lg 冰箱lmxs27626slg pd251 中文说明书书

LG french-4-door-refrigerator LMXS30786S | LG Electronics US
To properly experience
website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE9 or greater).
website utilizes responsive design to provide convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience
website please follow below instructions.
If you’re using Internet Explorer 8 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE9 or greater).
If you’re using Internet Explorer 9 and higher, turn off your Internet Explorer browser’s “Compatibility View settings” by following steps below:
Right click at the top of your browser and make sure the “Menu Bar” option is selected
Select “Tools” from the menu bar and then select “Compatibility View settings”
In the pop-up menu uncheck all three boxes and click “Close”
Your browser window will automatically refresh and you’ll be ready to go
30 cu. ft. Super Capacity 4- Door French Door Refrigerator w/CustomChill(R) Drawer
LMXS30786S
Stainless Steel
Key Features
30 cu. ft. Capacity
Slim SpacePlus(R) Ice System
CustomChill(R) Drawer
ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
More Usable Space*
ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
Most Shelf Space*
Helps Keep Food Fresh
CustomChill(R) Drawer
This versatile drawer gives you additional refrigerator space when you need it. Featuring four temperature settings, it adapts to your needs and gives you the flexibility to store a range of foods from meats and fresh produce to cooking ingredients and cold drinks. Its adjustable dividers help with better organizing and accessing food.
More usable space*
With the super capacity 30 cu. ft.,
refrigerator, you have more usable space allowing you to store more food than ever before. *Compared to LG's standard width French door refrigerator.
Most shelf space.*
Ice makers are great, but not if it means you can't fit all of your food in the fridge. The Slim SpacePlus(R) Ice System provides more shelf space and allows even more space for door bins.*Standard width french door refrigerator, excludes other LG manufactured products
Fresher is better.
Smart Cooling(R) Plus technology is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator. The Linear Compressor and Dual Evaporators react quickly to humidity and temperature levels and help keep your food fresher, longer. Strategically-placed vents in every section help surround your food with cool, fresh air.
Follow the tips below to make sure your LG product will fit in the space intended.
French 4-Door
Refrigerator
17.30 cu. ft.
CustomChill(R) Drawer
3.80 cu. ft.
8.80 cu. ft.
29.9 cu. ft.
CustomChill(R)
Door-in-Door(R)
Energy Rating
ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
Yes (690 kWh/Year)
Ice & Water Dispenser
Dispenser Type
Tall Ice & Water Dispenser(R)
Ice System
Slim SpacePlus(R)
Daily Ice Production
3.5 lbs / 3.8 (IcePlus(TM))
Ice Storage Capacity
Water Filtration System
Compact Filter LT800P
Smart Cooling(R) Plus System
Multi-Air Flow Cooling
Temperature Sensors
Linear Compressor
Fresh Air Filter
Dual Evaporator
Display Type
Smooth Touch Control (White LED)
CONVENIENCE
Temperature Controls
Door Alarm
LoDecibel(TM) Quiet Operation
SmartDiagnosis(TM)
Auto Closing Door Hinge
Child Lock
REFRIGERATOR
No. of Shelves
4 Split (3 Fixed/1 Folding)
Folding Shelf
Cantilevered Shelves
Shelf Construction
SpillProtector(TM) Tempered Glass
Crisper Bins
2 Crispers/1 Bonus Drawer
Glide N’ Serve(R)
Glide N' Access(R)
Refrigerator Light
Premium LED (Ceiling and Side)
EasyReach(TM) Bins
2 EasyReach(TM) Bins
REFRIGERATOR DOOR
No. of Shelves/Bin
Door Bin Construction
Clear , Opaque, Silver Deco
Dairy Corner
CUSTOMCHILL(R) DRAWER
Temperature Range
29?, 33?, 37?, 42? F
Smart Pull(R)
Pull Drawer
3-Tier Organization(R)
Smart Pull(R) Freezer Handle
DuraBase(TM) Solid Drawer Base
Drawer Divider
Freezer Light
Premium LED
MATERIALS AND FINISHES
Contour Door
Hidden Hinges
Coated Metal, Stainless Steel
Flush & Metal Cover Over Mechanical Parts
Available Colors
Stainless Steel (S)
Matching Commercial Handles
SPECIFICATIONS
Depth with Handles
Depth without Handles
Depth without Door
Depth (Total with Door Open)
Height to Top of Case
Height to Top of Door Hinge
Width (Door Open 90° with Handle)
Width (Door Open 90° without Handle)
Door Edge Clearance with Handle
Door Edge Clearance without Handle
Installation Clearance
Sides 1/8", Top 1", Back 1"
Weight (Unit/Carton)
348 lbs / 388 lbs.
