Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 6 Jun, 2013
Buy Trine 2: Complete Story
Includes Trine 2, Goblin Menace DLC and the Dwarven Caverns level
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 22 June
-85%? 68? 10
Buy Trine 2: Complete Story 3-Pack
Includes three copies of Trine 2: Complete Story - Send the extra copies to your friends!
Packages that include this game
Buy Trinelogy
Includes 3 items:
Trine Enchanted Edition, Trine 2: Complete Story, Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
Buy Frozenbyte Collection 2015
Includes 5 items:
Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Trine 2: Complete Story, Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power, Trine Enchanted Edition
Buy Trine 2: Soundtracks & Artbooks
Includes Digital Artbook with commentary by Trine 2 artists and soundtrack by award-winning Ari Pulkkinen.
-86%? 21? 3
Buy Trine 2: Complete Story Upgrade
Includes the Goblin Menace DLC and the Dwarven Caverns level.
Upgrades the standard Trine 2 to the Complete Story version.
-86%? 21? 3
Recent updates
26 February
We're doing an AMA today on Reddit.
24 February
Play the demo, drop the launch price!
You can try out a sneak peek demo of , our upcoming stealth-action game, for a limited time. Each playthrough helps drive down Shadwen's eventual launch price. So go ahead, download the demo and start playing! :)
Don't forget to share your best moments with
for a chance to win Shadwen & Frozenbyte related prizes!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
STEP 1: Get the demo!
Demo is available for free on the
STEP 2: Play!
Each playthrough contributes to a community score.
The higher the community score, the lower the launch price!
Play as many times as you want!
Follow the community score & launch price at
STEP 3: Share and win!
Share your best moments with
for a chance to win Shadwen & Frozenbyte related prizes!
Event ends Monday February 29th
GMT
Rules available at event page.
ABOUT SHADWEN
Shadwen is a stealth-action game where the only rule is to remain unseen. Stay hidden – or the ruthless guards will kill you on sight!
Shadwen, an assassin on a quest to kill the king, has a chance encounter with an orphaned girl, Lily. She follows Shadwen on her dangerous journey, but when the ruthless guards get too close, Shadwen must take action right in front of Lily’s eyes.
Will Shadwen risk the girl’s budding trust by resorting to violence, or try and find another way while keeping her real purpose concealed?
To kill or not to kill – that is the question.
MOVE FREELY – Sneak and explore around the dark and gritty medieval province and use the environment to your advantage – use your rope to grapple onto rooftops, silently drop down from ceilings, or veil yourself in the shadows.
STAY HIDDEN – Pick your assassinations carefully. Avoid being seen, heard or getting caught indirectly. Suspicious sights and noises will alert the guards – use it to your benefit!
TIME IS AN ACCOMPLICE – Time stands still when you are not moving Shadwen, allowing you to stop at any point mid-motion. Rewind time to manipulate your past and present actions!
USE PHYSICS – Use physics and a freely attachable rope to drag and topple objects. Make de let gravity do the grave work.
CREATE TRAPS AND HAZARDS – Set up traps and hazards to lure guards towards t discover new ways to eliminate or distract your foes by crafting items into deadly surprises, including poison traps, spike devices, decoy toys and more.
TWO CHARACTERS – Embrace the darkness with Shadwen and her abilities to protect Lily and create a safe passage for her.
More screenshots available on our
What do you think? :)
About This Game
Trine 2 is a sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming where you play as one of Three Heroes who make their way through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world.
Join Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief in their adventure full of friendship, magic and betrayal.
Trine 2: Complete Story fully integrates the Goblin Menace expansion campaign and the all-new unlockable Dwarven Caverns level into one mighty fairytale. All owners of Trine 2: Goblin Menace are automatically upgraded to the Complete Story edition.
Complete Story edition features the all-new unlockable Dwarven Caverns level that takes our heroes on a journey through deep and dark lava-filled tunnels resonating with ancient legends
20 levels chock-full of adventure, physics-based puzzles, hazards, enemies and contraptions.
3 Heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills – and personalities charming and otherwise
Choose new skills to aid the h fight dragon fire with fire arrows or turn your goblin enemies to ice, fly across chasms with the Kitesail Shield, levitate monsters to great heights and then trap them in a box, or slow down the game world with the time-bending gravity bubble!
Travel through beautiful vistas and environments (sometimes using extremely unreliable methods of transportation), including a castle by the treacherous sea, a burning desert, snowy ice mountains, all the way to the insides of a giant worm
Accessible for both casual and core gamers
Online and local co-op with up to three players
Save anywhere to play as long or short sessions as you like and use the Unlimited Character Mode and Game+ for additional replay value
Superb graphics with next-gen visuals use impressive technical effects, immerse yourself in the fantastical fairytale world full of magic and wonder
Hidden collectibles for extra adventuring
Fun and challenging achievements to unlock
Amazing 27-track soundtrack composed by the acclaimed Ari Pulkkinen
Full language support for English, French, German and Spanish, and optional subtitling for more than 10 languages
Supports NVIDIA 3D Vision
Digital Artbook with commentary by Trine 2 artists highlighting the design of levels, enemies, buildings and many environments. Also features an exclusive look at material not used in the final game.
Soundtrack by award-winning Ari Pulkkinen, featuring 21 tracks from Trine 2 in MP3 format with a total length of 57 minutes.
The Digital Artbook will be placed in your Trine 2 folder in the Steam directory:
...Steam\steamapps\common\Trine 2\Artbook
The Soundtrack will be placed in your Trine 2 folder in the Steam directory:
...Steam\steamapps\common\Trine 2\Soundtrack
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU (Dual Core recommended)
Memory: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 4.5 GB
Video Card: ATi Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better (Shader Model 3.0 needs to be supported)
DirectX(R): 9.0c
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Additional: *Please note that Trine 2 may not run on most Intel graphics solutions used in . The game does run on new (2010-) Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better.
Processor: Intel Mac
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 4.0 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M or better / ATi Radeon 2400 or better*
*NOTE: Please be advised that Trine 2 does not run on Intel graphics solutions used in . The game does run on new (2010-) Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better. Macs with NVIDIA GeForce 9400M or ATi Radeon X1600 may not achieve smooth gameplay.
Additional: Keyboard, Mouse/Trackpad with Secondary click enabled
Minimum:
Processor: 2.2 GHz CPU
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better
Hard Drive: 4.0 GB
OpenGL: 2.1
Recommended:
Processor: 2.2 GHz CPU
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better (OpenGL 2.1 needs to be supported)
Hard Drive: 4.0 GB
OpenGL: 2.1
Additional: Trine 2 runs best with proprietary drivers and may not function correctly with open source drivers.
(C) 2011 Frozenbyte, Inc. All rights reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(180 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(12,171 reviews)
Absolutely amazing!! Great graphics, very atmospheric, and just insanely fun in general. 10/10 recommend.
The Graphics The Cream Thats A 10
top game in the world
+ Good puzzles+ Nice graphics+ Good amount of content- Atrocious combat- Very imprecise controls and hitboxes- The Bossfights suffer from the above- Difficulties not sensible balanced- Collectables are boring compared to the first
good visuals and story, play it with a friend, it's ok but pretty short and not very memorable
&Great game to play with friends &Good to past the time&Graphics are pretty good &Worth it
Worth the purchase to get this game. It is a really adventorous game with many interesting puzzle and hidden places to get the experience pot. It never fail to amaze me each time i went through the new chapter and places.Strongly recommended. Best game ever!
I love it. Amazing graphics and story. Only for 2,54EUR. ?
Great game. A little different approach in terms of skill building as compared to the previous game but interesting as in you
now have to put in more thoughts as to which skill should you favor over another. Overall, it depends on which skill you find being more useful.
