使用高拍设备提示cant find ntldrthe graph

The graph of f(x)=a*x^b+2 passes through P(1|1) and Q(2|-2) . Find f(x). 高三党看不懂,求解答过程.
狮子爱2598
这是个貌似是初中的题吧,只不过题干是英文的.就是告诉了2个点,求f(x)由题意-2=a*2^b+2 1=a+2 解得a=-1,b=2 f(x)=-x^2+2
已经知道了,只是坐标表示方式不同,谢谢了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码use a graph to find the zeros of the functionf(x)=2^(x)-5(是2的x次方.)这里的零点指的是什么?,与x-axis or y-axis 的交点?还是别的什么?不用翻译,
就是f(x)=0的时候,x的值.也就是方程的根.2^x=5 x=log2(5),画个图表示一下就可以了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码How Good are N95 Masks For Pollution? – MyHealth Beijing
Top Posts This Month
Air Pollution Essentials
to see my collection of evidence-based articles about air pollution.
Wechat official acount: myhealthbeijing
我的新书《美国医生谈:我在中国的高水平健康生活》
China Health Websites
My Other Websites
Ads by Google
This site complied with the
information, :
(C) Richard Saint Cyr MD, . All material is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition. This material may not be reprinted without the author's consent. All articles are my personal views and don't represent my clinic,
Posting comments:
All comments are moderated by myself and must be approved by me before posting. You must post information which is true and correct to your knowledge. Please use respect for others in your comments.
© 2014翻译歌词,很简单的~,《cant find the words》_百度知道
翻译歌词,很简单的~,《cant find the words》
m trying to sayand it't find the wordswoo wooi just can't find the wordswoo woojust can's on my mindthe chemistry we have is hard to findbut to find the right words is gonna take some timeand all i know is when we't help but feelin this wayand every time that i'm loosing my breath mat find the wordswoo woojust can&#39:karina pasina - can't find the wordswoo wooi just can'and you got me tryin to figure outboy i don't help but feelin this wayand every time that i's hard to explain the way i feel for you(i just can't find the wordswoo wooi just can're togetherno one can make me feel the way you do babyi wish each moment can last foreverit&#39.feels like i&#39.feels like i&#39.feels like i't find the words)you got me loosing myselfin what i's hard to say what'm calling out but you don hear me speakand constantly i find myself in this predicamentso let me show you (show you) baby (baby)cause actions speak louder then wordsyou got me loosing myselfin what i're togetherno one can make me feel the way you do babyi wish each moment can last foreverit'm near you it'm loosing my breath makin it hard to speak.i just can't know what to say to youbut you got me feelin some kind of way for youand all i know is when we't find the wordswoo wooi just can's hard to explain the way i feel for you(i just can't find the wordswoo woojust can't find the wordsyou got me trippin over wordsyou got me studderingand like a bad dreami't find the wordskarinawoo woowoo woowoo woowoo woonow we's so hard to fight itcan&#39.i just can's likm near you it't find the wordsnow i know i come off kinda shybut it't find the words)you got me loosing myselfin what i&#39歌词内容如下;t find the wordswoo wooi just can'm trying to sayand it&#39.i just can't find the wordswoo wooi just can't find the wordswoo wooi just can've beenm trying to sayand it's so hard to fight itcan'm near you it's likm loosing my breath mat help but feelin this wayand every time that i's so hard to fight itcan's like my heart gets weak
不要网络词典翻译~~谢谢!!
提问者采纳
ve been talking for a while  与你的浅浅交谈  and you got me tryin to figure out  却越来越让我想要去了解  boy i don're together  当我停留在你身边的时候  no one can make me feel the way you do baby  全世界都抵不上你的浅浅呼吸  i wish each moment can last forever  我只望永远沉沦在这些美好的时刻  it'm near you  每当我靠近你的气息  it't find the words  just can's hard to explain the way i feel for you  你带给我的感觉已难用只字片语说得明  (i just can't find the wordswoo woo  i just can&#39.feels like i't find the words  woo woo  i just can&#39.  那么就让我证明给你看  Cause actions speak louder than words  行动比那些乱七八糟的话更有意义  重复的就劳烦自己对号入座吧……  咱弄了一个中午才弄的上得了台面的;s on my mind  心头的话语说不出口  the chemistry we have is hard to find  我们的心意相通独一无二  but to find the right words is gonna take some time  但那些话却不知何时能开口  you got me trippin over words  你让我栽在这小小几句话上  you got me studdering  and like a bad dream  像噩梦搬挥之不去  i&#39  now we't know what to say to you  在你面前时语言仿佛都形同虚设  but you got me feelin some kind of way for you  我看到了不一样的你  and all i know is when we's like my heart gets weak  心脏竟如脆弱得要融成碎片  ;s hard to say what'm loosing my breath  呼吸也随心事一起流失  makin it hard to speak  更别说开口  i just can't find the words  我找不到任何言语来形容  now i know i come off kinda shy  我知道自己有点害羞  but it's so hard to fight it  难以启齿的眷恋  can't help but feelin this way  身不由己的痴念  and every time that i'm trying to say  我为你在开口难言的话语中迷失  and it't find the words)  (我找不到任何言语来形容)  you got me loosing myself  in what i'm calling out but you don hear me speak  当我终于能大声说出时你却已转离开  and constantly i find myself in this predicament  为何我总陷入这样让人崩溃的窘境  so let me show you (show you) baby (baby)
参考资料:
如果您的回答是从其他地方引用,请表明出处
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
卡琳娜pasina -无法找到的话
现在我们已经谈了一段时间;
你让我水手都想弄清楚
男孩,我不知道什么对你说
但是你让我为你feelin一些实物方式
和我所知道的是,当我们同在一起
没有人可以让我感觉你的方式婴儿
我希望每一刻可以永远延续下去
这是很难解释的方式,我为你感到
(我实在无法找到的话)
你让我自己松动
在我尝试说
它是那么的难决高下
不能不feelin这种方式
每次我靠近你就像我的心很薄弱获得。
感觉就像我失去我的呼吸马金很难说。
我不觉得这句话
无法找到的话
我不觉得这句话
我不觉得这句话
现在我知道我来过有点儿害羞
但很难说我心里在想些什么的...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Graph and its representations - GeeksforGeeks
Related Posts:
Writing code in comment? Please use , generate link and share the link here.
Popular Posts
Subscribe and Never Miss an Article&&
Recent Comments
All CategoriesAll Categories
Select Category
Advanced Data Structure&&(85)
Algorithm&&(517)
&&&Analysis&&(16)
&&&Backtracking&&(15)
&&&Combinatorial&&(2)
&&&Divide and Conquer&&(32)
&&&Dynamic Programming&&(107)