Carton Dimensions (WxHxD)
38" x 73" x 40"
Limited Warranty
1 Year Parts and Labor, 7 Years on the Sealed System 10 Years on Linear Compressor
What People Are Saying
Rated 4 out of
MariMore from
Almost Perfect
Perfect view, perfect size, perfect in space, perfect drawers distribution, but&.too little space for ice.
Rated 5 out of
hankw from
best fridge I have ever had Loving it
quiet, works great, lots of space fridge and freezer. no complaints
Rated 5 out of
smitty at the beach from
Great features - great purchase
The chill drawer and door-in-door features are what made us buy this refrigerator and we are not disappointed. It has lots of space and easy access to the refrigerator section and freezer. Totally love it..
Rated 4 out of
bobcat777 from
This product has great features and space
Much better utilization of available space and runs very quietly. Many features that are not found in most units of this size. Energy Star rated.
Well thought out design.
Rated 5 out of
ptdaryl from
I have wanted a French door with a door in the door refrigerator for a couple years. When we finally re-did our kitchen, we bought new appliances and we bought this refrigerator. WE LOVE IT! There is so much room, I haven&t been able to fill it yet. We love the middle drawer for our bread, lunch meat and such and it keeps the bread fresh and soft. The bottom freezer is great also. We just can&t say enough good things about this refrigerator and would recommend it. In fact, one of my friends saw it and went out and bought the same one and she loves it also!
Rated 5 out of
Troberto from
Lots of room, love door within a door
We are very, very happy with this refrigerator. Ice maker works well, lots of room, chill drawer is handy and works well. Best refer we have ever had. Thank you
Rated 5 out of
waschmid from
Outstanding
&We saw this unit in multiple locations and in different sizes. We fell in love with all of the features and functions and after having it for more than 30days it has exceeded our expectations in all facets.
Rated 1 out of
Mary Ellen from
dont buy this if you want ice
DO NOT BUY THIS refrig if u want ice - I have to clear out the ice portion of this refrig/freezer at least 3-4x a week due to stuck/clogged portion of the ice maker. then I have ice/water all over the floor every time this practice occurs. Also I have to buy a bag of ice if more than 2 people come to visit. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're here to support you with our product.
View manufacturer warranty information
Get the most out of your ownership
Download owner's manuals and documentation
Help yourself to helpful product information
Learn how to install & operate your LG product
Submit an online service request
More help with your LG product
Contact us for any support inquiries.
Weekdays 8am-8pm CST
Call an LG Support Representative.
(800) 243-0000 Consumer (6am-midnight CST)
No time to chat?
ASK & ANSWER
HOW DO I DEFROST MY FREEZER AND STOP ICE FROM BUILDING UP?
Asked by: VSTAR1RN
No Need to do this. It is a self defrosting freezer area.
Answered by: Ravensgift
We use a lot of ice, I am concerned @ the ability to make ice.Can I get a larger ice maker?