Although people do not play this game this time. But if we help each other! People'll play this great game will be more.story 8.5/10co-op system 8/10graphic 8/10if u see my review u shold buy it noww!! :D
An awesome game with beautiful graphics. Recomended for children and adults, very simple to play.
Loving it just as much as the first 1
Product received for free
My teacher gave me this game. My teacher was taught well.
Lots of fun puzzle.
Best co-op platform game ever!Nice gameplay and awesome graphicsMy score for this is 10/10.I want to play Trine 3 and i hope it will be even better!
the sense of achievement you get when you complete a level. best feeling i have ever had.
A really wonderful game.Me and my friend bought it for its multiplayer mode, and we immediately fell in love with the game. I'm just sad that Trine I and III don't have the option of online multiplayer!Pros:- Many options for solving in-game riddles- Hidden/secret content - requires exploration- Useful upgrades for characters- Nice graphics and funny dialogues- Realistic physicsCons:- When the game (multiplayer) crashes, you are likely to lose all your content- Sometimes, your ablilities fail you and don't work as they should.Overal a wonderful game, especially its multiplayer mode.
simply beautiful : )
Most people complete the game in 6 hours...I played with my brother, so it took 19
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
An excellent game worthy of being called a classic in the future.Smooth mechanics and animations,great and detailed environments,fantastic atmosphere,enchanting soundtrack and witty dialouge accompanied by great and interesting gameplay.Trine 2 is very friendly to newcomers and those who have not played the first one won't have any difficulties in following the story.The game is great,well made and nearly flawless,the developers clearly put in a lot of time and work to create this fantastic expirience wich I don't recommend only to those who love platformers,I recommend it to everyone.If you are not sure about the game,download the free demo from the store page and try it.This is a game that everyone should at least finish once.The expirience is even more immersive when playing with two other players.Once you finish the game,the memory of it will follow you for a long time.
Was this review helpful?
Trine 2: Complete StoryIf you liked the first, odds are you'll love the second. What did it for me was the visuals—they're even more breathtakingly enchanting than the first instalment of the series and that was enough to make me want to keep playing. The gameplay felt very similar to the original title, although that wasn't really an issue for me: not much of an attempt to improve, but then why try to fix what ain't broke. The story is the low point in my opinion, and felt like it was just there to feed lines to the characters and narrator—who are all still doing a great job.Pros:Visuals are even more detailed, go Clever, slightly more challenging physics-Fantasy creaturBuild-up to boss fights inGameplay adapts to your play-Casual base, yet deceptivelySoundtrack and VO are true to Goblin Menace DLC adds a bit oCo-op doubles the fun.Neutral:New upgrades are original and fun, but ultimately aren't enough to change/improve core gameplay in a significant way.Cons:Uninspired stTrine 3 advertisement each ti
Was this review helpful?
This is one of the most enjoyable cooperative platformers I've played.
It's perfect for having an easy-going expireance with any age group.
I played through the whole game with my little brother (15) and sister (10) and we all had a great time.The puzzels are varied - most of them aren't chalenging, but ocasionally some with requier a crazy act of skill too get past.
This slight chalenge really never got frustrating as much as it infused the game with a little excitement.
Almost everything about the game is fun.
Simply put.If you have 2 other people in your family who would enjoy a good time, get this game when it’s on sale (or a full price if you want).One technical note is that one of the characters is a lot easier to play with the keyboard and mouse – rather than a gamepad – so 1 person on the PC with 2 others on controllers is an ideal setup.
Was this review helpful?
This game pisses me off, and I mean that as a compliment. You know a game is good if the puzzles are challenging enough to p*ss you off and not because of bugs, glitches, or some other issues. So thank you very much Frozenbyte for p*ssing me off in the best way possible! :D
Was this review helpful?
