其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求劲舞团原来有个版本178速度的T开头的英文歌 现在没有了好像。着急_百度知道
求劲舞团原来有个版本178速度的T开头的英文歌 现在没有了好像。着急
s turned onStarting right now I've still got a lot of fight left in meA lot of fight left in meLike a small boatOn the oceanSending big wavesInto motionLike how a single wordCan make a heart openI might only have one matchBut I can make an explosionThis is my fight songTake back my life songProve I's been two yearsI miss my homeThere'll play my fight songAnd I don's turned onStarting right now I'll be strongI've still got a lot of fight left in meNow I'm alright songMy power't really care if nobody else believesCause I't really care if nobody else believesCause I'll be strongI'll play my fight songAnd I don've still got a lot of fight left in meLosing friends and I'm alright songMy power'm alright songMy power's turned onStarting right now I't really care if nobody else believesCause I'll play my fight songAnd I don's worried about meIn too deepSay I'm in too deepAnd it'll be strongI't sayWrecking balls inside my brainI will scream them loud tonightCan you hear my voice this timeThis is my fight songTake back my life songProve I's a fire burning in my bonesStill believeYeah I still believeAnd all those things I didn'm chasing sleepEverybody't sayWrecking balls inside my brainI will scream them loud tonightCan you hear my voice this timeThis is my fight songTake back my life songProve I&#39Fight Song - Rachel PlattenLike a small boatOn the oceanSending big wavesInto motionLike how a single wordCan make a heart openI might only have one matchBut I can make an explosionAnd all those things I didn&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁劲舞团里一首歌,“I love you and I need you...”,一个女的唱的英文歌,谁知道歌名告给一声!谢谢!
劲舞团里一首歌,“I love you and I need you...”,一个女的唱的英文歌,谁知道歌名告给一声!谢谢!
歌名: Dilemma | 歌手: Nelly I love you and I need you Nelly, I love you, I do, Need you No matter what I do.... All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you (Nelly) Uh-uh I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me And she got the hots for me, the finest thing i'd ever seen But oh, no, no, she got a man and a son doh-oh, but that’s okay ‘Cuz I wait for my cue and just listen, play my position Like a shortstop, pick up e’rything mama hittin’ And in no time I better make this with her mine and that’s for sure ‘Cos I-I never been the type to break up a happy home But uh there’s something ‘bout baby girl, I just can’t leave alone So tell me, ma, what’s it gonna be She said, “You don’t know what you mean to me,” No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Uh-uh-uh-uh I see a lot in your look and I never say a word I know how niggas thought i can’ trippin’ , and hate up all the girls And there’s no way-hey-hey Nelly gon' fight ova no thang as you could see But I like your steeze, your style, your whole demeanor The way you come through and holler, and swoop me in his two-seater Now that’s gangsta and I got special ways to thank ya, don’t you forget it But uh it ain’t that easy for you to pack up and leave him But uh you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that and right before I turned to leave She said, “You don’t know what you mean to me,” come on No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Sing it for me, Kelly I love you and I need you Nelly, I love you, I do And it’s more than you’ll ever know Boy, it’s for sure You can always count on my love Forever more, yeah, yeah East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (‘Cos you don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I see you swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I see you swingin’ right East coast, you’re still shakin’ right Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, you’re still swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Yeah, yeah /m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=Dilemma&t=2
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'

我要回帖

更多关于 劲舞团英文歌time 的文章

随机推荐