Asked by: Cocopepe
Regrettably, the Factory Installed Ice Maker is specifically designed for the LG 30 cu.ft. Super Capacity 4-Door French Door Refrigerator w/ CustomChill& Drawer, Model # LMXS30786S and a larger one would not fit and is not designed to connect the same way that the current one does...^IFV
Answered by: LGJoel
What is the difference between lmxs30786s and lmxs30746s?
Asked by: margiemartinez
I have been asking the same exact thing. It would seem that the only difference is the energy usage: The 786S is energy star compliant at 690 KWH/Y the 486S is not at 751 KWH/Year.&
I don&t quite understand how a difference of 51 KWH/Year usage is going to make a dent in any average household&s energy usage. I use 1,500 per month on average, so I can&t really see the advantage of the 786S which is coming in at much higher prices locally for me.
Answered by: emoorephila
Can the height of this refrigerator be adjusted down at least one inch. I only have a 69 3/4 inch space
Can the height of this refrigerator be adjusted down at least one inch. I only have a 69 3/4 inch space. I need to find a fridge with the four doors and the door in door feature to fit in my kitchen and the only limitation is the 69 3/4 in height. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
Asked by: geppo
We recently purchased the 4 door 30 cu refrig and have had noise problems. The fan freezes up and has a loud rattle. two repairmen cant find out why
the refrig is only one month old. After defrosting the fan, it freezes up in 2 weeks. it is getting louder each day. where is the moisture coming from that is allowing the fan to freeze.
Asked by: fink028
RECENTLY VIEWED让你家里的冰箱更智能的10个前卫的设计--百度百家
让你家里的冰箱更智能的10个前卫的设计
分享到微信朋友圈
冰箱显然是家家必备的基础家电,我们每天都会用到它,其重要性不言而喻。随着技术的发展,冰箱产品也在不断进化,不仅仅是更棒的制冷和保鲜技术,还有一些非常有趣的功能加入进来,让整个市场变得更丰富。
【齐聚智能网】冰箱显然是家家必备的基础家电,我们每天都会用到它,其重要性不言而喻。随着技术的发展,冰箱产品也在不断进化,不仅仅是更棒的制冷和保鲜技术,还有一些非常有趣的功能加入进来,让整个市场变得更丰富。下面,一起来了解一下目前市场中的前卫冰箱及其功能。
1. 微孔LED显示
三星名厨RF34H9960S4法式四门冰箱拥有一个有趣的功能,便是集成在冰箱门上的微孔LED显示器。它能够在开门时显示冷藏及冷冻室的温度,虽然并没有更多功能,但可以让用户更轻松了解到基本信息,也是具有一定价值的。
2. 密封保鲜盒
Kenmore高端冰箱中集成了密封式的保鲜盒,使用玻璃和特殊窗格锁锁住水分,将食物保持在最理想的环境中,实现更好的保鲜效果。
3. 冷藏/冷冻无缝切换
Frigidaire推出了一款可灵活切换冷藏/冷冻的冰箱,可以在24小时内完成转换,帮助用户最大利用冰箱空间,非常方便。
4. 自动测量饮水机
通用电气、惠而浦均推出了拥有自动测量饮水机功能的冰箱,用户将杯子放在冰箱饮水机上,传感器会自动测量水杯容量,避免过量注入。
5. 分管式温控抽屉
LG推出的LMXS30786S冰箱,拥有先进的分管式温控空间设计,分为肉类、海鲜、冷饮、熟食小吃四个种类,可以实现不同温度控制,实现更具针对性的冷藏冷冻功能,让用户吃的更加健康。
6. 瞬间冷饮系统
LG LFX31935ST冰箱提供了一种非常实用的功能,冰箱内设计了一个特殊空间,可以在8分钟内瞬间将饮品冰至5摄氏度左右,只是噪音稍大一些。
7. 内置扬声器
惠而浦CoolVox冰箱不仅可以冷藏冷冻食物,还可以听歌,通过蓝牙将手机连接至冰箱的内置扬声器上,就可以在开启冰箱门时欣赏到自己喜欢的音乐、播客。
8. 内置冰激凌机
是的,你没看错,Beko HomeCream设计了一款内置冰激凌机的冰箱,无需传统制冰机即可在冰箱内制作出美味的冰激凌,想必它会成为孩子们最喜欢的冰箱。
9. 内置气泡水机
三星等厂商已经将气泡水机融入到冰箱中,让原本乏味的饮水机更具价值。通过一个放置在冰箱内部、可替换的二氧化碳气瓶,冰箱便可制作出天然气泡水,并支持添加不同口味。
10. 内置胶囊咖啡机
通用电气与Keurig合作,推出了内置Keurig胶囊咖啡机的冰箱款式。由于冰箱本身具有水箱、饮水机,使得这个体验显得十分完整,颇受用户欢迎。
分享到微信朋友圈
在手机阅读、分享本文
还可以输入250个字
推荐文章RECOMMEND
阅读:12万
阅读:11万
阅读:10万
热门文章HOT NEWS
小组赛以及淘汰赛初段的5连平,特别是小组赛险些被淘汰,都让葡萄...