Really liking this game so far, especially playing online with friends! Stunning scenery and fun gameplay. The achievement-hunter in me appreciated the huge number of achievements available. Haven't played the single player yet, but am hoping to complete Trine 2 in the future with friends.Here's some highlights from an earlier playthrough we did:
Was this review helpful?
this is a good game.but there are some issues in ubuntu.trine 2 doesn' show my native resolution and 30 fps lock.i had to change
both in options .txt file.why can't u just fix it?
Was this review helpful?
very nice graphics
Was this review helpful?
Great, fun, pretty, Platfformer.
Was this review helpful?
the sense of achievement you get when you complete a level. best feeling i have ever had.
Was this review helpful?
+ Good puzzles+ Nice graphics+ Good amount of content- Atrocious combat- Very imprecise controls and hitboxes- The Bossfights suffer from the above- Difficulties not sensible balanced- Collectables are boring compared to the first
Was this review helpful?
Great game. A little different approach in terms of skill building as compared to the previous game but interesting as in you
now have to put in more thoughts as to which skill should you favor over another. Overall, it depends on which skill you find being more useful.
Was this review helpful?
Although people do not play this game this time. But if we help each other! People'll play this great game will be more.story 8.5/10co-op system 8/10graphic 8/10if u see my review u shold buy it noww!! :D
Was this review helpful?
Absolutely amazing!! Great graphics, very atmospheric, and just insanely fun in general. 10/10 recommend.
Was this review helpful?
T2 is even better than it's predecessor, it won't let you down if you enjoyed T1.
Was this review helpful?
Trine 2 is a really beautiful game. The graphics are absolutely amazing. The game is both relaxing and fun to play but at the same time still challenging without being too difficult. The game is presented almost like a fairytale and I like how the characters have different skills, which makes it fun to play co-op. :)
Was this review helpful?
A very nice puzzle platformer with great looking graphics and a nice story. Good game mechanics, and hard boss fights. It's a buying it in the current sale is a no brainer.
Was this review helpful?
Great graphics Great story Great characters Just buy it !
Was this review helpful?
Its really fun and good looking game, haven't play multiplayer too much but got a 3 player coop and in campaign you can swith between three different characters with different magic and powers. Overall i would recommend it!
Was this review helpful?
Awesome graphics. Great puzzles. Fun fighting sequences. But Horrible dialougue! I felt embarrassed and uncomfortable just listening to it xD
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Trine 2: Complete Story
Trine 2: Complete Story 3-Pack
Frozenbyte Collection 2015
Trine 2: Soundtracks & Artbooks
Trine 2: Complete Story Upgrade
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website社区昵称:K.7.suntenday
QQ截图26.jpg (28.45 KB, 下载次数: 0)
08:32 上传
英& && & 文:Trine 2: Complete Story
中& && & 文:三位一体 2:完整故事
游戏发行:Frozenbyte & & & &
游戏制作:Frozenbyte
游戏类型:动作, 冒险, 独立
游戏平台:PC
发行日期:日
游戏语言:简体中文、英语等14种语言
历史价格信息:
目前最低价格$1.99在Steam上;
历史最低价日$1.99在Steam上;
该游戏出现在游戏包中的次数: 2 ;
商店地址:
游戏介绍:
《三位一体2》是横版动作游戏《三位一体》的续作。该作除了拥有精致的游戏画面之外,真正令玩家心动的是来自精致的物理效果,和容易上手却充满细节的绝佳操作手感,只要运用键盘上的WASD键加上鼠标,就能让游戏角色做出各种灵活的动作。而优美流畅的人物动作,加上芬兰电玩配乐大师阿普金尼精心擘画的乐曲,搭配层次鲜明、色彩绚丽的游戏美术风格,可以让你细细品味与不死大军战斗的过程。
在《三位一体2》中҉共有法师、盗贼、骑士等三位主角,玩家可随时从中切换操纵的对象,体验完全不同的游戏风格,也可和好友分别操作不同角色,体验共同闯关的乐趣。
游戏内容除了和不死大军进行激烈战斗外,你还必须发挥智慧解开各种机关或是克服地形障碍,才能一路往目标前进,寻找拯救王国的办法。例如眼前有无法步行通过的毒沼或刀山,可以让法师召唤箱子当立足点,对技术有自信的话也可用盗贼从上空横越;有的地方则是需要骑士砍断绳索让巨石撞出通路。当然离终点愈近,环境就会变得愈崎岖,需要更多技巧才能过关,但是没有必然的步骤必须遵守,只要根据物理法则来思考,每个场景都有多种的通过方式。
玩游戏的合作模式
去年大获好评的横版动作类游戏《三位一体》(Trine)可以说是解谜类游戏的一批黑马,出色的3D图形质量、各具特色的三位主角、令人激动的解谜冒险……而2011年,Frozenbyte的首席执行官Lauri Hyv&rinen为我们带来了其续作《三位一体2》(Trine 2)合作模式的最新情报。
关于合作模式,Lauri Hyv&rinen在采访中说道:“《三位一体2》增添了许多新内容,包括线上合作模式和一个全新的故事。”合作模式是我们正在开发的重点内容,包括在线模式和单机模式都会加入合作内容,玩家仍可以在三位主角之间随意切换,我们也正在设计专门适用于合作模式的挑战关卡,很多谜题将比前作更加深入和复杂,需要玩家通力合作才能过关。我们的一切设计工作都围绕着如何使玩家得到更好的游戏体验而展开。”
本作将会延续第一部作品中的魔幻横板动作风格,玩家在游戏中同样可体验盗贼、法师、战士3种职业,并有更多的任务及内容,将会是一个全新的冒险游戏,游戏将会引入多人联机,支持3人合作游戏。
线上合作模式:局域网或在线模式,你和你的朋友将进入一个令人振奋的充满幻想的世界,你们必须表现的像个团队,这样将会使一切都变的简单。
新的特殊技能:提供三位不同职业角色:盗贼、法师、战士,每位新角色都将增设独特的新技能。
叹为观止的奇幻冒险:游戏将会还原一个逼真的魔幻世界,以明亮鲜艳的视觉效果配以出色的音效,玩家将体验到续作不同凡响的效果。
魔法师-Amadeus
技能名:Monster Levitation (怪物悬浮)
消耗技能点:1
技能效果:可抓住怪物并使其悬浮
技能名:Two Conjured Items (双重变化)
技能效果:可以同时变出2个物体
技能名:Three Conjured Items (三重变化)
消耗技能点:2
技能效果:可以同时变出3个物体
技能名:Four Conjured Items (四重变化)
消耗技能点:3
技能效果:可以同时变出4个物体
技能名:Plank (魔法木板)
技能效果:可以变出魔法木板
技能名:Frost Arrow (寒冷之箭)
技能效果:
完全储力的情况下射出寒冰之箭,降低敌人速度,少数敌人在两击后会完全结冰。
未完全储力的情况下射出的箭并不会出现寒冷之箭的效果。
技能名:Frozen Arrows (寒冰之箭)
技能效果:
能同时射出两支箭。
未完全储力的情况下射出的箭并不会出现此寒冷之箭的效果。
技能名:Fire Arrow (火焰之箭)
技能效果:
射出火焰之箭,增加伤害力,并能把可燃物体燃烧和破坏部分物体。
未完全储力的情况下会降低伤害加成。
技能名:Explosive Arrow (爆裂之箭)
技能效果:
为火焰之箭增加范围攻击效果。
未完全储力的情况下会降低伤害加成。
技能名:Stealth Movement (隐身)
技能效果:
从敌人的视野中消失,维持10秒钟,移动时维持时间两倍速度下降。
触碰敌人或者发动攻击时隐身效果会消失。
战士-Pontius
技能名:Frost Shield (寒冰护盾)
技能效果:受到近身攻击时,能降低攻击者速度并把它冻结。
技能名:Fire Sword (火焰之剑)
技能效果:剑身增加火焰效果,增加伤害力,能燃烧可燃物品
技能名:Hammer Throwing (战锤投掷)
技能效果:可以投掷暴风之锤,投掷的战锤甚至能破坏部分石头物体。
技能名:Hammer Explosion (战锤爆裂)
技能效果:
给暴风之锤增加范围攻击效果。
需要按住攻击/投掷键储力才能出现此技能效果。
技能名:Charge (冲刺)
技能效果:
发动冲刺,对触碰到的敌人造成攻击伤害。
冲刺中的战士还能跳得更远!
