AMDradeon hd 7560dd 的显卡 AMD a8 5600k with radeon(tm)hd graphics 3.60ghz 的apu 120g液态硬盘 win7

Selami Lebih Dalam Kehebatan AMD Dual Graphics Pada APU Kaveri
Related Posts
Ada beberapa cara yang bisa dilakukan untuk mengoptimalkan kinerja notebook, salah satunya adalah dengan melakukan overclock.
AMD Radeon Technologies Group memperdalam komitmennya pada open source & secara resmi meluncurkan Radeon ProRender yg&
Latest NewsSilent multimedia PC! CSL Sprint 5766u (Quad) - computer-system with AMD A8-6600K APU 4x 3900 MHz, 1000GB SATA, 8GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD 8570D, WiFi - a media system for high defnition entertainment: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Add to List
Have one to sell?
Silent multimedia PC! CSL Sprint 5766u (Quad) - computer-system with AMD A8-6600K APU 4x 3900 MHz, 1000GB SATA, 8GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD 8570D, WiFi - a media system for high defnition entertainment
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
This fits your&.
A quad core AMD A8-6600K APU with 4x 3900 MHz and 8 GB RAM gives this PC the power for computationally intensive applications, multi-tasking and multimedia. For storage a 1000 GB harddisk drive and a 24x dvd-burner are integrated.
This PC also comes with silent fans, power supply and coolers to prevent annoying noises. Perfect Multimedia by integrated Wifi.
This PC comes with a free software-CD containing a selection of useful valuable programs.
CSL gives you a 24 month RTB manufacturer warranty on this computer.
Looking for Gaming Gear?
Check out our new PC Gaming store for the latest desktops, laptops, monitors, keyboards, mice, headsets and much more.
Customers Viewing This Page May Be Interested In These Sponsored Links
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants . When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products, .
Customers Viewing This Page May Be Interested In These Sponsored Links
Product Description
CPU: AMD A8-6600K Black Edition APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) 4× 3900 MHz, with TurboCORE technology up to 4200 MHz, integrated graphicsCPU Cooler: Silent Cooler suitable for AM3+ / FM1 / FM21st Hard Drive: 1000 GB SATA, Seagate®/Toshiba/WD®RAM: 8192 MB DDR3-RAM, 1600 MHz, Micron®/Elixir®/Kingston®Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8570D, 2048 MB HyperMemory, DirectX® 11, VGA, DVI, HDMIMotherboard: ASUS A68HM-PLUS, socket FM2+, AMD A68H FCH, 4× SATA III, RAID support, 2× USB 3.0, 2× USB 2.0, 2× front-USB, 1× PCIe X16, 1× PCIe X1, 1× PCI, 2× PS/2, 7.1 HD audio1st Optical Drive: 24× ASUS Multi DVD±RW Drive (CD-R, CD-RW, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD R9 (DL))Network: 10/100/1000 MBit/s Ethernet LANWLAN: 300 MBit/s WLAN-Card, PCI-Express (supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n with 11, 54 and 300 MBit/s)Sound: integrated OnBoard 7.1 Controller ALC887, HD-AudioCardReader: 8,89 cm (3,5") 10in1 CardReader (SD, SDHC, MicroSD, xD, CF I/II, MicroDrive, MS, MS Duo, M2, MMC, USB2.0)Case: ATX Design-Mini-Tower (CSL 6001), black, glossyPower Supply: Fortron power supply, 82% efficiencyExtras:
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Best Selling • Lowest Price
?1799 Amazon Prime
?9498 Amazon Prime
Customer Reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top Customer Reviews
on 5 May 2014
Verified Purchase
Bought the Sprint H5766U at ?379.00 as a replacement for my old PC running XP. Glad I changed as my old PC would have struggled with running W7. It is very quit, even more so when the odd hum/vibration from the cabinet is sorted. Rubber feet also help.The literature supplied was fine and the per-installed W7 software a bonus. My first installation of drivers and additional software became messy so I restored the PC to the pr-installed factory settings and started again. This was a big plus for me, but I did need to upgrade some of my external Epson equipment because it was no longer supported by W7 or Epson.The UK power lead is a poor fit so I replaced it with an old one which is fine.The disk drive buttons are poor quality. A small felt pad stuck to the button helps, but I don't use it much so I am not really bothered.The USB's confused me a bit as the 4 rear ones do not cut the 5V power off when the PC is put to sleep or shut down, but the 3 front ones do. It would have been useful to have known this.I have not used any off the supplied software apart from Norton. It is supplied with Windows 7 disk and ASUS motherboard disk which might be useful in the future.This is a fast machine with loads of memory and RAM. The cabinet is poor but the electronics are great and very good value. I have not had to contact customer services so cannot comment on that.I am thrilled and delighted, as they say.I would recommend this machine to anyone.