互联网评论官方号
八卦掌门人
八卦掌门人
刘启诚通信评论
百度新闻客户端
百度新闻客户端
百度新闻客户端
扫描二维码下载
订阅 "百家" 频道
观看更多百家精彩新闻500 - 内部服务器错误。
500 - 内部服务器错误。
您查找的资源存在问题,因而无法显示。LG french-4-door-refrigerator LMXS27626S | LG Electronics US
To properly experience
website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE9 or greater).
website utilizes responsive design to provide convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. In order to get the best possible experience
website please follow below instructions.
If you’re using Internet Explorer 8 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE9 or greater).
If you’re using Internet Explorer 9 and higher, turn off your Internet Explorer browser’s “Compatibility View settings” by following steps below:
Right click at the top of your browser and make sure the “Menu Bar” option is selected
Select “Tools” from the menu bar and then select “Compatibility View settings”
In the pop-up menu uncheck all three boxes and click “Close”
Your browser window will automatically refresh and you’ll be ready to go
27 cu. ft. Ultra Capacity 4-Door French Door Refrigerator
LMXS27626S
Stainless Steel
Key Features
27 cu. ft. Capacity
Slim SpacePlus(R) Ice System
3 SpillProtector(TM) Tempered Glass Shelves/1 Folding Shelf
Smart Cooling(R)
AVAILABLE COLORS:
Store More
Stock-up and store everything you need. With a cavernous 27 cubic feet of space, this LG French Door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your family’s favorite foods and keeps them conveniently organized and within reach.
Most shelf space.*
Ice makers are great, but not if it means you can't fit all of your food in the fridge. The Slim SpacePlus(R) Ice System provides more shelf space and allows even more space for door bins.*Standard width french door refrigerator, excludes other LG manufactured products
Fresher is better.
Smart Cooling(R) system is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator. The Linear Compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations and helps keep your food fresher, longer. Meanwhile, strategically-placed vents in every section surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
Peace of Mind
When you buy a refrigerator, you don't want to worry that it won't last.
Because the Linear Compressor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the Linear Compressor with a 10-year limited warranty.
The Ultimate In Organization.
Leave the pint of ice cream and frozen turkey where they belong. With 2 separate freezer drawers, you have easy, organized access to the things you need often—and ample, lower space for the things you don’t.
Measure First
You found the LG refrigerator that fits your lifestyle- now make sure it fits in your kitchen.
Certain types of LG refrigerators may be larger than others, measure to ensure your purchase can be successfully delivered and installed.
ADA - Compliant Refrigerators*
To be considered ADA-compliant, a French Door refrigerator must have a minimum of 50% freezer space no more than 54 inches above the finished floor.
Follow the tips below to make sure your LG product will fit in the space intended.
French 4-Door
Refrigerator
17.90 cu. ft.
8.90 cu. ft.
