有一首英文歌的mv是一个男的拿诺基亚手机官网拍照,经过很多地方把建筑物的名组成will you marry me

有一首英文歌的mv开始是一个女的在喷水池里拉很欢乐的小提琴,之后有很多人在水里跳舞的是什么歌~求名字_百度知道
有一首英文歌的mv开始是一个女的在喷水池里拉很欢乐的小提琴,之后有很多人在水里跳舞的是什么歌~求名字
Stevie Hoang - Special Girl (Feat. Blac Boi)Yea, you know it's getting kinda lonely in this businessI need somebody to be thereYou know what?I need a special girlI'm looking for the one tonightType of chick to stand by my sideI need a special girlSomebody to be down for meOne to always be around for meI need a special girlIt doesn't matter who you areThe chick from the ghetto or the superstarI need a special girlA soldier that would ride for meAnd die for me and be everything I needNow I done took advantage being single, living life on the roadBut lately I just can't deny I wish I had a Shawty at homeSo I'mma tell you love exactly how it's gonna goI'mma find myself a lady I be down forA little thug with some class and potentialThe type that got my back and it don't bailI need a special girlI'm looking for the one tonightType of chick to stand by my sideI need a special girlSomebody to be down for meAnd to always be around for meI need a special girlIt doesn't matter who you areThe chick from the ghetto or the superstarI need a special girlA soldier that would ride for meAnd die for me and be everything I needA lady not afraid to speak her mind, who's always keeping it realIndependent with a sexy little attitudeAt times that I don't wanna drive I know that she handle the wheelDrop a message to me saying that she coming throughPersonality to match her model featuresI be telling all my homies she a keeperAnd my mama's gonna really wanna meet ‘erYo I ain't gonna stop until I find herI need a special girlI'm looking for the one tonightType of chick to stand by my sideI need a special girlSomebody to be down for meAnd to always be around for meI need a special girlIt doesn't matter who you areThe chick from the ghetto or the superstarI need a special girlA soldier that would ride for meAnd die for me and be everything I needI need I need I need a down keep it hood chickOne that I could ride withThe say I'm a hero, well she could be my sidekickFortune and the fame ain't what she's aboutCuz she gon stand up by my side when the live lights go outAnd I gotta have ‘er in my lifeSpecial life, day and nightIf anything pop up, she turn into the gator typeShe soothing like a Stevie Hoang melodyYea Shawty hood bu loving is her specialtyI need a special girlI'm looking for the one tonightType of chick to stand by my sideI need a special girlSomebody to be down for meAnd to always be around for meI need a special girlIt doesn't matter who you areThe chick from the ghetto or the superstarI need a special girlA soldier that would ride for meAnd die for me and be everything I need
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
你知道是谁了么?我也在找她
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌的MV是一个女的带着一个布娃娃去一个地方战斗,斗输的人会被关起来,后面有一个男的被救出_百度知道
有一首英文歌的MV是一个女的带着一个布娃娃去一个地方战斗,斗输的人会被关起来,后面有一个男的被救出
一首英文歌的MV是一个女的带着一个布娃娃去一个地方战斗,后面有一个男的被救出来了,斗输的人会被关起来,挺搞笑的MV这首歌叫什么
提问者采纳
Imagine Dragons - radioactive
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问:之前在诺基亚手机上面听过一段原始铃声:一个小男孩的英文歌,内容大概是中文说一下大家别笑:沙拉哭_百度知道
问:之前在诺基亚手机上面听过一段原始铃声:一个小男孩的英文歌,内容大概是中文说一下大家别笑:沙拉哭
:一个小男孩的英文歌:沙拉哭哭啼…大概就这样,内容大概是中文说一下大家别笑:之前在诺基亚手机上面听过一段原始铃声
提问者采纳
这首歌叫Schnappi,听上去像骂人一样,实际上是小鳄鱼的名称,望采纳
谢谢。我找这个找了好久。
苹果手机怎么就能下载进去直接做铃声呢?现在下载不了tools了
这个我就不太清楚了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
诺基亚手机的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌 MV开头是一个男的从床上起来 歌词里面有很多关于蓝色的东西 男的唱的 歌名叫什么?悬赏20!_百度知道
有一首英文歌 MV开头是一个男的从床上起来 歌词里面有很多关于蓝色的东西 男的唱的 歌名叫什么?悬赏20!
好像有一段歌词是蓝色的房间里有一扇蓝色的窗 外面停着我的蓝色雪弗莱 最后一句好像是忧郁本色 求歌名啊!拜托了!
提问者采纳
da ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai I&#39, it's standing outsideBlue are the words I say and what I thinkBlue are the feelings that live inside meI's a storyAbout a little guy that lives in a blue worldAnd all day and all night and everything he seesIs just blue like him inside and outsideBlue his house with a blue little windowAnd a blue Corvette and everything is blue for himAnd his self and everybody around's standing outsideBlue are the words I say and what I thinkBlue are the feelings that live inside meI&#39, da ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba daiI have a blue house with a blue windowBlue is the color of all that I wearBlue are the streets and all the trees are tooI have a girlfri and she is so blueBlue are the people here that walk aroundBlue like my Corvette:eiffel 65专辑:Best Dance 101Yo listen up, it&#39, da ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai I'm blue, here't got nobody to listen (to listen, da ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai I'Cause he ain'm blue, da ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba dai da ba dee da ba daiDa ba dee da ba daiI have a blue house with a blue windowBlue is the color of all that I wearBlue are the streets and all the trees are tooI have a girlfri and she is so blueBlue are the people here that walk aroundBlue like my Corvette,m blue, to listen)I'm blueblue (da ba dee)歌曲名:Blue(Da Ba Dee)歌手
提问者评价
哈哈,真的很感谢!虽然我找的不是这个乐队唱的,但是还是很谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue (Da Ba Dee Da Ba Die) 百分之百正确
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,女的唱的,mv里一个男的穿着连帽衫戴着口罩在一些旧建筑里走来走去_百度知道
求一首英文歌,女的唱的,mv里一个男的穿着连帽衫戴着口罩在一些旧建筑里走来走去