wildstar汉化 什么时候上steam

热门搜索:
当前位置:
免费网游《荒野星球》将登陆Steam 带来大量新内容
日 11:15&&&&&来源:游戏堡&&&&&编辑:yxbao&&&&&
Carbine工作室的网络游戏《荒野星球(WildStar)》将登陆Steam平台,与之带来的还有一个叫“Destination Arcterra(Arcterra目的地)”的内容更新。据悉本作将在接下来的几个月中登陆Steam。
新的更新将加入一个全新的地区,叫做Arcterra。这是一个冰雪废土地区,有大量废墟等待玩家,大量生物等待你去打败。
《荒野星球》游戏主要卖点就是美式风格画面,无锁定战斗,史上最强大的家园系统,复古型的40人raid副本,以及多样化的从小队到团队规模的pvp内容。在貌似WOW外观下,实则天壤之别,有着大量独创的核心内容。
《荒野星球》去年改成了免费制,目前已经登陆了PC,预计2016年上半年登陆Steam。
游戏截图:
相关阅读:
阅读(137)05-20
阅读(15)04-20
阅读(18)04-24
阅读(8)11-22
阅读(2)06-20
阅读(4)06-17
阅读(2)06-14
阅读(7)06-14
阅读(10)06-05
阅读(2)06-01
你可能感兴趣的游戏
一周热点资讯
LOL英雄联盟中的皮肤五花八门,各位小伙伴是不是挑花 ......
作品版权归作者所有,如果侵犯了您的版权,请联系我们,本站将在3个工作日内删除。
中国综合游戏门户之一,游戏堡网提供(,网络游戏,网页游戏,手机游戏等)资讯,攻略,下载,补丁 是您找游戏内容的最好选择。
All Rights Reserved 湘ICP备号-2
游戏堡网温馨提示:抵制不良游戏,拒绝盗版游戏,注意自我保护,谨防受骗上当,适度游戏益脑,沉迷游戏伤身,合理安排时间,享受健康生活!to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: WildStar: Legend Pack (NA)
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 9 Jun, 2016
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
About This Content
T become a legend on planet Nexus.
This unique collection of items will see you take your rightful place as a legend among mere mortals. You’ll have 90 days of Signature, as well as a ton of flasks, which all more XP, more gold, more OmniBits, more from gathering professions—more of pretty much everything. Add to that some C.R.E.D.D., which you can sell for gold on the in-game exchange, or redeem for more Signature time, as well as mounts (including an insanely fun hoverboard), weapon cosmetics, a pet, and … OH! Have you ever asked what kind of a house a legend might live in? How about in a freakin’ black hole!? This unique housing plot addition gives you an otherworldly experience as you max and relax in a gravitational field that only your awesomeness can escape.
This is truly befitting of a legend, and its contents are valued at more than double what the bundle is being sold for here.
The C.R.E.D.D. in this pack can only be redeemed or exchanged on the Entity realm.
Signature - 90 Days
C.R.E.D.D. (NA) x2
Flask of Riches (6H) x10
Flask of the Harvest (6H) x10
Flask of Reward (6H) x10
Lockbox Key - 9 Pack x2
Black-Hole House (Account)
Carnigore Mount (Account)
Hoverboard (Torine) Package (Account)
Techno-Phage Vulcarribot (Account)
Overcharged Chrome Weapon Skins
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Phenom(TM) X3 2.3 GHz, or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce(R) 8800 GT, ATI(R) Radeon(R) HD 4850, or better
Storage: 30 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 Quad Core 2.66GHz or better, AMD Phenom(TM) II X4 3GHz, or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 460, Radeon(R) HD 5830, or better
NCSOFT Corporation. All rights reserved. NCSOFT, the interlocking NC Logo, WildStar, Carbine Studios, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. This video is intended for promotional purposes only and may not be sold, rented or reproduced by any party. Any unauthorized use of this video is prohibited by applicable law. Not all games shown are available in all countries
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product in your language
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.
If you'd like to see reviews in additional languages, you can adjust your preferences
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website热门搜索:
您当前的位置是: ->
-> 《荒野星球》将登陆Steam 国服已经有了!
《荒野星球》将登陆Steam 国服已经有了!
