richard 金士顿fury和savage是谁

当前位置:
>>>The story tell us about the British writer, Richard Savage...
The story tell us about the British writer, Richard Savage. He was once living in London with&& 1&&money in his pockets. In order to get some food and clothes, he wrote the story of his life and managed to have it published. But not many copies of his books were&& 2&&in the shops, and he was still living a hard life. Because of anxiety(忧虑)and malnutrition(营养不良), he became very weak and before long he fell& 3 , and a doctor was sent for. The doctor was not rich enough, but was& 4&&literature. He tried his best to cure Savage of his illness and a week later Savage was out of danger. When he finally recovered(重新获得) his& 5&, the doctor sent a bill to Savage for his& 6&&, but poor Savage had no money to pay it. The doctor waited for a month and sent another bill. Receiving no money again, the doctor went to Savage himself."You know you owe(欠) your life to me," said the doctor, "and I should& 7&some thankfulness from you." "I agree," said the writer, " you've done a great favour(恩惠) for me and if I'm not ungrateful for your kindness, I'll damage(损坏) my life to you." With these words he handed the doctor two copies of The Life of Richard Savage. The doctor took the books home and began to _ 8&&them carefully. "I see I've& 9&the life of a great writer," the doctor said to himself with a sense of pride,& Maybe this is the only thing I could be really&& 10&of in my life." Five years later Savage called on the doctor to pay his bill, only to find that the doctor had already passed away .小题1:A.muchB.a littleC.littleD.enough小题2:A.boughtB.soldC.printedD.showed小题3:A.weakB.anxiousC.frightenedD.ill小题4:A.interested in B.familiar withC.popular with D.worried about小题5:A.walkB.healthC.movementD.action小题6:A.careB.helpC.attentionD.treatment小题7:A.wishB.chooseC.getD.master小题8:A.writeB.correctC.improveD.read小题9:A.madeB.savedC.trainedD.taught小题10:A.fondB.awareC.proudD.afraid
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:D小题4:A小题5:B小题6:D小题7:C小题8:D小题9:B小题10:C试题分析:这篇文章讲述了一个英国作家Richard Savage的故事,他曾经在伦敦,那个时候很贫穷,导致身体很差,后来生病了,一位很热爱文学的医生挽救了他的生命,但是他没有钱支付医疗费用,就给了医生他的书。小题1:A. much许多,大量&&& B. a little一点儿&& C. little很少的&&& D. enough足够的&根据后文可知:他曾经在居住在伦敦,口袋里没有什么钱。故选C小题2:A. bought买&&& B. sold卖&&& C. printed印刷的& D. showed展示&根据句意:但是他的书在商店里并没有卖出多少?故选B小题3:A. weak弱的&&& B. anxious焦虑的&
C. frightened害怕的&&& D. ill生病的&根据句意:不久之后,他就生病了。故选D小题4:A. interested in对…感兴趣 && B. familiar with熟悉&& C. popular with受欢迎 & D. worried about担心&根据句意:这个医生对文学感兴趣。故选A小题5:A. walk行走&&&&& B. health健康&&&&&&&&& C. movement 运动&&
D. action行动&根据句意:当他重新获得了他的健康。故选B小题6:A. care关心&&&&& B. help帮助&&&&&&& C. attention注意力&&&& D. treatment治疗&根据后文可知:这个医生给Savage寄了他的医疗账单。故选D小题7:A. wish祝愿&&& B. choose选择&& C. get获得&& D. master主人 根据句意:医生说他应该从Savage那里获得一些感激。故选C小题8:A. write写&& B. correct 正确的&& C. improve 提高&& D. read读&根据句意:医生带着这些书回家了,然后认真的阅读。故选D小题9:A. made制作&&& B. saved挽救&&&&& C. trained训练&&& D. taught教&根据句意:这个医生骄傲地自言自语道“我已经挽救了这个伟大的作家的生命。”故选B小题10:A. fond 喜欢的&&
B. aware意识到的&&&&&&&&&& C. proud 自豪的&&&&&&& D. afraid害怕的&根据句意:这个医生觉得这就是他生命中唯一一个真正感到自豪的事情了吧。故选C点评:文章叙述简单,所给出的信息点集中。对于初中的完形填空重在理解句意和上下文衔接的逻辑关系。不提倡看一个做一个,这样很容易错选答案从而导致整篇文章脱离主题。可以用花几分钟进行整体的阅读,再结合文意进行逐一作答。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“The story tell us about the British writer, Richard Savage...”主要考查你对&&人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人物传记类阅读故事类阅读
人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。 故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“The story tell us about the British writer, Richard Savage...”考查相似的试题有:
238856310963299159284863268816259856您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
浅论约翰生在《塞维奇传》中的主体性.pdf90页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
本文着重探讨约翰生在《塞维奇传》中的土体性。约翰生在巧作过群中把白己个人的情
感投射到这部广为公众接受的《塞维奇传》中,而这部作品的伟人之处止在r此。约翰生明
显迷恋着他的传主塞维奇,并且深受他的影响。本文试幽从传主的选择、同情性的理解以及
材料的取舍三方面来论述约翰生在《塞维奇传》中的土体性。
全文分成四个部分,第一部分着重介鲥一百多年米芙r约翰生《塞维奇传》多层面的批
评和阐释,追溯英国传记文学的伟人传统,梳理传记作家土体性研究的理论渊源。同时指山
《塞维奇传》是一部伟人的传记作品,具有划时代的干¨世界性的意义。约翰生把自己的传记
理论付诸《塞维奇传》的刨作实践之中。它的出现是英国传记发展的必然结果。
第二部分土要阐述约翰生和塞维奇的相似之处,指山传记家的主体性首先表现为对传主
;i勺选抒。约翰生和塞维奇在知识分子兆同的命运的前提F,产生了.亲密的友谊。他们有着谈
淆的共同爱好和共同的政治观。他们对待恩土的态度是致的,都有傲骨。艰难凼苦井不能
艇他”J感到卑屈而恭顺,只能激励其狂放不羁的孤傲个性。
第二部分通过约翰生在《塞维奇传》中所运川的场面化叙书、作品引州和评论以及解释
尊方法米显示约翰生对传主塞维奇总是寄予了无限的同情。这种同情不是为塞维奇曲意迥护
或高唱赞歌,而是对他同情性的理解,对他的缺点和错误作山合乎情理的解释,同时也不冈
为他阴暗的一面而无视他人格中的光彩。同时,1笙某种f*度上约翰生J』塞维奇取得了同一,
『也为塞维奇的遭遇所表达的愤慨也是他对[J己存身t廿
正在加载中,请稍后...阅读答案: The story tells us about the British writer, Richard Savage. He was once living in London with1money in his pockets. In order to get some food and c_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读答案: The story tells us about the British writer, Richard Savage. He was once living in London with1money in his pockets. In order to get some food and c
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
阅读答案: The story tells us about the British writer, Richard Savage. He was once living in London with1money in his pockets. In order to get some food and c
