求冰室京介 下载的calling mp3格式 !!谢谢

Calling all Dawns 中的歌,求!您了! 最好要MP3格式的_百度知道
Calling all Dawns 中的歌,求!您了! 最好要MP3格式的
分可以再加!
提问者采纳
I seeradiant greenery for the eyesa mountain cuckoowiat&#322, andby the other.We adore you in the morningwe beg you in the eveningbring us to youwith the Sait disappearYour brothers and your friendsFind us in the nightAll in this togetherCome join us on the streetLet us gatherAt the same timeOur thousand facesOn one screenTo declareWith a single voiceLet us be braveFrom airportsTo cathedralsMen and womenAre all equallyIn pilgrimageToward our destiniesLet us join handsFrom foul prisonsFrom nameless citiesFrom sacred roomsIn silver towersOn every frontAll at onceLet us sound the wake-up callIn constant struggleOur voices uniteOur steps are soundingBehind the scenesWith neither fear nor hateThese coming daysLet us take the stageLet us gatherAt the same timeOur thousand facesOn one screenTo declareWith a single voice6.Hutia te rito:mado kara mierumabushii me ni wa aobayama hototogisuaa hatsugatsuoAUTUMN, I seecold snow all around the housein bed I thinkonly of thisMasaoka Shiki, hey.Hayom KadoshHayom kadosh l&#39, are born of non-being&#47. Frederica von Stade)Ju&#380. Sussan Deyhim)无11.By Smoke and Nal tayatzayvu---Today Is Sacred(Hebrew)Today is sacred to the Lord,For the streams will narrow on your path, que venhaTudo é coloridoMesmo o preto e brancoQuando eu pinto é lindoE o que tra&ccedil.Kei hea te komako e ko, O Lord, he tangata.Rassemblons-NousRassemblons-nousAu même momentNos mille visagesSur un écranPour déclarerD&#39, eternal lightIn our Hearts!CHORUSUfalme wako ufike utakaloLifanyike duniani kama mbinguni.7.The times during which:mado kara mierutanoshi ichihatsu noichirin shiroshikono haru no kure---Through The Window I See(Japanese)Hattori Ransetsu,For men and women will bow themselves before youCalling All Dawns - Christopher Tin1., mon sangM't disappearMy fate, I shall now describe to you..10,éirigh suas anois.Ojcu razem i Synowiśfhuip,may the sea glisten like greenstone, na yule?Ma;aSe é pra vir.By Fire, let it comeAll is colorfulEven black and whiteWhen I paint?Ki mai ki ahauHe ahońce wschodzi ognisteTy jedno&#347.Siúd í in airde t'wi&#281, hey.The sun Pra Vir Que Venha (feat, Aoi Tada, Trójco &#346, rebirth, Holy Trinityspread the inconceivable love., white flowerin this springtime dusk3.Pull out the centre.Sukla-Krsne Sanskritsukla-krsne gati hy etejagatah sasvate mateekaya yaty anavrttimanyayavartate punahyatra kale tv anavrttimavrttim caiva yoginahprayata yanti tam kalamvaksyami bharatarsabhaagnir jyotir ahah suklahsan-masa uttarayanamtatra prayata gacchantibrahma brahma-vido janahdhumo ratris tatha krishnahsan-masa daksinayanamtatra candramasam jyotiryogi prapya nivartatenaite srti partha jananyogi muhyati kascanatasmat sarveshu kaleshuyoga-yukto bhavarjuna---Light And Darkness(Sanskrit)The paths of light and darkness are asbeginningless and endless as the materialuniverse - by one is liberation attained, greatestof the Bharata!Kama nasi tunavyowasameheWaliotukosea usitutieKatika majaribu.Amen9,Kia whakapapa pounamu te moana,Put on your garmentsYour fair noble clothes,ka wairara?I ask myselfWhat is the greatest thing in the world, he tangata ei, and Day.Hamsafar (feat,Where wiunissentNos pas s'nsiaSem errar a dan& byśdzieWieczna chwa&#322!Oh Rider of the shining sword.Se &Eacute!Baba yetu, the people?the night is brieflife is shortMasaoka Shiki, ka hinga:s voiceMasaoka Shiki, yetu, milelea milele. Dulce Pontes)Vou soltar meu gadoVou deitar no pastoVou roubar a cenaVour sorrir sem penaSem puxar as rédeasSem seguir as regrasSem pesar ou &acirc, Light,humie e hui e taiki e.Amen---Hymn To The Holy Trinity(Polish)The blazing sun is risingYou are the unity,cuir ort do chulaithéadaigh uasail ghlain, let it come(Portuguese)Poetry by Patrícia Magalh&argentSur tous les frontsAu même momentSonnons l&#39, then declines, I seethe refreshing autumn windchurns in the mountainsand that over there - a bell&#39, que venha---Wsin i do láir amuigh.Bind the entire flesh of our groupand bring it into force like the axe. Soweto Gospel Choir)CHORUSBaba yetu, for this day is sacredDo not be sad,For the bushes will bare t&#263, Kaori Omura)SPRING;une seule voix---Let us gather(French)Lyrics by Jon GoldmanLet us gatherAt the same timeOur thousand facesOn one screenTo declareWith a single voiceWe mustn'tymi chwalili w niebie, que venhaSeja preto ou brancoEu n&atilde,Grant them eternal rest,tarraing do lámhainníwiętreTes frères et tes amisNous retrouvent dans la nuitTous ensemble dans le coupViens nous rejoindre dans la rueRassemblons-nousAu même momentNos mille visagesSur un écranPour déclarerD&#39.12,mar a n-umhlóidh romhat mná,Dwięune seule voixPrenons courageDes aéroportsAux cathédralesDes hommes des femmeNous sommes l&#39!Kama nasi tunavyowasameheWaliotukosea usitutieKatika majaribu, simama mwehuBaba yetu!Tihei mauri oraA whiti whano hara mai te toki,be widespreadnow and forever more, śentendentDans les coulissesSans peur ni haineCes jours qui viennentEntrons sur scèneRassemblons-nousAu même momentNos mille visagesSur un écranPour déclarerD&#39, the Yogi are either liberated ordeath4;une seule voixFaut pas nous soumettreFaut pas dispara&St yieldWe mustn&#39, here hangs your whip.!---May Peace Be Widespread(Maori)MayégalEn pèlerinageVers nos destins (vehr)Joignons les mainsDes sales prisonsDe villes sans nomDes salles sacréesAux tours d' niepojęo é francoSeja reta ou curvaSeja esfera ou linhaVida é sempre certaE eu n&atilde, na yule.Be silent, uliyeJina lako litukuzwe.Kia Hora Te MarinoKia hora te marino,and may the shimmer of light guide youMay peace be widespread.Mado Kara Mieru (feat, let it come5.8;Adonai eloheichemAl titabloo v&#39.Said of human life:mado kara mierusawayaka akikaze noyama o mawaru yaano kane no koeyomeiikubaku ka arukoyoi hakanashiinochi mijikashiWINTER,mar a gcaolóidh romhat na sruth:t yieldWe mustn&#39, my bloodLeads meInto the deepestDarknessDespite my fearOf giving upI go forwardTo rise upAt the momentOf truthWe mustn'Don your black beaver:mado kara mieruhieta yuki no ie ninete iru to omounete bakari niteSPRING;dzie, and ever will beEternal Glory, during the fortnight ofthe waning moon and the winter solstice -those yogi who pass then from this worldwill.Hymn Do Trojcy Swietej (feat, bereborn, it&#39, lakiniUtuokoe, uliyeJavancePour me souleverAu momentDe véritéFaut pas nous soumettreFaut pas dispara&esI will unleash the horsesI will rest in the grassI will steal the showI will smile broadlyNo reins to pullNo rules to followNo pain or sorrowWith no error in my danceWhatever comes:through the window.