来源:编辑:胖悟空62
《荒野星球(WildStar)》这款非常棒的网络游戏即将登陆Steam。不过,这游戏国服已经有了。Carbine工作室的网络游戏《荒野星球(WildStar)》将登陆Steam平台,与之带来的还有一个叫“Destination
Arcterra(Arcterra目的地)”的内容更新。据悉本作将在接下来的几个月中登陆Steam。新的更新将加入一个全新的地区,叫做Arcterra。这是一个冰雪废土地区,有大量废墟等待玩家探索,大量生物等待你去打败。《荒野星球》游戏主要卖点就是美式科幻风格画面,无锁定战斗,史上最强大的家园系统,复古型的40人raid副本,以及多样化的从小队到团队规模的pvp内容。在貌似WOW外观下,实则天壤之别,有着大量独创的核心内容。《荒野星球》去年改成了免费制,目前已经登陆了PC,预计2016年上半年登陆Steam。游戏截图:相关资讯推荐:培养创造力!创造类游戏推荐下载
(0)个点评&&(0)人阅读
(0)个点评&&(3)人阅读
(0)个点评&&(17)人阅读
(0)个点评&&(2)人阅读
(0)个点评&&(4)人阅读
网游新闻热点排行
今日资讯推荐
------------
温馨提示,适度游戏益脑,沉迷游戏伤身,合理安排时间,享受健康生活
本站所有游戏均来自于互联网网友上传,若无意侵犯您的版权,请联系我们删除(把#改成@)
版权所有:Copyright@ 鄂ICP备号-1to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: WildStar: Hero Pack
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 9 Jun, 2016
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
About This Content
It’s great to earn the title of “hero”, but it’s so much quicker to just start out with it.
Level up faster and be richer with a bunch of Flask of Advancement and Flask of Riches. Ride around like a boss on your mount with a special outfit and dye, and get more of pretty much everything with 30 days of Signature status. And then execute full hero status with a ton of Service Tokens—used for all sorts of things, like reduced res timers and weapon modifications—as well as a couple dozen chances at uncovering epic items from Madame Fay’s Fortunes.
Hit hero status immediately, and for less than half of what this bundle’s contents are valued at.
Signature - 30 Days
Fortune Coins - 27 Pack
Service Tokens - 140 Pack
Flask of Advancement (6H) x5
Flask of Riches (3H) x5
Blue Equivar Mount (Account)
Gilded Ascendant Costume Kit
Exanite Sheen Dye
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Core2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Phenom(TM) X3 2.3 GHz, or better
Recommended:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 Quad Core 2.66GHz or better, AMD Phenom(TM) II X4 3GHz, or better
NCSOFT Corporation. All rights reserved. NCSOFT, the interlocking NC Logo, WildStar, Carbine Studios, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. This video is intended for promotional purposes only and may not be sold, rented or reproduced by any party. Any unauthorized use of this video is prohibited by applicable law. Not all games shown are available in all countries.
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product in your language
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.
If you'd like to see reviews in additional languages, you can adjust your preferences
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
View mobile websiteto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires 3rd-Party Account:&NC Account&(Supports Linking to Steam Account)
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 133 Steam Achievements
Title: WildStar
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 3 Jun, 2014
Play WildStar
Free to Play
Recent updates
Madame Fay continues to find exotic new wares to stuff into tiny golden orbs—just for you!
These unique baubles and trinkets are traded for with Fortune Coins, and include unique mounts, pets, toys, and cosmetic changes for your character. What’s more, Madame Fay’s stocks are completely refreshed and include a ton of amazing new prizes! You get three random chances with each Fortune you open, but each chance is a guaranteed reward.
Here are a few from her updated selection to whet your whistle!
Fortune Coins are purchased directly from the In-Game Store, and can be used to purchase Madame Fay Fortunes, which can include a wide variety of items, currencies, and consumables. Hit your ‘N’ key to bring up the In-Game Store.
Nexus is full of nefarious baddies and intergalactic space monsters—so many things better witnessed, experienced, survived, and slain for loot while in the company of dear friends (or even just a few strangers). There’s never a better time to group up than during the Nexus with Friends event!
Renown is a currency you earn from completing multiplayer PvE content, and during the Nexus with Friends event you’ll earn double Renown when grouping up for expeditions, adventures, and dungeons. Is friendship magic? Who knows, but there’s safety—and Renown—in numbers.
Once you’ve saved up enough Renown and are ready for a shopping spree, visit Renown Vendors Agent Tetch at Fates Landing in Illium, or Sergeant Syrrus at Academy Corner in Thayd. These vendors are also beamed directly to your housing plot via hologram for instant access and gratification. With the right amount of Renown you can buy costumes, dyes, décor, mounts, pets, toys, and more.
Your Guild can also unlock access to Flasks that will increase your rate of XP or Reputation gains, or even boost your Run Speed (to name a few). Check the Guild Perks tab in your Social panel for details.
But that’s not all! When you reach level 50, you’ll be able to buy gear from the Expedition and Adventure Reward Vendors at Conqueror's Square in Illium or Champion's Corner in Thayd.