游戏类型:
跨平台联机游戏
Steam 成就
完全支持控制器
Steam 集换式卡牌
游戏APP信息:
App ID35720App TypeGameNameTrine 2Name (Steam Site)Trine 2: Complete StoryDeveloperFrozenbyte Supported SystemsLast Record Update3 days ago (May 1, 2014 – 21:00:20 UTC)Last Change Number
游戏SUB信息:
FrozenByte CompCD Key18 days agoTrine 2 CompCD Key18 days agoTrine 2 (Pre-order)Store18 days agoTrine 2 + BetaCD Key18 days agoTrine 2 Collector's Edition + BetaCD Key18 days agoTrine 2 Collector's EditionCD Key18 days agoTrine 2 (AU/NZ)CD Key18 days agoTrine 2 (RU)CD Key18 days agoTrine 2 (EU)CD Key18 days agoTrine 2 Collectors Edition(AU/NZ)CD Key18 days agoTrine 2 Collectors Edition(RU)CD Key18 days agoTrine 2 Collector's Edition (Pre-order)Store18 days agoTrine 2Store18 days agoTrine 2 Collector's EditionStore18 days agoHoliday Sale 2011 Gift: Trine 2No Cost18 days agoTrine + Trine 2 Collector's EditionStore18 days agoTrine Bundle (Summer 2012)Store18 days agoTrine Complete CollectionStore18 days agoFrozenbyte CollectionStore18 days agoLinux Test Comp InternalCD Key18 days agoIndie Pack - Winter Sale 2012Store4 days agoTrine 2 CE + Goblin MenaceCD Key18 days agoTrine CollectionCD Key18 days agoTrine 2 PackStore18 days agoTrine 2 3-PackStore18 days agoTrine 2 GiftGift18 days agoTrine 2: Complete StoryStoreabout 8 hours agoTrine 2: Complete Story 3-PackStoreabout 8 hours agoTrine 2: Complete Story GiftGift18 days agoTrine CollectionStore or CD Keyabout 8 hours agoFrozenbyte CollectionStore18 days agoTrine 2: Complete StoryCD Key18 days agoSteam Sub 34497Store or CD Key18 days agoCES 2014 Demo CompCD Key18 days ago
社区昵称:144
游戏超级赞~\(≧▽≦)/~,必须来支持一下,另外Trine和Trine II相关的物品也1折
社区昵称:我最菜所以我来打1
问下1和2进过包么?如果没进过包的话这应该是最便宜的折扣了吧
社区昵称:Bing
问下1和2进过包么?如果没进过包的话这应该是最便宜的折扣了吧
该游戏出现在游戏包中的次数: 2 ;很明显嘛
社区昵称:我最菜所以我来打1
该游戏出现在游戏包中的次数: 2 ;很明显嘛
额 没有注意到呢
社区昵称:Sirius
社区昵称:Honey Bear
這個很好玩啊,特別是法師和弓手
社区昵称:KerryAsuka
感谢分享,以前玩过,今天入正
社区昵称:Serotoninphobe (Farewell ?15)
实在搞不懂,Trine系列销量和口碑都挺不错的,干嘛成天无数次地90%off作践自己啊.....
社区昵称:aLExsOLiD
这都是第几次打折了...
SteamCN 蒸汽动力 & Chinese Steam User Fan Site.
来浏览本站
22:46, PE: 0.053749s , QE: 127, Gzip On.

我要回帖

更多关于 game dev story 汉化 的文章

随机推荐