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读答案:&&& The story tells us about the British writer, Richard Savage. He was once living in London with&&1&&money in his pockets. In order to get some food and clothes he wrote the story of his life and managed to have it&&2&. But not many copies of his books were&&3&&in the shops, and he was still living a hard life. Because of anxiety and malnutrition, he became very weak and before long fell&&4&, and a doctor was sent for. The doctor was not rich enough, but&&5&&literature. He tried his best to cure Savage of his illness and a week later Savage was out of&&6&&When he finally recovered his&&7&, the doctor sent a bill to Savage for his&&8&, but poor Savage had no money to&&9&&it. The doctor waited for a month and sent another bill.&&10&&no money again, the doctor went to Savage himself. &&& You know you&&11&&your life to me, said the doctor, and I should&&12&&some thankfulness from you. &&& I&&13&, said the writer, youve done a great favour for me and to&&14&&that Im notungrateful for your kindness, Ill&&15&&my life to you. &&& With these&&16&&he handed the doctor two copies of The Life of Richard Savage. &&& The doctor took the books home and began to&&17&&them carefully. &&& I see Ive&&18&&the life of a great writer, the doctor said to himself with a sense of pride. Maybe this is the only thing I could be really&&19&&in my life. &&& Five years later Savage called on the doctor to pay his bill, only to find that the doctor had already&&20&. (&&&& )1.A.much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2.A.published&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3.A.bought&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4.A.weak&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5.A. was interested in&&&(&&&& )6.A.safety&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7.A.sight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )8.A.care&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )9.A.pay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10.A.Receiving&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )11.A.promise&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )12.A.wish&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )13.A.refuse&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )14.A.explain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )15.A.offer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )16.A.words&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )17.A.write&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )18.A.made&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )20.A.fond of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )21.A.passed away&&&&&&&& B.a little&&&&&&&&&& B.found&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.sold&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.anxious&&&&&&&&&&& B.was familiar with& B.power&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.health&&&&&&&&&&&& B.aid&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.supply&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Received&&&&&&&&&& B.return&&&&&&&&&&&& B.choose&&&&&&&&&&&& B.agree&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.prove&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.contribute&&&&&&&& B.drills&&&&&&&&&&&& B.correct&&&&&&&&&&& B.saved&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.famous for&&&&&&&& B.escaped&&&&&&&&&&& C.little&&&&&&&&&& &C.encourage&&&&&&& &C.printed&&&&&&&&& &C.frightened&&&&&& &C.was popular with &C.danger&&&&&&&&&& &C.movement&&&&&&&& &C.attention&&&&&&& &C.afford&&&&&&&&&& &C.Keeping&&&&&&&&& &C.lend&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.get&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.warn&&&&&&&&&&&& &C.describe&&&&&&&& &C.give&&&&&&&&&&&& &<positions&&&& &C.improve&&&&&&&&& &C.trained&&&&&&&&& &C.proud of&&&&&&&& &C.hurried& off&&&& D.enough&&&&&&&&&&&& D.protected&&&&&&&&& D.showed&&&&&&&&&&&& D.ill&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.struggled against&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.injury&&&&&&&&&&&& D.action&&&&&&&&&&&& D.treatment&&&&&&&&& D.allow&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.owe&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.master&&&&&&&&&&&& D.suppose&&&&&&&&&&& D.plan&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.damage&&&&&&&&&&&& D.collections&&&&&&& D.read&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.taught&&&&&&&&&&&& D.worried about&&&&& D.run away&&&&&&&&&&
1-5 CABDA& 6-10 CBDAA &11-15 DCBBC &16-20 ADBCA
高中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇高中: 下一篇高中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
2014年公共英语二级考试模拟试题含答案分析(2)
来源:  11:28:44 【】 
“2014年公共英语二级考试模拟试题含答案分析”由为广大考生整理,希望对大家能有所帮助,祝大家备考顺利!
