其他帐号一键登录:
& 寄养寄养~~😜
查看: 607|回复: 11
手机看此贴:
用得意APP扫一扫
微信扫一扫 转发至朋友圈
UID820567&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花0 &积分2&在线时间0 小时&注册时间&阅读权限10&最后登录&
UID820567&帖子&精华0&金币2 &威望0 &注册时间&
马上要寒假啦,我养了一只垂耳兔,但是不能把它带回家,因为太远了,有没有喜欢兔子,最好有一些经验的人愿意帮我养一个寒假😭😭😭,笼子吃的什么都是全的,有专用的尿垫也有除臭木屑,味道不是很大,很干净的。兔子也很可爱,有没有特别喜欢兔子的能帮我养一下,谢谢了🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
UID544378&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花2 &积分3594&在线时间0 小时&注册时间&阅读权限85&最后登录&
UID544378&帖子&精华0&金币3594 &威望0 &注册时间&
兔子,直接带回家方便
但是我问了一下,光兔子的托运就要三百
娇娇的照片~
00:12 上传
UID828416&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花0 &积分3&在线时间0 小时&注册时间&阅读权限10&最后登录&
UID828416&帖子&精华0&金币3 &威望0 &注册时间&
现在在武汉,想要回郑州
武汉工程大学
UID832243&好友&帖子&主题&精华0&小红花260 &积分9470&在线时间0 小时&注册时间&阅读权限100&最后登录&
UID832243&帖子&精华0&金币9465 &威望1 &注册时间&
我住青山,你觉得远吗?!我这家庭寄养
版权所有& Powered by百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入查看: 624|回复: 4
新手,求大神推荐 后期制作电脑配置😭
在线时间 小时
本人菜鸟中的菜鸟
平时用 5D3&&GOPRO 还有大疆精灵3 拍摄东西玩。
用ED做一些简单的编辑,当然是在2年前买的家用办公电脑上编辑,可想而知那种卡的要死的感觉!
现在想配一台能够制作视频后期的电脑!只要流畅不卡就行!
本人对什么配置呀、型号呀不太懂!求大神推荐,或者哪位大神刚好作配机业务,万分感谢🙏
预算2万左右。'。
在线时间 小时
& && && &这是地址
在线时间 小时
& && &/thread--1.html& &这是地址
感谢感谢~~~&&
在线时间 小时
头像被屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
在线时间 小时
头像被屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽Missed miscarriage... To wait or not to wait? d&c or.......💔🙏🏽😭 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Missed miscarriage... To wait or not to wait? d&c or.......💔🙏🏽😭
Posted 09/07/2016
Scheduled for my DNC this coming Thursday after a missed miscarriage 2 weeks ago today... But now I'm having serious doubts... Being that I'm already high risk, have went into preterm labor previously as they said my cervix was incompetent I'm worried about the risk and additional damage the procedure could do to my uterus/cervix, future chances... Thoughts? It has already been two weeks and I do feel I am getting sicker by the day can I do more harm than good by waiting it out....?
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 09/07/2016
I am so sorry about the miscarriage.
Posted 09/07/2016
I think I would do the d&c. I know there is a pill you can also use but I don't know about the emotional toll with that compared to having it done.
Posted 09/07/2016
I am so sorry your going through this.
I had a missed mc back in 2012 and it went on for 4 weeks with out me knowing. I was scheduled for an emergency d&c the next morning because of the long time that had passed already I was at a great risk of infection and also bleeding out if I let it pass on my own. I don't know about the additional damage to the cervix or anything but I do have pcos and went on to have a healthy pregnancy in 2014 and am pregnant again now so far no issues. I ended up having another d&c to test for endometriosis so I've had two and no issue getting pregnant again. Hope that helps. Again I'll keep you in my thoughts.
Posted 09/07/2016
I'm sorry this happened. I hope you are doing ok.
I had a mmc a few years ago. It went on for 5 weeks without me knowing. I started bleeding at 10 weeks but baby had stopped growing around 5 or so. My body let go when it was ready I guess.
I would ask your doc any questions you may have and see what their advice is.
Posted 09/07/2016
I'm so sorry you are going through this.
I would do a d&c personally, because I don't like the uncertainty of waiting for things to progress and not knowing if everything was expelled.
I don't think one d&c will damage your cervix or uterus, but if you are concerned, this would be a good question for your doctor.
Good luck and Hugs to you.
Posted 09/07/2016
I've had 3 dnc.... The procedures were quick & easy, recovery swift. So much better for me than waiting it out. When and where would I be? It could take awhile and still not complete, so I felt it was my best option.
What does your doc recommend? I'd go with their recommendation.
Posted 09/07/2016
So sorry to hear about the mc.
Posted 09/07/2016
I'm so sorry. I had a mmc in Feb with a d&c. For me, the d&c was quick and relatively painless. After the fact, though, I would have preferred the meds, only to feel like I had some closure by physically going through the process. That isn't for everyone, though. I did have cervical pain during sex after my d&c and I had increased endometriosis pain after, but was able to resolve it through pelvic physical therapy. A few weeks later, I got my bfp.
I'd encourage you to check out the miscarriage, stillbirth, and infant loss on bbc. You can read other people's experiences with both, and get some awesome support and validation. So sorry for your loss.
Posted 09/07/2016
I'm sorry about your loss. I had a mmc 4 years ago as my first pregnancy. I was 8 weeks when we didn't see the heartbeat, the fetus had stopped developing at 6. By 10 weeks I had a repeat u/s to see if the baby had progressed at all and it hadn't. My Dr prescribed a pill that I took a week later. Honestly, the pill was very easy. I didn't have to go through surgery and in a day most of the bleeding was over. The cramps were tolerable without medication, although my Dr had prescribed pain killers, too. I'm having another mc with this pregnancy and I'll most likely take the pill route again.
Posted 09/07/2016
So sorry for your loss. I've had 3 mc's. Ive used the pill form 2xs and a D&C once. I can tell you the D&C was the fastest way. But, the reason I used the pill for the 1st was because the Doctor (not mine) scared me into thinking I would have all kinds of scar tissue issues and such. So I did it and it was awful. The baby stopped growing at 7w and I found out at 9. It's what I imagine birth would feel like. Super cramps and I couldn't leave the bathroom. Awful pain. The second time I took it because the baby just dissolved back into my body and it was easy because I wasn't far along at all.
If you're having second guesses talk to your doctor. But you have to do what's best for you mentally and physically.
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
Your baby is inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid at 26 weeks pregnant. This is good practice for breathing.
At 27 weeks pregnant, you may feel your baby hiccupping. He's also opening and closing his eyes and even sucking his fingers.
At 28 weeks pregnant, you're starting your last trimester. Your baby's eyes may be able to see light filtering in through your womb.
Your baby's muscles and lungs are continuing to mature at 29 weeks pregnant, and her head is growing to make room for her developing brain.
At 30 weeks pregnant, your baby weighs almost 3 pounds. You may be battling mood swings, clumsiness, and fatigue.
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Posts
By Jessi740
I am just devastated. In 2014 I lost my sweet daughter at 20 weeks due to preterm labor and my water...
By stacey plus 3
Hopefully sharing this will help someone else. Kind of long
So this is my fifth pregnancy I am a repeat c...
By AnnieFL34
Hi. I have a history of incompetent cervix & I am now 13 weeks pregnant with twins.
Let me start by...
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites

我要回帖

更多关于 pcf8591 的文章

随机推荐