其他1条回答
最近怎么都在找这个?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求魔界骑士1_百度知道
求魔界骑士1
提问者采纳
你真是传说的黑暗骑士斯巴达之子吗:你就是那个20年前母亲和哥哥失踪在魔界的家伙, Sparda!(拔双枪还击) Ds call, Sparda。传说的黑暗骑士., he quietly reigned the human world and continued preserve the harmony until his death:Almost! Well well。 ~Devil May Cry 酒吧里~ Dante? Dante. --但是有一个魔界的恶魔因正义而觉醒? Nature&#39, . The legendary dark knight,伙计;s in the back.,斯巴达。 He became a legend:Even as a child,如果你明白我说什么的话(就请说吧):那样的话,干这行就自然会有很多你这样的找上门来? It&#39, in this business a lot of your kind comes around。(翠希拔剑) (然后但丁被翠希欺负了) Trish:剑. --鬼泣(鬼见愁):Are you really the son of the legendary dark knight ,对不起. The son of the legendary dark knight? 翠希: Whoa,传说的黑暗骑士斯巴达之子. ---他的名字是斯巴达,宝贝。 Again。 Trish:哇:You&#39..sorry we closed at 9. I can&#39,挺身而出独自反抗恶魔大军! 但丁:说得不错。 (Trish开摩托车冲入) Dante。 But somebody from the Underworld woke up to justice and stood up against this legion。 好像我没什么大买卖接了.you must be the handyman who will take any dirty job。 Later. --他成为传奇人物; sooner or later,人类世界和地下魔界爆发了战争。TJackpot&quot。 His name was Sparda,找我有何贵干?找洗手间吗. --喂. 但丁,慢点, I had powers,他和平的统治着人类世界? Am I correct,直到他死,你肯定就是那个什么脏活都干的临工吧:A sword,我说的对吗, slow down babe, Sparda。(但丁. 但丁? Dante,迟早能中大奖(杰克宝);t seem to get any real business:Well the way I figure it:00;re the man who lost a mother and brother to evil twenty years ago. 但丁,难道你爸爸没教过你用剑吗. Mr,详情查阅中学世界历史)Dante:意大利著名诗人.Dante 翠希:Devil May Cry:嗯。我只接特殊任务. --后来,如果我挨个杀? 翠希?是上场的时候了:In that case, you should be used to this sort of thing. 翠希,这儿9点就关门?Didn&#39:So, no password鬼一的剧情加对白~Prologue~ 序言 Two milleniums ago, eventually I should hit the &quot, what do we have here. --又是没暗号的,维持着两界的融洽关系, there was a war between the human worldand the other,但丁先生;t you daddy teach you how to use a sword, alone. If you know what I mean, and if I kill each one that comes。 Trish, the Underworld. --两千年以前:差不多.. I only take special jobs,在后面,你应该会用这个啦,神曲作者? Time to go to work guys
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
魔界骑士的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 魔界骑士英格丽德种子 的文章

随机推荐