kltechnnipad是什么品牌的平板

输入您遇到的问题,我们将尽快解决...
限免有资源中文版已选:
专页管理可帮助管理员与其受众互动,在一个应用中同时跟...
|263.8 MB|8.5分
**离线阅读,非同一般。中国古今智慧谋略精华,尽在掌...
|222.5 MB|10分
Skype for Business(以前称为iOS版Lync 2013)将Lync和...
|213.1 MB|4.5分
一个颠覆你想象的工作App,一种创新的企业管理方式。消...
|208.4 MB|10分
收录商务外贸、办公室常用英语词汇,职场白领常用词汇等...
|188.8 MB|9.7分
For Cisco Sellers and Partners. Easily find the coll...
|171.5 MB|10分
内容强大的奔驰 smart 应用程序,您身边最 smart 的助手...
|159.7 MB|9.7分
"Workday" 提供了统一且安全的移动方式来访问您的所有 W...
|158 MB|0分
Cisco Jabber(TM) for iPhone and iPad is a collaboratio...
|157.5 MB|9.4分
SharePlus是一个普遍的应用,这意味着你购买一次,你可...
|154.4 MB|8.5分
钉钉,阿里巴巴出品,免费的智能移动办公平台,专为中国...
|149.4 MB|6.7分
Are you an Office 365 admin? Then you need the Offic...
|147.7 MB|6.2分
Make informed decisions based on targeted, personali...
|147.4 MB|9.6分
网络硬盘,在线存储和分享文件的应用。
|117.3 MB|7.5分
Roambi Flow for Good Technology- Create Interactive ...
|116 MB|0分
从SafetyCulture使用iAuditor去进行安全检查是快速和容...
|112.5 MB|0分
通过该 iPhone 应用程序,您可以轻松出席、安排和开始会...
|109.7 MB|9.7分
IBM(R) Connections is social software for your busine...
|106.9 MB|0分
GlobalMeet Web & Audio - the fastest and easiest way...
|104.8 MB|0分
IMPORTANT: POLARS Office for Good is an enterprise a...
|104.5 MB|4.9分
针对市场对在手机、平板电脑等移动设备上阅读并编辑常见...
|103.8 MB|9.1分
融合艾宾浩斯(Ebbinghaus)记忆曲线, 综合众多背单词使用...
|103.2 MB|9分
让你的iPad变身成一个移动扫描仪,随时随地扫描文件。
|102.9 MB|8.3分
北京大良造品牌顾问有限责任公司是专业的企业品牌策划设...
|100.6 MB|0分
借助 Resco Mobile CRM 应用,随时随地访问您的 CRM 资...
|98.4 MB|6分
[+] Easily browse maps, schedules, and more for your...
|97.7 MB|0分
融合艾宾浩斯(Ebbinghaus)记忆曲线, 综合众多背单词使用...
|95.3 MB|8分
书香门第是位于申港街道新路东侧,本应用将书香门第详细...
|94.5 MB|0分
MaaS360 for iOS enables security and control across ...
|92.3 MB|0分
可查看、创建和编辑Word文档和Excel文件的办公软件。
|90.9 MB|6.6分
爱耳目家庭摄像机:让爱,耳目一新。
爱耳目家庭摄像机...
|89.6 MB|5.6分
SmartBox2.0是H3C为线销售和产品人员精心打造的一款全新...
|87.4 MB|0分
< 上一页 1
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
苹果园为iOS用户提供和下载,最新的、、、等,分享最权威的资讯、、及解决办法,拥有最火爆的,苹果园一家专注解决iOS所求的网站。March 21st, 2010
If you like puzzles then the iPhone game Colorbind by
is something you should get. However, if you only like the easy ones then stop reading now and move on with your day. As a point of reference, I used to love the
adventure game series. Almost everyone I know gave up on that series long before finishing, claiming the puzzles were &#8216;too hard&#8217;. What about you? Are you up for the challenge?
Colorbind is a bit difficult to describe. Their own description starts by saying it&#8217;s a &#8220;relaxing but challenging puzzle game&#8221;. Relaxing? I think not. Addicting would be a better term, and I know of few addictions that are relaxing. The game consists of 84 levels with 10 additional achievements. Basically it is a connect the dots game, but it&#8217;s well thought out. Each level will present you with various colored &#8216;paper&#8217; ribbons on a graph paper looking screen. There will be dots placed around the screen matching each of those colors. The idea, using your finger, is to drag the ribbons and connect the matching color dots. It sounds so easy, and on some levels it is. Don&#8217;t be fooled. They get really hard at times. If you get stuck on a level you can reset it by shaking the phone gently. A double tap displays a menu with options for resetting, or quitting the level. While dragging a ribbon, if you turn, the ribbon will fold to make a corner. You cannot capture a dot on a corner.