Nexus with Friends runs from June 24 at 2am PDT until 11:59pm PDT on June 27. So group up and get ready to maximize your Renown!
About This Game
Critically acclaimed and now Free to Play, WildStar is a fantastical sci-fi MMO where you can join your friends or undertake your own epic adventures on the fabled planet Nexus! Explore the huge and amazingly vibrant world packed with unique characters, exotic locations, thrilling challenges and dark mysteries. Recruit fellow citizens of Nexus to solve the primordial puzzles of the universe itself as you experience exhilarating action combat, deep character customization, and one of the most powerful housing systems ever seen in a MMORPG.
Key Features:
o Free to Play
o Fast-paced Action Gameplay
o Unique Art Style and Personality
o Best-in-Class Housing
o Diverse Marketplace Including Hoverboard Mounts, Costumes, Pets, and more
o Endless Customization
o Amazing Dungeons and Raids with World Bosses Dropping Epic Loot
System Requirements
Minimum:
Recommended:
NCSOFT Corporation. All rights reserved. NCSOFT, the interlocking NC Logo, WildStar, Carbine Studios, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. This video is intended for promotional purposes only and may not be sold, rented or reproduced by any party. Any unauthorized use of this video is prohibited by applicable law. Not all games shown are available in all countries.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Positive
(1,535 reviews)
This game is really fun. All the problems at launch have been fixed and best of all. IT ISNT PAY 2 WIN. One complaint however is that the games initial leveing and quest is really boring unless you have friends willing to go through it with you. Try to get some friends to play aswell, much more fun, but not totally required. This game has the best dungeons i have played in a MMO, very difficult, but very rewarding. PvP is really good aswell.Give it a shot, one of the best Free MMO's out there
If you play MMOs for dungeons or raids, then give Wildstar a try. It has the best raids I have ever experienced and the combat system makes it so much better. Play it, nuff said.P.S. Go Dominion!
Really fun game play and good humor. Glad I decided to try this game!
In a sea of same-ish games, Wildstar stands out as a unique, witty and fun individual of a game. There's a sense of style and atmosphere that carries through every aspect of the game, and even in 'scary' parts of the game, it is uniquely fun. I specifically mean the game has a sense of humor and a definitive sense of self. You can get as much or as little out of the game as you want, with game content that you can tailor to how you prefer to play. I personally love the rich lore, and the absolutely mind-blowing freedom of the player housing system they have created. But even the awesome housing isn't just there for looks: it can also help you gain rested experience faster, or give you access to useful quality of life features such as portals to zones you frequent, crafting stations, and so on.While no community is perfect, the community of players I have encountered in WIldstar are above and away some of the most helpful and friendly people I have met, especially in an MMO setting. There's the occasional troll or jerk, not trying to claim there isn't, but there are far more people who are willing to answer your questions and help you get to where you need to go or help you figure things out when you're stuck. There is even literally an /advice chat channel for this purpose, but even if you ask in the local zone chat more often than not you will receive quick assistance.Last but not least, the developers are actually in the game and they DO listen. I have never seen such quick fixes to changes that the community ultimately disliked or encountered glitches with. I have also never before had the opportunity to run dungeons of PVP battlegrounds with game developers, but now I can say that I have many times. I highly encourage you to give the game a try. The worst you lose is 30 minutes of download time, and absolutely no money. I have willingly setup a recurring subscription to this game and have no intention of stopping my subscription because I absolutely love what Wildstar has to offer, and sincerely hope to see it continue to do well.
Excellent F2P MMORPG with a kind of &hit or miss& graphics engine sometimes causing trouble even with an elevated hardware setup. Group and raid instances are amongst the best, if not THE best, you'll find in any MMORPG. The game's humorous on the outside, but provides a ton of lore depth explained through cut scenes, as well as audio and text logs, that might make you choke on your laughter. After a ton of time played (don't let my steam time mislead you), Wildstar surely doesn't appear like a &light weight& anymore in these regards: all playable and not playable races and factions have a proper background story (yes, the Dominion's behaviour is finally EASILY comprehensible with the new tutorial zone), all overworld zones and instances tell their own stories through quests and logs found within or outside, and if you lose the silver lining, there's always Drusera, who'll drag you back into the main story line every few levels.The game's artistic direction and zone design is spot on, although I would have liked a bit more of verticality. Yes, there are high trees and towers you can climb, even bridges you can run over, but not much verticality in the sense of &I'm now running above the battlefield, and I FEEL it&. Walatiki Temple (one of the PVP battle zones) proves that the engine can handle things like this at least on a small scale, but these strengths are hardly used in PvE for some reason.Not interested in PvP or PvE? Do housing, another very good pastime with a few hundred types of furniture available that is only, and only hardly, outperformed by the epitome in this category, Everquest 2.Wildstar is excellent. I didn't and still don't agree with certain design decisions, but that doesn't mean that I cannot recommend this game. The F2P model is the best you're ever going to find in this genre, the storyline is great, as is the housing and of course the group and raid instances. Animations, music, sound effects are top notch. GG.