26.7 cu. ft.
Energy Rating
ENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
Energy Consumption
714 kWh/Year
Ice & Water Dispenser
Dispenser Type
Tall Ice & Water Dispenser(R)
Ice System
Slim SpacePlus(R)
Daily Ice Production
3.5 lbs/3.8 IcePlus
Ice Storage Capacity
Water Filtration System
Compact Filter LT700P
Air Filter
Dispenser Light
Smart Cooling(R)
Multi-Air Flow Cooling
Temperature Sensors
Linear Compressor
Fresh Air Filter
Display Type
Membrane / White LED
Temperature Controls
Electronic/Digital
Door Alarm
Child Lock
LoDecibel(TM) Quiet Operation
Auto Closing Door Hinge
ADA Compliant
REFRIGERATOR
No. of Shelves
4 Split (3 Fixed / 1 Folding)
Folding Shelf
Cantilevered Shelves
Shelf Construction
SpillProtector(TM) Tempered Glass
Crisper Bins
2-Humidity Crispers
Glide N’ Serve(R)
Refrigerator Light
Premium LED
REFRIGERATOR DOOR
No. of Shelves/Bin
6 (2 Adjustable Gallon Size)
Door Bin Construction
2 Piece (Clear+Opaque)
Pull Drawer
2-Tier Organization
DuraBase(TM) Solid Drawer Base
Drawer Divider
Freezer Light
Premium LED
MATERIALS AND FINISHES
Contour Door
Hidden Hinges
Toe Grille
Coated Metal, Stainless Steel
Flush & Metal Cover Over Mechanical Parts
Available Colors
Stainless Steel (S)
Matching Commercial Handles
SPECIFICATIONS
Depth with Handles
Depth without Handles
Depth without Door
Depth (Total with Door Open)
Height to Top of Case
Height to Top of Door Hinge
Width (Door Open 90° with Handle)
Width (Door Open 90° without Handle)
Door Edge Clearance with Handle
Door Edge Clearance without Handle
Installation Clearance
Sides 1/8", Top 1", Back 1"
Weight (Unit/Carton)
342 lbs. / 367 lbs.
Carton Dimensions (WxHxD)
38" x 73" x 38"
Limited Warranty
1 Year Parts and Labor, 7 Years on the Sealed System, 10 Years on Linear Compressor
What People Are Saying
Rated 4 out of
Perry C from
Non working Icemaker
Had to return refrigerator 7 days after purchase because of a faulty ice maker.
Rated 5 out of
moonlissa from
Very Good Fridge
We purchased this refrigerator in Mid-February after we realized our old fridge was about to give up the ghost. This unit is deal and works beautifully! I love the extra ice for 24 hours option. It&s very quiet and we noticed a HUGE drop in our electric bill in the first month and the only difference was this new fridge.
Rated 3 out of
Lack of Space
For my family of four the layout doesn&t provide enough space. There isn&t enough room to store multiple gallons of milk. though I do like the lighting and drawers you do give up space in the freezer and refrigerator.
Rated 5 out of
A great fridge, with plenty of space!
I bought this fridge as a part of the thanksgiving sale from HomeDepot. I read several reviews to find out wha finally came down with this model. We bought it with a reasonable sale price. I installed it by myself (you don&t need any special skill to set it up, just follow the installation manual that comes with the fridge). It&s been 8 month that the fridge is woking and we are very happy with it. It&s big and spacious and perfect for our family. The shelve are also very versatile and lots of rooms for different dishes. The ice maker works fine without any problem also
Rated 2 out of
ROSSER from
Unit started leaking at lower freezer door and I had to push it back into door to stop loss of cold air and melying of frozen food.
Problem is findind a gasket or getting service is very complicated and machine just working harder ans getting noisier. Haven&t finished paying for unit and unit nosier .Only 14 months of use!