17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 9 July 2014Colour Name: Windows 7 Pro WLAN
Verified Purchase
I have held off writing a review of this computer until I had it set up and running for a couple of weeks. To be honest I
can not fault it. It is fast in operation and very quiet. I wish I had invested in it long ago as the comp I was using had developed all kinds of faults and was a pain in the *** to use. This machine is more quiet than my laptop and much more convenient to use . I have it coupled to a 23" AOC led monitor and once I had loaded my Photoshop and video editing software I was able to work and get back to the level of productivity that only a fast and stable machine can facilitate.As well as the oem copy of Windows 7 provided there is a disc for the motherboard but I have not looked at that or installed it. As yet I don't know if there is anything else on it..In short, a great tower computer and highly recommended to anyone thinking of upgrading from an older or problematic machine.
17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
on 31 Jan. 2014
Verified Purchase
This was a good and helpful
There was compatibility problems with the "Benq" monitor that I bought separately, however the
"German" company that supplied the PC was very helpful via email, they even continued to help me after it became clear the problem was with the "Benq Monitor" and not with their PC. Which was good as the "English" company that supplied the monitor were hopeless.It puzzles me why they call this PC "Silent" it is certainly very quiet, the quietest PC I have ever owned, but it is not silent by a million miles.Would definitely recommend and I would buy it again.
14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
on 1 Jan. 2014
Verified Purchase
Computer delivered really quickly and before Christmas - good start. Packed in three layers of thick cardboard which was a bit OTT. Nice looking machine but as noted elsewhere the only documentation was a Windows 7 booklet in German. No documents showing the components of the computer or connections and ports on the outside. Pretty poor really. I have never come across a product sold on a UK website that had no accompanying English documents. Usually there are too many choices. Having said that I managed to set it up and change the default language on the computer and it seems to run and function well. However, when it prompted me to activate Windows I could not find the registration key. Usually I have found it on the back but I eventually discovered a tiny label on the side of the computer (which I had missed at first as it was against the side wall of a multimedia unit). Even with my reading glasses I needed a magnifying glass to read the figures. A simple 'Quick Start' type of document showing the basic views of the computer and connections with a note of where the label was would have saved a lot of angst. Perhaps the manufacturers would belatedly like to contact the UK buyers and offer an English version instruction manual.
38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
on 5 Feb. 2015Colour Name: without OS WLAN
Verified Purchase
The delivery was very prompt, it came within 3 days of ordering and came packaged in three boxes for extra protection. I haven't had this tower for too long but in the 2 weeks I have had it it's been a real treat. It's really fast while still maintaining it's quietness. There is an ever so slight humming sound but honestly shouldn't bother anyone. I am a Video Game Development student and my work relies on heavy usage of the computer and so far it has stepped up. Although the tower didn't have an operating system I was able to install windows onto it.The only real problem that I found and this maybe because of my lack of research but in order to connect 2 monitors to the tower you will need to spend another ?20 on a DVI-D to HDMI wire and a HDMI to VGA coneverter (unless your monitor has a HDMI cable then the second converter doesn't apply) this is because the DVI-D port at the back of the toer only sends out a digital signal and a VGA monitor only receives analogue signals therefore the signal needs to be converted.That being said, if you're only connecting one monitor to the tower then don't even look around anymore, this is a perfect computer.
9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Sending feedback...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.CPU:AMD A8-5600K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 显卡:AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series 内存8G能玩生化6吗_百度知道
CPU:AMD A8-5600K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 显卡:AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series 内存8G能玩生化6吗
提问者采纳
你的采纳.  这配置能流畅玩《生化危机6》!如果对你有帮助,是我们回答的动力.  ☆★☆【软硬谦施】团队(电脑网络)☆★☆ 祝顺利.及时采纳你将回收到5财富值.请点击我的回答下方【选为满意回答】按钮
可是我下游戏检测说显卡不行啊
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
交火性能有限,既然用不到HD7560D如果选择A8搭配HD7770,不如省下那150元划算点,那绝对是浪费了A8的核显HD 7560D,不如选择X4 740K搭配HD7770来的划算,不值150元,A8也就是X4 7XX+HD 7560D而来
我勒个去,玩游戏你配置A卡?楼上知道什么是交火吗?主板不支持有毛线的交火!
不太懂额。。那到底能不能玩??
玩游戏主A卡,N卡也可以的啊?N卡流畅度不及A卡游戏方面的,玩起来没有问题的,生化6最低配置6570的卡,也就是说配置6570的显卡开不起来特效,7770显卡开特效表示无压力!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 apu a8 5600k 的文章

随机推荐