wineskin winery教程的一些小问题

Q: 10.8.2 Breaks Wineskin Winery apps
10.8.2 seems to have broken Wineskin Winery (i.e. Windows ports) like "The Witcher" and other games that use this simulation software. Anyone else notice this?& Is also suspect this is why Virtual Box has broken.
Posted on Sep 19,
by Andy Vandenberghe,Solvedanswer
(33 points)
hey all, &i had the same bug with the witcher. before 10.8.2 it ran, after not anymore. &going from the post by Onamac I installed
as mentioned on the wine site : . That didn't fix it. &Then I tried installing the wineskin app but still no luck. uninstalled it. &Looking further I found the solution here on another gaming site : &download the archive
it will create 3 files: WineskinX11, libfreetype.6.dylib and libpixman-1.0.dylibright-click on your The witcher application and select "Show Package Contents"&then replaced /Applications/The\ Witcher.app/Contents/MacOS/WineskinX11 /Applications/The\ Witcher.app/Contents/Frameworks/libpixman-1.0.dylib/Applications/The\ Witcher.app/Contents/Frameworks/libfreetype.6.dylib&Then i restarted the Mac and The witcher worked again. &Kudos to the opensource community to fix this Apple bug!
Posted on Sep 23,
10.8.2 Breaks Wineskin Winery apps
All replies
Helpful answers
in response to StillSlippery
(274,336 points)
Report this to the developers. Apple is not responsible for third-party applications. I've seen no problems with Virtual Box on my system.
(5 points)
I've noticed this as well, League of Legends no longer works. Looks like Wineskin is aware of it as well -
in response to Kappy
(0 points)
in response to Kappy
Wow, I'm glad Apple has designated you as the spokesman to notify everyone that Apple doesn't care about backward compatability or thrid party products. Thanks for the comment.
(274,336 points)
You're welcome. Out of curiosity are you over 12 years old?
in response to Kappy
(0 points)
in response to Kappy
Yes, are you anything other than a "point" w#0*e? How is the comment "Apple is not responsible for third party applications, take your problems somewhere else" supposed to be helpful or constructive?& Before the point system on these forums was instituted, people wouldn't comment on posts unless they had something useful or constructive to say. &I went to my first WWDC in May of 1984.& Apple has ALWAYS been concerned about backward compatibility and the usability of their own products as well as third party applications no matter how small the developer, or whether the application is proprietary, shareware, freeware or OpenSource. Remember a little thing called Rosetta that was in Mac OS X for three years? Or Cocoa, Carbon or the whole concept of the universal binary? or are you not over 12 years old? &Apple was built and run on Steve Jobs' design philosophy and his 6 pillars of which I know they still hold true to, and is part of the companies DNA:1 - Craft, above All2, 3 and 4 - Empathy, Focus and Impute5 - Friendliness6 - Finding simplicity for the future in the metaphors from the past&The only one that is not obvious is the fourth, Impute - He believed that people form an opinion of a company based on the signals that it conveys. He believed that "People DO judge a book by it's cover. We may have the best product, ... most useful software, if we present them in a slipshod manner, they will be p if we present them in a creative, professional manner, we will impute the desired qualities".&This is why I truly believe the response "tell it to someone else, it's working for me, go away" is totally inappropriate for this kind of discussion forum where people are looking for help and answers and is NOT the "Apple way".&Was my reply to you childish? maybe, but it showed the frustration that I have for what this forum has become. For that I apologize, but I also believe that short snarky responses have become the norm on these forums because of the point system and it has lowered the quality and usefulness of these forums.
(5 points)
Just to point out that not all Wineskin wrappers don't work. I've managed to run my Windows-only tools via Wineskin and a 2D game. When it comes to 3D, however, not one game seems to work.Wineskin developer points out that 10.8.2 and 10.7.5 both broke Wine usage with OpenGL (which, in turn, I assume it breaks the Direct3D software from Wine applications):&The problem was a bug found in X11 or XQuartz. I still didn't understand if it was either the XQuartz developers' fault or Apple's.
(5 points)
Just an FYI a new version of wineskin has been released:
&After you unzip that and install, find whichever game (mine happens to be LOL) show contents, until you find the wineskin application, run it, click advanced, tools, press update wrapper, once thats done go in and press refresh wrapper. &Then try playing your game. Resolved my issue w/ LOL - Credit to Trollizm
in response to Onamac
(33 points)
in response to Onamac
hey all, &i had the same bug with the witcher. before 10.8.2 it ran, after not anymore. &going from the post by Onamac I installed
as mentioned on the wine site : . That didn't fix it. &Then I tried installing the wineskin app but still no luck. uninstalled it. &Looking further I found the solution here on another gaming site : &download the archive
it will create 3 files: WineskinX11, libfreetype.6.dylib and libpixman-1.0.dylibright-click on your The witcher application and select "Show Package Contents"&then replaced /Applications/The\ Witcher.app/Contents/MacOS/WineskinX11 /Applications/The\ Witcher.app/Contents/Frameworks/libpixman-1.0.dylib/Applications/The\ Witcher.app/Contents/Frameworks/libfreetype.6.dylib&Then i restarted the Mac and The witcher worked again. &Kudos to the opensource community to fix this Apple bug!
