《 DinoMight 》gamers电玩咖怎么选择?。。

Dinomight - DZ Deathrays - 单曲 - 网易云音乐
所属专辑:
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
  你一定听说过某种古老的恐怖生物吧,没错,恐龙!本作的主角就是恐龙,然而他们可爱无比。
膨胀吧!恐龙 Expand it! v1.0
价格:$0.99类别:休闲益智大小:38.6 MB语言:英语 法语 德语 意大利语 葡萄牙语 俄语 西班牙语开发商:FDG Mobile Games GbR系统要求:iOS&3.0 或更高版本
  这次 FDG 出品的新游 ――《膨胀吧!恐龙》走的是物理类休闲益智路线,整体风格和保护橘子很像,轻松中还透着点诙谐。游戏的主角是一个个被压缩成三角形、圆形、方形的微缩恐龙(Dino),你的任务就是要帮助这些小恐龙触碰到屏幕上方的彩虹,在彩虹从左至右走完整个进度条的时间里都要保持触碰状态才算过关。游戏的玩法非常的简单,只需要单纯的点击 Dino,他们就会变大,在没有空间或其他道具的限制下,共可点击6次,逐级变大(只能变大不能缩小,如果想要撤销就只能 Replay了),从而触碰到彩虹。
  小编旁白:我觉着这方块竟然还有腮红好逵心居校浚
  听起来很容易,但有时候要想在有限的时间里完成3星的过关条件,还是要小小的计划一下的。游戏里共有四种 Dino:方形、圆形、矩形和三角形。方形最本分,很多时候都是“巨人的肩膀”;圆形最灵活,既可以是车轮也可以是弹球……;矩形和三角形则更多的充当了棋子,经常需要牺牲自己,虽然不够主角但是在寻 觅彩虹的道路上绝对功不可没。游戏中还会经常遇到炸药、跷跷板、杠杆、多米诺骨牌等物理元素,巧妙的利用这些道具,选择合适的开路先锋,计算好点击 Dino 的时间、控制不同 Dino 的大小、落脚点等,最终成功的触碰到彩虹,整个游戏过程既轻松又很有趣。
提示:支持键盘“← →”键翻页Dino Might - Quest - World of Warcraft
This site makes extensive use of JavaScript.
in your browser.
In Stage 1, you will receive a total of 11 daily quests from the Court of Bones, Ihgaluk Crag, and Za’Tual.In Stage 2, you will have the option to chose between PVE and PVP objectives. If you choose the PVE quests, you will receive a total of 11 daily quests from 3 of 4 hubs (Court of Bones, Ihgaluk Crag, Za’Tual, and Diremoor).In Stage 3, if you choose the PVE quests you will receive 8 quests from the Stage 1 and 2 areas (Court of Bones, Ihgaluk Crag, Za’Tual, and Diremoor) and 3 quests from either the Beast Pens or the Conqueror’s Terrace.In Stage 4, if you choose the PVE quests you will receive 6 quests from the Stage 1 and 2 areas (Court of Bones, Ihgaluk Crag, Za’Tual, and Diremoor), 3 quests from the Stage 3 areas (Beast Pens or the Conqueror’s Terrace) and 2 quests from the Thunder Forges.In Stage 5, if you choose the PVE quests you will receive 6 quests from the Stage 1 and 2 areas (Court of Bones, Ihgaluk Crag, Za’Tual, and Diremoor), 3 quests from the Stage 3 areas (Beast Pens or the Conqueror’s Terrace), 2 quests from the Thunder Forges and 1 quest from Stormsea Landing.For more information on the Kirin Tor Offensive, please see my guide at:
I hate not knowing what to doKill trolls in the area.Some of them drop saur fetishesWhen you come across a raptor, even with a rider, or other animals target the raptor and click on the fetish.It is easiest to do after collecting 5 fetishes, and then go into the pens, and then use them on the raptors in the pens
I use my fetish on the 'saurs sometimesSaying ayoLet them all goI wanna set them free to live their livesSaying ayoYou can now goI'm gonna try my luckHope I get this rightIf I do, I'll freeLots of dino mightTry each fetish once'Cause they won't work twiceHope to rescue someOf their dino might
You can also find fetishes to pick up inside some of the troll buildings.
The Fetish's can be looted off any troll in the Beast pens. May drop one or 2 at a time but not at 100% drop rate. Seems to be closer to a 50-60% drop chance. They can also be found scattered on the ground through-out the zone as well if you have a keen eye.When used on a raptor it can cause several different effects. Can cause them to gain a damage buff, cause them to explode instantly, may cause them to become friendly and run away, etc. May be used on a lone raptor or raptors with a troll rider, doesnt matter.Be aware that if you try and delete any extra fetish's from your inventory before handing in the quest, it will delete the quest from your quest log!
While you *can* use these on the Adolescent Direhorns, dont :) They aggro every time, and theyre elite's with 3.5-ish million HP. If you have the quest to kill 10 trolls, do the ones the trolls are riding, otherwise just do the solo raptors in the pens, they're by far the easiest.
if you don't like suprises, the Bladetalon hatchlings are very safe to use. They don't turn hostile.
DYN-O-MITE!*Famous catch phrase of J.J. Evans (played by Jimmie Walker) in the 70s TV show Good Times
Find and use Saur Fetishes on 5 raptors, compies, skyscreamers or direhorns in the Beast Pens.
The Zandalari use a series of fetishes and charms to maintain their control over their menagerie of beasts.Two can play at that game.I want you to find some of these fetishes and try them out on the various beasts in the Beast Pens.Take careful note of how each beast responds to each fetish. Then report your results to me.Maybe this will give us the edge we need against the Zandalari.
Very interesting results. I am sure there is a mage somewhere that cares about the specifics. I, on the other hand, am just glad to hear the sound of trolls being assaulted by their own beasts.
You will receive:
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
13,690 experience
150 reputation with
Unsure how to post? Check out our !
You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.Please post questions on our
for quicker reply.
You are not logged in. Please
to add your comment.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
The higher the quality the better!
Please review our
before submitting!
You are not logged in. Please
to submit a screenshot.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
Supported: YouTube only
Optional, up to 200 characters
Note: Your video will need to be approved before appearing on the site.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! &
It serves 2 main purposes: &
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game! &
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date! &
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!&
So, what are you waiting for?
and get started.&

我要回帖

更多关于 手机电玩城 的文章

随机推荐