Rated 1 out of
Matty the painter from
Terrible Fridge
Purchased this fridge in Nov 2015. Freezer build up ice. I had to completely defrost. Next the ice maker stopped working. I have to replace it after one and a half years. If you are thinking of getting one make sure you get a warranty.
Rated 5 out of
dsk11 from
Great Product and Value for Money...
Space inside this refrigerator is an hybrid between counter depth and big size refrigerators. We enjoy the space and beauty of this refrigerator. This added elegance to your kitchen.
Storage space is freezer is awesome. There are 2 freezers and bottom one we use for longtime storage where as top one we use for daily use items.
Rated 2 out of
ccroley123 from
Brand new fridge with inoperable water inlet valve
water inlet valve did not work right out of the box. really upsetting. now I have to find a part for a brand new refrigerator and still no ICE OR COLD WATER!!
Refrigerator Accessories
Suggested Price
Suggested Price
We're here to support you with our product.
View manufacturer warranty information
Get the most out of your ownership
Download owner's manuals and documentation
Help yourself to helpful product information
Learn how to install & operate your LG product
Submit an online service request
More help with your LG product
Contact us for any support inquiries.
Weekdays 8am-8pm CST
Call an LG Support Representative.
(800) 243-0000 Consumer (6am-midnight CST)
No time to chat?
ASK & ANSWER
My refridgerator was installed about 12 hours ago. & Not very cold yet. &Not really sure what fridge temp should actually be set at and how long should it take?
Asked by: ASHLEY1015
It is recommended that, when the unit is first installed, the freezer temperature should be set to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, while the refrigerator should be set to 37 degrees. Once the unit reaches these temperatures, you may change the setting to however you would prefer.
Answered by: NeilE
I purchased the air filter replacement when the indicator light came on. &However, I am not sure of the process for removing the old. &Does the cover &pop off& or does it have to be turned/screwed off? &I tried both but neither easily removed the cover
Asked by: Harry in VA
We appreciate your interest in this refrigerator and its accessories. Step-by-step instructions on this process can be found on page 39 of the owner&s manual. If this is not available, please find a downloadable copy on our website at /us/support-product/lg-LMXS27626S#manuals.
My refrigerator does not cool and it is displaying ER 1F what does this means and what can I do to solve this&
Asked by: Duvan
The IF code indicates that there is a ice maker fan error. Please contact 800-243-0000 for further assistance.
the bottom freezer drawer does not have led lighting? is it suppose to light up? I can see anything at night in the bottom freezer drawer. A concern owner...
Asked by: gron7
We regret the inconvenience you have experienced with this refrigerator. The description provided is correct: there is no LED lighting within the freezer compartment of this product.
Is there any way to stop the self closing feature on the freezer doors?
Asked by: Sarah618
I apologize, this feature does not have an option to deactivate the mechanism.
I need to order a part for my refrigerator
Asked by: ethel
Parts and accessories can be obtained through our parts distributor, MCM Electronics. Their contact number, for placing orders, is 800-824-9491. You can also use their website, at /content/en-US/forms/lg_parts.
I understand that LG does not have a reservoir to store/chill the water. Would it be possible to have a 5 meter plastic water line, coiled up inside the refrigerator to act as a make-shift reservoir?
Asked by: MartyAddison
The side-by-side refrigerator we had before this LG had a coil (looked to be about 5yds) of water line tubing in the rear of the refrigerator compartment and it made a lot of difference in the amount of available cold water.
Answered by: DoubleDang
However the ice bin is full, the dispenser does not work
We just got the fridge this previous Monday 7/27/2015.
We were not able to get ice from the dispenser in spite the inside bin was full.
Please advise.
Mitry Awad
Asked by: Mitry
If you do not use the ice frequently it freezes together. I empty the bin into a container and put it into the freezer but you can also open the ice maker and break it up, then it will work.
Answered by: Judy15
RECENTLY VIEWED

我要回帖

更多关于 lg hbs730 中文说明书 的文章

随机推荐