Most fun I've had with an MMO in a long time. Combat and levelling are both a breath of fresh air.
Become level 14 with 60 platinum. End up with 4 copper from housing. Would waste gold again and go broke, 10/10.
*the action based combat style, very movement based (telegraph system feels very dynamic to me)*raids/dungeons/adventures/expeditions are challenging and doing alot of fun! (love them)*solo instances like omnicore-1 that are closely related to the wildstar lore, aswell brilliantly designed*housing (the best iv'e ever seen in an MMO imo) / so much possibilites to create crazy stuff*customization: huge selection on different transmogifications (you can collect them accountwide! / collect dyes for recoloring your equipment / Mount Flair Designs*graphics: love that smoothy comicstyle: it's pretty nice and timeless / also love the typically humor of the game... and thats awesome &3*very fair F2P model: you can buy all items of the shop simply by playing the game and collecting ingame currency named omnibits that you can spend for cool stuff, but if you dont want to wait as long you can spend cash for buying stuff in shop ( most stuff are cosmetic things: mounts / pets / transmog sets etc.)you can buy subscribe status via ingame currency if you buy a C.R.E.D.D token you get 30 days premium membership*ingame bonusevents/festivals that are organized for our community: (XP- X-Plosion / Space Chase / Power, Prestige and *PvP) / (Shades Eve / Protostars Gala Winterfest / Starfall / Hoverboard zPrix Invitational)*stylish mounts with fantastic designs (hoverboard FTW :D)*addon support via Curse (similar to WoW / big deal for me) (Bossmods/DPS Meter etc)*huge potential / new content in the pipeline (Redmoon Terror Hype) Just download the game and try it, it's free afterall.
It's World Of Warcraft with guns.
Played the game before it was on steam, playtime not accurateOne hell of a game, especially when you and your friends randomize everything accept classes,I got Alphan Greystar, a Female Aurin My friend Krojo got Deathstar a Male Mordesh (Dont call him a Space Zombie)Voltscream got Violet Ash a Female AurinErik got BIG ROCK (Named it himself) Male GranokFun times, And this is just the begining...
I like rotten fish kawaii
Free to play , no pay to win mode , really fun .Just grab some friends and go on nexus , or make yours over there ! you will not regret it
Good game, i bought it earlier when it wasnt f2p ... i like the changes and got some free stuff.
I played this game back when it was first released, enjoyed it, and quit for reasons that had nothing to do with Wildstar.
Now it's f2p with a great buisness model.
I really can't think of any reasons to not give this game a shot, it's a lot of fun.
Well for me is a Great game is really fun, lots's of mission's and funny.
S H I T inb4& searching for a f2p game
& sees wildstar
& downloads wildstar
& lives up to my steam name
& &&& is getting old
& download the game now
I remember when i first tried this game back in a Closed Beta weekend i got into. I really liked the game at the time but didn't really get into it after release because i was big on WoW. I think around a year after release i actually brought the game + 30day subscription. At this time i played a bit longer to around level 23 but i felt that the game progression hit a wall around level 18 which made me stop again.I then tried again when it first went free-to-play(Not pay 2 win btw). And i got the impression that is was more or less 100% like when i last played but just f2p.Fast foward to around a week ago when i decided to give it a go once again as it got on Steam. And ohhboy am i impressed? I don't know 100% what carbine(the devs) did but i feels a bit different which i love!Are you a MMORPG fan who is tired of WoW, WoW-clones, ?????? korean MMOs, the old spam tab and 1-9? Try out Wildstar, its worth a go.