On levels with multiple colors there is the additional twist of overlapping ribbons. If two ribbons overlap the same dot, the ribbon on top wins. It took me awhile to figure it out, since the game has few instructions, but the ribbon on the vertical path is always on top. You can complete unlocked levels in any order. As you complete one level, the adjacent levels in the level selection screen unlock. Level 82 was particularly fun, and there are two achievements that might get you trapped.
Colorbind is available through the AppStore in a
for $1.99, or as a free
with 10 sample levels. I suggest playing with the lite version, as with any app, before buying the full version.
Spoiler Alert! If you continue reading, I give the solutions for two of the achievements.
Posted in , ,
March 2nd, 2010
I have had an iPhone since the day it was released. I upgraded to the 2nd generation, and eventually the 3GS, the day they were released. Why? Because they have changed the way I interact with the data and technology I access regularly. Once the App Store opened, that interaction exploded.
shows that iPhone users use 5X more monthly data than BlackBerry users. Yes, 5X! Users now have access to a large selection of handset operating systems, but not all with the wide selection of apps available for the iPhone. Android is coming on fast and strong, and Windows Phone 7 Series based handsets will be here before you know it, but the iPhone & App Store are here now. Add the soon to be released iPad to the mix and this will be an interesting year for the mobile user.
A few months ago I started thinking about apps I wished were available for the iPhone, and then it happened. Apple announced the iPad. I am not here to debate if the iPad will succeed, while I think that it will. I know that, for my needs, it could have a place in my workflow. If I do buy an iPad, it will be because of the apps.
Below is a list of some apps I would like to see on the iPhone, iPad, or both. Some of these already exist from third parties, but I would like to see what an Apple implementation would be like.
Posted in , ,
February 24th, 2010
Well, there appears to be a another shift in Apple&#8217;s App Store policy. First, they wouldn&#8217;t let anything in the store that was provocative. Then they opened the floodgates and thousands of explicit apps started showing up. Then, just a couple of days ago, they banned explicit apps. Today, we hear from
that there is a new &#8220;explicit&#8221; category for App Developers when submitting their apps. Does that mean that adult apps are on their way back again?
In a previous , I lamented the poorly implemented Parental Controls and App Rating system on the iPhone. To recap, setting Parental Controls Age Restrictions on the iPhone would hide screenshots of apps that have a more &#8220;mature&#8221; rating, but continued to show the apps with their provocative names and icons (NOT kid-friendly). It also removed unrated apps from the iPhone, including some very kid friendly apps (such as ).
My goal was to have Apple completely hide apps with an age rating higher than the setting in Parental Controls. Hopefully, the events of the last couple of days are an attempt by Apple to do just that.
Read more about this ongoing story:
: Apple Adds &#8216;Explicit&#8217; Category for New App Store Submissions
: Is Apple Preparing To Add An ‘Explicit’ Section To The App Store?
Tags: , , , ,
Posted in , , ,
February 18th, 2010
There have been more than a few times when I tried to find a USB power adaptor. I always have a cable for the iPhone, but often don&#8217;y have the power adaptor with me. Now we have the . It&#8217;s a standard dual socket wall outlet, with 2 integrated USB ports! I could see adding these to any office, bedroom, or kitchen. The manufacturer&#8217;s site states:
This item is currently waiting on final UL Approval. It is scheduled to begin shipping in the first quarter of 2010.
The normal price shows as $29.95, with a pre-order price of $19.95. I am not sure it&#8217;s worth it, but the convenience would be great.
Posted in , , , ,
February 10th, 2010
In my &#8220;&#8221; post I mentioned that I had been testing two iPhone Streaming applications. I have been looking for a way to live broadcast my son&#8217;s high school band performances for those parents unable to attend.
When UStream and Qik finally arrived on the iPhone, I was looking for an excuse to play. In the end, I was actually surprised at the differences between the two apps. I should say upfront that my expectations started low. I just don&#8217;t think live video streaming, over a cell network, is ready for prime-time. But who am I to pass up the perfect excuse to play with new toys.
First of all, this is not a studio test. I went to a random shopping center, where I was sure I would not be hassled by security, and tried streaming about 45 seconds of live video. I tried to capture the green trees, the blue sky, fast panning, quick light changes and various ambient sounds, cars etc., while I talked.
The goal was to find a clear winner based on:
Sound Quality &#8211; Clarity and Accuracy
Video Quality &#8211; Color & Compression Quality
Smooth Playback &#8211; No Starting & Stopping
Obviously, like with any media, choices will be made depending on the content being broadcast. If one application has better audio, but a lousy picture, you still may choose it if you are broadcasting a concert. If you are broadcasting something visual you may be willing to sacrifice the audio side of things. Let&#8217;s take a look, starting with UStream&#8230;
Tags: , , ,
Posted in , ,
CategoriesCategories
Select Category
Click Our Ads
Historical Opinions
Technopinion Links
WP Cumulus Flash tag cloud by
9 or better.