(0 points)
Does anyone know how to apply this if the game is within Steam? Thanks!
in response to hamiltonk92
(0 points)
in response to hamiltonk92
Hi hamiltonk92,&&&&& It's basically the same.& You can find the files in '~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/the witcher enhanced edition'.&Or you can follow the instructions here "" with the updated Winskin Winery at ""&MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP THE DIRECTORY THAT THE GAME IS IN FIRST.& This will save you a lot of time if you mess up, you won't have to download it again from Steam.&&&&&&&& --Ed
(4 points)
I was foolish enough to buy The Witcher on Steam last night, thinking that if I gave them money for a product I would get a working product in return. Oh no. Half a day of my valuable time wasted and I've very, very carefully followed every instruction under the sun, including all the methods in this thread, and nothing works, still no game - just a black or grey screen that renders my computer useless.&Last time I trust Steam. I don't care whose fault it is, if an app doesn't work with the specs listed, then they shouldn't be taking money for it. Just completely unacceptable and incredibly annoying.
in response to UniversalHead
(15 points)
in response to UniversalHead
UniversalHead wrote:&I was foolish enough to buy The Witcher on Steam last night, thinking that if I gave them money for a product I would get a working product in return. Oh no. Half a day of my valuable time wasted and I've very, very carefully followed every instruction under the sun, including all the methods in this thread, and nothing works, still no game - just a black or grey screen that renders my computer useless.&Last time I trust Steam. I don't care whose fault it is, if an app doesn't work with the specs listed, then they shouldn't be taking money for it. Just completely unacceptable and incredibly annoying.because they haven't updated it to work on 10.7.5+ and 10.8.2+ ... why? no good reason.&If you actually get it updated to Wineskin 2.5.8, it won't do the gray or black screens.& If you followed the directions here and it still happens, then you didn't follow them correctly.
in response to Andy Vandenberghe
(0 points)
Worked a treat for me! Just took a few minutes and it was up and running. I've had nothing but trouble so far after updating to Mountain Lion so really glad to have found your solution! &Cheers :-)
(0 points)
Thank you so much! does this work on all wineskin games?Pfui-Spinnes-Flurry-icons Wineskin
512×512 像素
& 茶图素材网 版权所有 CopyRight 2011-, Inc. All Rights Reserved
本站所有素材文件均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,如果侵犯了你的权益,请通知我们,我们会及时删除侵权内容,谢谢合作!圣诞至各大平台火热打折,一年的忙碌在此刻得以缓解,扫旧迎新,迎接新年的到来。
虽然 AirPods 让大家久等了,但这丝毫没有磨灭果粉对这个小玩意儿的热情。
这里给大家汇总了许多精品的App,方便大家选购。
同样都是苹果产品,有的会获得一致好评,有的是毁誉参半,还有的则是被喷得体无完肤。
好好的一台iMac,真的不能送给我用吗?
本周iOS平台上架应用主打休闲解谜类型,喜欢解谜游戏的玩家可以提前储备“年货”。
相信这种经历,你我都曾有过。
越狱分为很多类,QuickShuffleRepeat无疑属于简化操作的那种。
目前游戏已经在苹果商店中正式上架了,感兴趣的玩家都可以免费下载游戏体验,而且游戏...
在本周,系列的最新作品《香肠大冒险:狗狗糖果(Silly Sausage: Doggy Dessert)》已...
《Pokémon GO》的Apple Watch 版功能其实不少,iPhone 也根据 Apple Watch 版本进行...
这如同末日一般的世界,远比有秩序的繁华社会更令人感到恐惧,因为,你永远都不知道自...
近年来雅达利开始将游戏移植到移动平台上,而在本周雅达利又在苹果商店中推出了新作《...
《热轮拉力赛(Hot Wheels: Race Off)》是由Hutch Games推出的一款特技竞速游戏,在...
依然是T社的经典套路,《行尸走肉》和T 社粉们,你们怎么看?
虽然 AirPods 让大家久等了,但这丝毫没有磨灭果粉对这个小玩意儿的热情。
同样都是苹果产品,有的会获得一致好评,有的是毁誉参半,还有的则是被喷得体无完肤。
这几天AirPods用着是否舒心顺心?
如果你正在寻找一款兼具创新和功能的 iPhone 保护壳的话,Nodus Shell 会是一个不错的...
研发团队打造这款 MTM Status 保护壳的目的是为了给 Apple Watch 提供强大的保护功能...
锋友 clocke 分享了 AirPods 无线耳机的三天体验,希望对还在犹豫的人有所帮助。
苹果显然希望用这一做法来为接下来的谈判增加强有力的筹码。
英国地区的部分用户在今日有幸收到了苹果的快递,他们应该是全球首批使用LG UltraFine ...
mac大神请进 关于Wineskin Winery的一些小问题
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间2 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
小苹果, 积分 10, 距离下一级还需 40 积分
发表于 3&天前
本帖最后由 xyyxuyuyang 于
04:06 编辑
最近在用Wineskin Winery玩一些pc上的小游戏Wineskin Winery是不是自带adobe flash player10啊?
有没有升级的方法啊?
winecripts里面的Adobe flash player14 升不了怎么办
swf之类的flash小游戏还是可以玩的(比如jj少女啊,阳射啊)
但有些需要dat文件的,sav文件的,dll文件的有些打不开,说什么no file excutable。
还有一些只能打开日文版, 汉化版打不开。
还有一些打得开,但只有声音,没有画面,黑屏(有退出画面)。
大神我是不是还要下一些环境组件啊?
还有一些显示“您不能打开应用程序“game_start”,因为 PowerPC 应用程序不再被支持。”怎么办?
大神求助。
威锋旗下产品
Hi~我是威威!
沪公网安备 29号 | 沪ICP备号-1
新三板上市公司威锋科技(836555)
增值电信业务经营许可证: