sweet guyplus甜加怎么样,好不好的默认点评

(10)(7)(2)2星(0)1星(0)(142)(158)(69)(12)(14)
这家店开了很久了,刚开张的时候就来过,一直没有来点评,现在才来写。这家店其实和刚开始开的时候还是变化有点的,刚开始的时候很红火,现在稍微淡一点了,以前每次来都有很多顾客,把小小的店里挤满,现在少了不少,门面不是很大,里面慢慢的展柜,所以有点拥挤的感觉,不过二楼的环境还不错,灯光什么的搭配装修,有种很温馨的感觉,让人放松下来。服务员的态度还算热情的,不过如果忙的时候就只能说一般了,但是一进很满意了,毕竟忙起来人手可能不是很够。老是看见有老外来买面包,还有定做法棍的,不过我吃了感觉一般,他们的很多产品,其实从外观上来看都是能够在外面找到原型的,所以很多其实就是模仿别人的,不过味道始终菜式关键,他们有一款外表长的和柴田的女神一样的蛋糕,但是真心不好吃,偏甜,而且吃完有点腻,和柴田的根本没办法比,不过他的价格在那里,也确实不能拿来比的。他们的芝士蛋糕还行吧,总的说来一般,基本上都是外面销路比较好的蛋糕的山寨版,没有自己的特色,味道的话就这个价格来说还不错,下午茶什么随便吃吃还是可以的,其实我觉得他们的水平还行的,可以考虑自己开发点有特色的产品The&store&opened&for&a&long&time&,&just&opened&when&he&came,&never&to&comment,&only&now&to&write.&In&fact,&the&store&opened&and&started&a&bit&of&time&or&change&,&the&beginning&of&time&is&booming&,&and&now&a&little&bit&short&,&and&before&each&to&have&a&lot&of&customers,&the&small&shop&packed&,&now&not&less&less&,&the&facade&is&not&great,&which&slowly&showcase,&so&feeling&a&bit&crowded&,&but&the&second&floor&of&the&environment&is&also&good&,&what&with&the&decoration&lighting&,&a&kind&of&very&warm&feeling,&people&relax.The&waiter&'s&attitude&fairly&warm&,&but&if&I&can&only&say&busy&general&,&but&one&into&very&satisfied&,&after&all,&busy&staff&may&not&be&enough&.Always&saw&a&foreigner&to&buy&bread,&and&given&the&practice&of&the&stick&,&but&I&ate&a&general&feeling&many&of&their&products&,&in&fact,&from&the&looks&of&the&prototype&are&able&to&find&out&,&so&many&in&fact,&imitate&others,&but&the&taste&is&always&the&key&to&dishes&,&they&have&a&long&and&looks&like&a&goddess&Shibata&cake&,&but&really&not&very&tasty&,&sweet,&and&eat&a&little&tired&,&and&Shibata&'s&simply&no&way&to&be&compared,&but&his&price&where&,&it&really&can&not&be&used&to&compare.&Their&cheesecake&was&okay&,&overall&in&general,&are&basically&good&cake&sales&outside&the&cottage&,&No&own&characteristics,&taste&,&then&on&the&price&,&pretty&good,&afternoon&tea&or&just&eat&what&Yes,&in&fact&I&think&their&level&is&still&OK&,&you&can&consider&their&own&distinctive&point&of&product&development
本店推荐菜

我要回帖

更多关于 大众点评的默认点评 的文章

随机推荐