possibly be. Played on Normal, and did only the priority ops, and a loyalty mission or two, so I could know the ending and not be affected by spoilers. Started with early access on xbox one, and took me about a day or two to finish.
My second one was where I really wanted to 100% the game, so I did the Allies+relationships missions, and the Priority ops, and figured I could do the rest post-game. Took me about 35-40ish hours, then I got the banter bug really bad. Like, nobody would talk at all, and people on my ship bugged out and I couldn&#39;t talk to them. Decided to ditch the save, because my last manual save was 10-12 hours before.
My third playthrough, was the one I have spent the most time on, and just finished tonight. No banter bug, no major glitches, by all means a perfect save. Managed to almost 100% the game (a task or two didn&#39;t work and glitched out) with about 80 hours into it. Helps that I am between jobs. It explains the free time I have had recently I suppose.
Well, you find out in the game that all of the golden worlds are busts, so they aren&#39;t gonna look like the projected golden worlds from before the journey began. Even activating the vaults won&#39;t bring back the 600 year old &projected& planets. Habitats 1-7 are in the game, they are just, to put it lightly, not so livable.
SPOILERI also like how he says &focus on what went right& when you show regret for the decision, but he can&#39;t be in that mindset when you choose the other option.
SPOILERCora, Peebee, and Jaal are clearly who Bioware wants you to romance imo, with how much effort went into their story arcs.
Yeah, I sort of feel the same way. She didn&#39;t get a lot of content (More than other romance options, so who am I to complain I guess). I am content with a FTB scene, as long as we just get more on screen content with her.
First one took about 20ish hours, as I rushed through the main story to find out the ending.
Second one got really glitchy and buggy after 40 hours to the point where the dialogue in game went away, and everywhere I go is a ghost town. I abandoned it, as my last working save was 12 hours away.
Third one was a NG+ of the first one, as that one was glitch free, so I tried my luck, and I just beat it tonight. Took 65 hours to do all allies/relationship missions, and the priority ops, with a few tasks and assignments along the way, with 100% viability on each planet.
Every time I try a new playthrough, and I try to do things differently, one thing never changes... This romance arc is possibly my favorite thing in this game. I always bring her on missions too. It feels wrong not to.
Maybe I won&#39;t be called &Pathfinder& by my Romance partner anymore!
One human: My choice here is Kasumi. The pool of human squadmates is really bland in my opinion, and Kasumi is the most interesting. Kaiden and Jacob are boring as all hell, Liam is an asshole, and I never liked Ashley or Cora at all. Miranda is alright, but Kasumi was better. *Forgot about Jack, but I still prefer Kasumi.
One Asari: Liara. Peebee is annoying. I like Lexi, but not more than Liara. I don&#39;t have much thought in regards to the other Asari squadmates, as I am not a big fan of Asari in the first place.
One Krogan: Drack. Drack is the only krogan here who doesn&#39;t hate Turians to the bitter end. I am a big fan of Turians, and Wrex wouldn&#39;t mesh with this. Grunt would be my second choice, but I simply like Drack more.
Other three: Vetra, Garrus, and Jaal.
Garrus and Vetra are simply my two favorite squadmates in the entire Mass Effect universe. I guess I really do have a thing for Turians. I also really love the trope of the alien race being blunt and trying to understand familiar things, so it was between Javik and Jaal. Jaal edges him out because Jaal is amazing.
This would be the perfect squad to me. All of them are helpful in combat, and amazing characters to me. It would be tough to decide who to bring on missions with a crew like this.
I have had this happen too, but not sure if it is a bug. A specific example is on the Tempest.
Drack - What are you gonna do with your earnings Gil?&
Gil - &..................&
Yup. Totally agree. Max out her armor ability for damage resistance, and get team support, along with a tech ability to work with disruptor ammo. She is basically invincible on insanity, and is a killing machine.
Jaal and Vetra is a great combo. Love their characters and dialogue with each other
SPOILERI could only make it a minute or so before closing this. I can&#39;t believe you&#39;ve done this.
SPOILERLooking at both of their story arcs (and keep in mind this is a sort of biased point of view, considering my flair), if you want a more wholesome and meaningful romance, go with Vetra. Personally, I feel the only bonus to Peebee is you get to bang with a whole scene to it. She also got more content than Vetra it seems. I just have a soft spot for turians, considering my permanent status of Garrus as a squad member on missions.
I also agree with
&#39;s statement, for what it&#39;s worth.
The word on the street is that there was a big scene made for her and Scott Ryder, but they made Vetra a bi choice near the end of the game&#39;s development. Since they didn&#39;t have time to animate a similarly in depth scene with Sara Ryder, they scrapped the full scene for a fade to black. That is just a rumor though, and I don&#39;t think it has really been confirmed by any devs.
I feel like the Quarians are definitely DLC worthy. When you think about it, there were only one or two missions for each ark in the main game. If they could fit 4 arks into the main game, they could easily fit the Quarian into a DLC. I, however, think the Benefactor might be better handled in a sequel.
SPOILERBut her people are on the ark! Come back!
SPOILERThe fucker even says on the Tempest, when you ask him on his opinion on the crew, &I don&#39;t bring it &home&. On the Tempest, I like everyone.& What a crock of shit Liam. If that was true, you wouldn&#39;t go out of your way to disparage her efforts bringing Sid along. I liked him until I heard this dialogue. What a cunt.
might help you back on the right path.
SPOILERWhen you talk to Drack on the Tempest about meeting Vetra.
SPOILERShe must have done some research. Not too much apparently because of her &earth cow& cooking ability haha
SPOILERThis is obviously a fake post. How could someone begin to flirt with Vetra, then abandon her! Heresy!
SPOILER&You get that for killing colonists?&
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our&#32;&#32;and&#32;. & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效Kingtiger.下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效Kingtiger.扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷
不良信息举报电话:

我要回帖

更多关于 tigerking 的文章

随机推荐