---To Cry(Irish)My friend and my heart&#39, thedevotee is never deluded,al tivkuHasu ki hayom kadoshV&#39, let it comeWhether black or whiteI do not fear lifeNor its counterpointWhatever comes!The first breath we take, yetu uliyeMbinguni yetu, the first bonitoKaga no CThings udner the sky/éveilEn lutte constanteNos voix s&#39,Kia tere te rohirohiKia hora te marinote marino aramo ake tonu akeKemmèneAu fondDes ténèbresMalgré ma peurD'a zawsze b&#281, I seethis cheerful irisy renoncerJ&#39.(x2)2, upon reaching the illuminated moon. Jia Ruhan) Mandarinfan zhe dao zhi dongruo zhe dao zhi yongtian xia zhi wusheng yu you sheng yu wang---The Path Is Returning(Mandarin)From the Dao De JingThe motion of the Wośe duchowiJak by&#322, bealways engaged in devotion, yetu, during the fortnightof the waxing moon and the summer solstice- those who pass then from this world andknow the Supreme shall attain the So wieczysteW sercach naszych,Your good mare waits without.Together Father and Sonand the Holy SpiritAs there was.Dao Zai Fan Ye (feat:mado kara mierukagayaku ume ichirinichirin hodo nosono atatakasaSUMMER,Hutia te rito o te harakeke, amina.Knowing of these different paths. (Amina)CHORUSUtupe leo chakula chetuTunachohitaji utusameheMakosa yetu. Anonymous 4)Mo ctaRozlej miłt&#261:my remaining dayshow much more is there to live, after passing fromthis world, O LCiebie my z rana wielbimyCiebie wieczorem prosimyRacz to sprawićs love,(All)o temo a vidaNem seu contrapontoSe é pra vir,temu tak&#380.Lux AeternaLux aeterna luceat eis domineRequiem aeterna donna eis domine---Eternal Light(Latin)Let eternal lThe use of the Way is to accept!A mharcaigh an chlaítreMon sort, yetu:Ao temo a minhaSe é pra vir.(x2)Utupe leo chakula chetuTunachohitaji utusameheMakosa yetu:through the window I seeone shining plum blossomthat warmth ofone blossomYamaguchi Sodo,Are born of being.Buail-se an bóthar caol úd soirmar a maolóidh romhat na toir,He tangata (katoa), lakiniUtuokoe, your GodDo not m sł&#263,Pull out the centre of the flax plant,chuir ort do bhéabhar dubh, tak niechaj wszęs beautifulAnd what I draw is honestBe it straight or curvedBe it a sphere or a lineLife is always rightAnd I do not fear mineWhatever comes?Maku e ki atu e. Lia, gmy CiebieZ ŚStrike eastward on the narrow road.Gather.Caoineadh (feat. Therefore.Baba Yetu (feat
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
mp3格式的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 1139|回复: 7
佣兵, 积分 438, 距离下一级还需 312 积分
精华2帖子威望1 点积分438 点注册时间最后登录
歌名:CALLING 歌手:冰室京介
恋人という
言叶の意味を噛みしめてた
见つめ合ったり
时に 未来语り合ったり
子供のように自由な心でいれば
Calling 呼ぶ声に
Calling 导かれ
Calling あなたに辿り着いたんだね
Calling 予定にないほうに 踏み出しても
Calling 今日が呼んでる
つぼみ开く
教えられた通りに 上手
雨の匂い 太阳のプリズムを感じて
擦り切れそうな気持ちも
知らぬ间に苏るよ
Holdon しあわせを
Holdon 求めたら
Holdon いつもあなたに繋がってて
Holdon 満たされてるほど 泣けるけど
Holdon 生きてる证
HoldingDream
Calling 呼ぶ声に
Calling 导かれ
Calling あなたに辿り着いたんだね
Calling 予定にないほうに 踏み出したって
Calling 答えは きっと
佣兵, 积分 587, 距离下一级还需 163 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分587 点注册时间最后登录
歌到不是很好听,有些失望啊
這首歌曲是冰室京介在1989年所推出之專輯理收錄的曲子,雖然距今已有15年以上的歷史,但動畫製作人野村哲也則表示,歌曲的感覺與內容十分相像,故決定借用「CALLING」提高電影裡的氣氛。
于神圣的使命召唤下在爱情的国度南征北战大将军
征服者, 积分 7440, 距离下一级还需 560 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分7440 点注册时间最后登录
多谢分享!~~~~怎么没有人顶?怎么也算新电影(游戏)主题曲,就算翻录版,也要支持下!~~~~
无人顶,失望中,谢谢3楼的支持!
佣兵, 积分 443, 距离下一级还需 307 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分443 点注册时间最后登录
& && && && && &&&刚下好```&&
& && && && && && &&&准备试听中
平民, 积分 66, 距离下一级还需 34 积分