Like Tf2, you think you're going in for the game play, but you're actully just in it for housing10/10 would house again
11 people found this review funny
So. Wildstar, Wildstar, Wildstar. We have a history. I've played Wildstar since beta, so my playtime in Steam is not accurate. I was actually pretty indifferent to the game in beta, but it grew on me once I played for a few hours.The leveling is nothing revolutionary as far as MMOs go. Accept quest, kill this. THOUGH, no running back to NPCs most of the time. You're in space and you have ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY so you can just CALL IN TO TURN IN YOUR QUEST. No, the best part about questing is the combat. The telegraph system is pretty damned cool and the action-oriented combat has ruined most other MMOs for me. It takes getting used to if you're used to the WoW or FFXIV style of combat, but once you master that, it's hard not to have fun.The dungeons are challenging and fun. A lot of reviews here rave about the dungeons and there's good reason. You really should try them for yourself. There is a medal system involving the dungeons (and most instanced content) and I've heard a few complain that it fosters a toxic environment due to everyone wanting Gold. That was true two years ago when it applied to the attunement process, now it only really has a impact on how many shinies drop at the end of the dungeon. (Plus if someone complains about medals, they're kind of an ???)Raiding. Oh, raiding. I can only give an opinion up to a certain point, as I have only cleared the first raid (Genetic Archives). Raiding is by far one of the bigger draws for players into PvE combat. The fights are insanely fun and require a lot of coodination with your raid group. Even more so for Datascape. Personally, I am not a huge fan of 20-man raids only because of the sheer volume of people, but if you can suck it up and deal with it, it is pretty intense! The whole attunement process everyone griped about on release has been hit with a hammer and it's super easy to do nowadays.Adventures and Expeditions are also a part of the experience and better if you want little chunks of content that's easier or different from the dungeons. Expeditions can be soloed and every one has a little story tied to it. Adventures are kind of like mini dungeons with a choose your own route/adventure format and are really fun if not underrated.HOUSING. This will stop your leveling in it's tracks. It is the single best housing system in any modern MMO. This will crush you. You will spend HOURS perfecting your little house, only to wipe it and start over. There are AMAZING examples of houses in game that are player-made and it will FRUSTRATE you because you'll go back to your own plot and try to make something as majestic. Repeat ad nauseum. Housing will ruin you. It's that great.Carbine has also added more and more solo-friendly content with each update, so there's plenty to do if you're a new or returning player who wants to ease back into the game. The &Hardcore& image the game projected on release is slowly fading away. Not to say there's no challenge, but the game seems to want shift focus from a niche group of players. (With good reason)The cash shop only sells cosmetics, dyes, mounts, and little dinky boosts. So far, it's one of the best out there. You can also earn cash shop currency called Omnibits just by playing the game, which is extremely nice.
Now, there is a cash shop item called &Service Tokens&. If you plan on raiding seriously, you will need to buy some unless you want to spend a helluva lot of platinum runing your gear. It's not really all that bad, as most players spend Omnibits on the tokens, but I don't see many players mentioning this.Wildstar also supports addons. That's worth mentioning as I've heard some complaints about the UI. You'll also need a few for raiding since there are a few that are in common use by most guilds/raids.Now, there are some things that definitely could be improved. I still have some optimization issues or framerate drops from time to time. The population is heavily skewed toward the Exile side (GO DOMINION), BUT implementation of cross-faction grouping is coming and this won't be as much of a problem. I personally hate the runing system. (It's been revamped once since release and a smaller revamp is coming soon which seems to make it a little better to rune raid gear).
The PvP hit a huge low point and Battlegrounds were pretty much dead for a long time, but I do think it's making a comeback. I loved PvP in this game. So, I'm really hoping it becomes a major active scene again. I didn't intend for this to become a huge freakin' wall of text, but as a long time player, I felt I should at least post a review. The game has definitely had its rough patches in the past. I'm not blind to the issues the game has had over the last two years, but I still stick by it. It is an awesome game. It's not perfect. There are still things that need to be improved and things in the works to better the game. I am looking forward to the next huge update and seeing how things go from there. I know I'm missin' something here, buuuuut....TO CONDESE A SUPER LONG REVIEW: If you are even on the fence about trying this game. Do it. Play it. It's free. Don't play it for 5 minutes. Give it a few hours and get a good feel for the combat, gameplay, story and humor.
Oh, and play a Chua.
Was this review helpful?
I wouldn't call this a review (Because I haven't got to end game yet) more like a First impressions from someone who makes a living from playing and critiquing many different MMORPGs Pros - It feels like a well polished, quality game, the sound effects are great, and it runs really smoothly- Wildstar is a free to play game on steam that isn't pay to win, there's a lot of cosmetic and convenience items on the cash shop but nothing that could really be considered pay to win- I didn't notice it until today but the Wildstar soundtrack is really beautiful and well composed, I feel like music is a really important yet overlooked thing to get right in an MMO, luckily wildstar delivers in this aspect.- Wildstar is full voice acted to a high standard, again this just adds to the overall polish and quality of the game as well as helping players keep up with the general narrative without having to read too much text- The questing in wildstar is actually quite good, sure you've got a few kill and collect quests but wildstars collect quests are a bit more interactive, the main story quests are like scenarios that feel like solo dungeons and there's enough variety to keep things from feeling too repetitive, If you get bored of questing you can level up through Dungeons, Expeditions, PVP, public events, challenges or even wave defences out in the world, it feels like you have a lot of options in this game.- Wildstar has a unique action combat system where most of your abilities are telegraphed, I love the combat in this game as you need to constantly be on the move, the animations feel smooth and it's fun to dodge enemy telegraphs- Wildstar has arguably the best player housing in any MMORPG out there, you're basically given your own huge plot of land to build whatever the hell you want, you can choose from hundreds of decor items and resize those items to be giant if you want, the best thing is most of this is available with in game currency for a low price rather than it all being locked behind the cash shop- PVE content in Wildstar feels challenging, there's a lot to dodge and failing to execute the mechanics will result in death, for me the difficulty in this game is nice, It's not too hard but not too easy, It's enough to keep you on your toes and not fall asleep at your keyboard- Due to Wildstars Stylised graphics the games system requirements aren't too high and it should age pretty well- The game doesn't take itself too seriously, it has a tonne of character and it feels like it's trying to be its own thing however if you have played other MMOs such as World of Warcraft the game will still feel quite familiar to you- Wildstar is an open world game, whilst it may look like each zone is sectioned off there are paths that allow you to run between them without a loading screen, the zones them self are pretty huge so it definitely feels like an open world game- The character creation in wildstar is pretty decent, It's not the best out there but you get plenty of sliders and options to make a distinctive look for your character also no gender locked races or classes Cons - The User interface in Wildstar feels like a bit of a cluster ???? at times, it's a bit busy when you've got a lot of quests on the go, achievements are popping up and NPCs are trying to call you, It functions well and you can customise it but it's a bit much by default for me personally- Something I found a bit annoying was how challenges seem to start randomly without any warning, most of these challenges are timed and it sometimes takes you a while to figure out what you actually need to do by which time you've already lost the chance for a gold, I think it'd be nice if you had a bit more notice before challenges start.- From what I've heard there's a big faction imbalance between the Exiles and Dominion towards the Exiles side and players can't communicate or group up between factions meaning it's harder for dominion players to find groups- Players with a bad internet connections might struggle with the end game content due to how the combat is very reactionary and apparently quite punishing- (Personal) - I find it hard to be truly immersed when playing wildstar just because of how weird and wacky everything is, in terms of gameplay I think it's fantastic but I don't feel like I can relate to any of the races or characters Overall Wildstar is one of the best free to play MMOs out there and It's a game I'd highly recommend giving a try if you haven't done so already, unlike a lot of MMOs it feels like a lot of effort and love went into making it, It doesn't feel like a cash grab and I find the gameplay genuinely fun, I'd consider Wildstar to easily be in my top 5 MMOs and after revisiting it I wanna try to find the time to get to max level and experience end game, I feel like the two fundamental reasons as to why Wildstar isn't more popular is that from an outsiders point of view it seems like a casual game that tries to appeal to kids with It's cartoony art style when in reality It's a very hardcore and punishing MMO at end game, I feel like there's a bit of a disconnect between the games theme and the type of gamer the end game's trying to appeal to, Wildstar also suffered a horrible launch that caused people to leave in their masses, back then the game had a subscription model so not many people were willing to give it another chance until it went free to play.Regardless I'll be playing more Wildstar myself, It's a solid game and since it's free to play you've got nothing to lose in trying it.
Was this review helpful?
This is a great f2p title. After my short time in the game here are my thoughts:Pro:-The cash shop certainly feels optional and the devs show restraint in advertising it. -The graphics are not ground breaking, but certainly they are certainly appealing. They remind of update Ratchet and Clank.-The combat is engaging. The slight twist on the skill tree and hotbar mechanics compliment the action well, and allow for a lot of experimentation in the early levels before having to commit to a build.-The quests available are plentiful and varied enough to hold interest. They Path quests and world challenges make it very easy to take break from you story line quests. -The Path feature is nice because it certainly does a good job of changing the experience for each character.Cons:-The UI sometimes feels uninspired or even unfinished. For example, the character and target portraits seem to be at a lower resolution than the game world itself. Unless I'm missing something in the options, it's a strange distinction.-When following the main story line, I had the quest system break on me twice. When completing and turning in the current quest the next one was not available to me. I had to have a party member accept it and then share it with me. Then it was back on track.
Was this review helpful?
Fantastic MMORPG. Interesting and unique zones, challenging gameplay, lots of mobility in and out of combat. F2P model is incredible fair, with only cosmetic or convenience items available for real money.
Was this review helpful?
Good game!Really wished i had gotten into this game on release date, but here i am at the steam release. I leveled up a warrior to 50, and had a pretty fun time doing it. I encountered a few random bugs in the game, a couple quests that i couldnt complete. The bugs have been around since 2014 and for some reason they haven't fixed them yet. Aside from that, the game is fun to play and the graphics and sounds go great with the atmosphere that is setup ingame. AND NO GOING BACK TO TURN IN QUESTS.Future updates only aim to make the game better. For instance, dungeon queue times are on the lengthy side (sitting in queue for 1 hr as a dps only i not unheard of) and the next update is allowing both opposing factions to queue together. I recomend you try this game, its F2P so you have nothing to lose.
Was this review helpful?
After seeing all the bad reviews, I decided to have a little look and even though I have only played 10hours I can confirm that the reviews are wrong. I have played so many mmorpg's and none of them offer a unique experience like wildstar.
The community is growing really quickly and everyone is friendly and helpful.
Feel free to PM me if any new players need a hand :)
Was this review helpful?
Better than any other F2P MMO out there
Was this review helpful?
TL;DR: this game is totally worth to try and most likely you will have fun, and it's actually free.Let me start with a cons list:* detalisation and textures quality is a little bit lacking (well, at least in a full HD) and clearly not as flashy as Tera or Blade & Soul (well, we have to take real game age and art style into consideration here);* major fractions is a bit disbalanced in amout of players ('cause everyone want to have an Aurin girl in their characters list);* it's f2p, so if you pay you get more... kinda, it isn't pay2win (so, it isn't really an issue), some people just don't like f2p even though it isn't that bad when it's done right (more about that below);* standard interface is lacking in functionality and occasionally glitches (rarely for me), but it's possible to fix with addons to some degree (so, it isn't really an issue too);* as I know there are a few missable achievements which is kinda strange for an MMO... but, seriously, if you don't care what NPCs telling you then it'* at least a few people wasn't able to run this game for some reason, but it's something you will only know if you try (most likely it will work);* well, I can't remember anything else to list here (maybe just haven't encountered yet).So, with that list of cons we can move to pros list:* this game reminds me World of Warcraft both in art style and mechanics, but with free targeting, more action and sci-fi setting... and as hard as before WoW became a world for casual players, so modern WoW players will say dungeons here are less forgiving... well, you will figure that out on your own when the final boss in the very first dungeon will wipe your entire party if you will fail to * you can totally play it with mouse-look targeting enabled all the time (+ most of your skills are AoE, so it's hard to miss, but you have to enable mouse-look in the options - it isn't default setting);* similar to WoW here is a wide variety of quest objectives including stuff like throwing eggs at the enemies to make huge birds attack them to death or blowing up big portion of a map while cinematically drivin* there are multiple different &dungeon& types including missions in the outer space (with absolutely awesome intros and outros in old black-and-white sci-fi movies art style), actual dugeons and &simulations& in the &virtual environment& (Exibit would be glag to comment on this) where you can freely go in any direction and vote for the quest to * Aurin girls are so nice to look at ^_^;* locations are freaking huge and filled with content all over the top, it will be really hard to visit every nook and cranny, add tons of challenges and secondary job missions to that and you have hours a* the game will grant you a huge portion of the land for free (separate instance from the wold) where you can build your house and some extra stuff (majority of the upgrades and decors either sold for the in-game currency and rather cheap or available via a drop, some stuff is given for finishing quests, there is a limit on the number of decor in the house placed at the same time, but you have to buy quite a lot of stuff to actually reach it and you can increase it with omnibits if you really think it's not enough... most likely you will hit it if you decide to build your own house from the basic parts and without actual interior instance, all bought houses have a separate interior with separate limit, but lack in ability to peek inside or outside through a window).A bit more on a F2P in this game: it's that case when the game doesn't try to really discriminate you if you are not paying. Of courese you can buy some stuff in the store, but it doesn't give you any advantages besides being instant. For example, you can't buy speed bonus for your mount for the in-game money before you reach a certain level and it will worth significant amount of gold (at that level), but you can buy it for money in the store, but you totally can affort these speed upgrades later on. Also, you will gain OmniBits (special in-game currency) for finishing various instances and buy items in the store for this currency, so yes, you can buy almost anything from the store for the omnibits. The only issue is a weekly limit on the numbet of omnibits you can get (subscription page says it's 120 per week), however all the important stuff doesn't worth too much, so you can totally afford it in a 1-3 weeks. I'm not sure why, but I totally went over the limit and still got extra omnibits, maybe it isn't really 120 per week or some other mechanic was involved. It's totally worth to subscribe, though, since you will get more experience, more chances on the loot in the dungeons (extra chest and 1 free key for these chests each day), free hoverboard (and that is really cool type of &mounts&), higher omnibit weekly limit and more omnibits per drop (so, you can buy a lot of extra stuff without throwing any extra money), but all that won't really affect your power. You just will get to the higher levels faster, unlock limitations faster and will have a bit more opportunities like more drop chances, more slots on the auction or priority in the queues and that's all about it. You won't get any extra content, unavailable to he free players, or OP items.BTW, regarding the hoverboard: you can buy one later on for the in-game currency (not for omnibits, but for renowns) or go grab that E3 Humble Bundle for $1 while it lasts and get a really odd one. There are no difference in the mounts speed, so it's ok. The only difference is if you have a rider licenses or not. Also, at the low levels you can rent a ground mount really cheap.So, from what I see right now I can totally recommend this game. There are tremendous amount of content to play throught and have fun with, and it's free and if you get bored with your current fraction/class/job for some reason, then create another character in the opposite fraction with different class and job and have fun with it. There are tons of fraction-specific content! The only issue is lack of Aurin on the Dominion side (&thanks& to Chua for this, they did really unforgivable thing to the entire Aurin race).
Was this review helpful?
Was this review helpful?
I've watched WildStar since the initial reveal. I was there for beta, for the launch disaster, and came back for their second failure at the F2P launch.Despite all that, despite the tutorial losing all its charm..I think WildStar has become a really solid game. Gameplay is completely free, it hasn't been made grindier after going free either.The story is pretty neat, the and combat is more fun than a lot of other MMORPGs... Just ignore task quests, they're boring filler and aren't needed to level.
Was this review helpful?
Quite frankly, the best darn f2p game on the market, right now.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this on release, and I still ????ing LOVE the housing system, which is the most refined housing system I've ever seen in a video game before.The combat itself is really solid, too, and based on aiming abilities instead of just clicking an enemy once and spamming buttons.I can't give this game enough recommendation, as Steam only allows me to say &Yes&. This is definitely a good 50 times &Yes&.
Was this review helpful?
Good bye to my summer ???? getting a Job.
Was this review helpful?
Just try it.It's a good game.It's free.
Was this review helpful?
Highly recommended - what an awesome surprise this game turned out to be. Bottom line is that it is a ton of fun to play, and it has a lot of fresh or interesting takes that make it stand out from other MMOs.CombatThe action combat in particular is a total blast. Feels totally natural and is easy to learn, yet takes skill to master.GraphicsI was a bit wary from the screenshots, but once you get in the game, the graphics are not that &loud&. Instead the graphics are very pleasing, and have a distinct style that works perfectly for the game.The Game Has CharacterThis game oozes with character and personality. The setting, the NPC personalities, the zany monsters, all create something that is fun to play and experience.Your PathThe game allows you to choose a path of your interest, such as exploring or combat, and then gives you extra activities and quests to do related to this path. And the path levels separately from your character's level. HousingThe housing is very nicely done. Tons of things to add to the inside or outside of your plot.Lots Of Stuff To DoThere is a bunch of stuff to do such as quests, encounters, adventures, dungeons, world bosses, PVP, and more.No Barriers F2PThey pretty much give you the whole game free, with no barriers. This is the way F2P is suppose to be. But I like the game so much that I WANT to give them some money.
Was this review helpful?
From all MMOs i have played, besides WoW (oh no), this one felt most like home.It doesn't take itself too serious, the graphics are advanced
ITS A CARTOON !!Overall, this game has been fun right from the start, even the character customization was amazing.I regret buying Guild Wars 2 and should have gotten this game instead.
Was this review helpful?
Well for me is a Great game is really fun, lots's of mission's and funny.
Was this review helpful?
Fantastic implementation on F2P without being P2W.
Was this review helpful?
I have loved this game since Bata. It is a rich and engrosing world, and a fantastic story line. The community is just as rich and vibrant with a variety of guilds and groups to join- whether your a casual gamer or an olympain of cyberspace you will find Wildstar worth your while. The world is rather seemless- with it being possible to run from one side to the next without dealing with load screens and such. The adventures, dunegons, expeditions and raid are instance driven- but they have demonstrated to be incredibly story driven and a great way to cultivate some wonderful guilds and groups. Once you get into the game you will not be disappointed.
Was this review helpful?
Played alot of F2P MMOs and noone have yet to come close the quality and of this one
Was this review helpful?
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 wildstar 的文章

随机推荐