  Different Customs and Cultures
  If an American is satisfied with you, he will put his thumb and forefinger into a circle. That means OK. But in Brazil, the very sign is considered to be rude. In Poland, a guest usually presents flowers to his hostess. The number must be an odd(奇数) one. Besides, the hostess isn’t expected to remove the cover of the bunch of flowers. And usually, red rose is a sign of love.
  Usually we nod to express our agreement and shake our heads to show disapproval. To our heads to show disapproval. To our surprise these body movements mean the opposite in Bulgaria.(保加利亚)
  The differences in customs and cultures in the world are really noticeable. We should learn more about them to avoid them to avoid embarrassment(窘迫). Then, would you please remember: When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
  46. In Poland, if a man gives some odd red roses to woman as a present, it means that he _____.
  A. will invite her to a dinner party   B. has not been in love with her
  C. will invite her to a ball     D. has fallen in love with her
  47. If a Brazilian puts his thumb and index(食指) into a circle, it shows that he _____ you.
  A. will be friends with     B. is not satisfied with
  C. is willing to help      D. is satisfied with
  48. In Poland, it is _____ for the hostess to remove the cover of the bunch of flower somebody presented to her.
  A. impolite  B. Polite    C. expected   D. unexpected
  49. In Bulgaria, if a man nods, it means that he _______ with you.
  A. will have a talk  B. disagrees   C. will shake hands  D. agrees
  50. The sentence “When in Rome, do as the Romans do” means that _______.
  A. we should learn from the Romans  B. we should work as the Romans do
  C. we should obey its customs when we are entering a country.  D. we have been Romans
  The English author (writer), Richard Savage, was once living in London in great poverty. In order to earn (make) a little money he had written the story of his life, but not many copies of the book had been sold in the shop, and Savage was living from hand to mouth. As a result of his lack of food he became very ill, but after a time, because of the skill of the doctor who had looked after him, he got well again. After a week or two the doctor sent a bill to Savage for his visits, but poor savage hadn’t any money and couldn’t pay it. The doctor waited for another month and sent the bill again. But still no money came. After several weeks be sent it to him again asking for his money. In the end he came to Savage’s house and asked him for payment, saying to Savage, “You know you owe your life to me and I expected some gratitude (thankfulness) from you. ”
  “I agree,” said Savage, “that I owe my life to you, and to prove to you that I am not ungrateful for your work I will give my life to you.” With these words he handed to him two copies entitle, THE LIFE OF RICHARD SAVES.
  51.The best title for this text should be ______.
  A. A Poor English Writer     B. A Skilled Doctor
  C. A Life for a Life      D. The Life of Richard Savage
  52. In the text the underlined sentence, Savage was living from hand to mouth, means _______.
  A. Savage had clothes to wear and food to eat
  B. Savage had no money to buy clothes and food
  C. Savage was very poor and ill   D. Savage was too poor to live on
  53. According to the text we can imagine that _______.
  A. the doctor was poor too    B. the doctor was skilled and kind
  C. the doctor was skilled but cruel  D,. the doctor was glad to have got the two books
  54. The writer wrote this story just to tell us ______ .
  A. a funny story      B. an unhappy story
  C. a miserable story      D. an ungrateful story
  55. Which statement is not true ?
  A. It was the doctor who cured Savage.
  B. If it hadn’t been because of the doctor, Savage might have died.
  C. The doctor sent bills to Savage for money.
  D. The doctor himself come to see Savage again.
&&&&&4&&&   相关推荐:
文章责编:zhaojing666& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 11:33:43)?&&( 11:28:45)?&&( 14:23:28)?&&( 15:37:02)?&&( 14:55:19)?&&( 14:55:18)
在线名师:  
北京外国语大学英语语言文学博士,考研英语写作、完形填空和大学英...[]
在线名师:  
简明、实用、清新、自然,对新概念和公共英语的教学有深刻而独到的理...[]
在线名师:  
环球网校职称英语、自考英语辅导专家,毕业于西安外语学院,在多所知...[]
还没有试卷
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |