下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语选择题!请大家帮帮忙啦!谢谢!_百度知道
英语选择题!请大家帮帮忙啦!谢谢!
A lucky boy
He might have broken his arm
Nothing serious – May I help you. will
is going to
should After stoppid like to know what you_______the plants I gave you, no. The bus is so crowded
The bookstore is five blocks away
category We failed in our_______to climb the mountain?– _______?– _______, I have no idea
Yes. forward
on He_______the children so badly that they were terrified of him,_______t
is Frank plays_______Alex? Maybe she've bet
isn&#39. behaved
acted He speaks so quickly that I didn&#39. rather
fairly What_______of blood does Tom have,_______a lot of exercise. Really. is
will be It is_______that he has to ask for help. I could
Yd better give me a hand
Yes? having something eaten
having something to eat
to have something eaten
to have something to eat If there were life on Mt hurt
Oh, does this bus go to the bookstore, not at all
Of course √– I&#39. to look after
to be looked after
being looked after
looking after The farmer caught the boys_______d better change at the next stop
You should wait in line – Ed said that his boy fell off a tree. made for
dealt with
did with That'm trying to call Marie.– _______;d like 2 kilos of oranges – I wonder s the_______gentleman I&#39? doesn&#39, he paid a visit to the village_______he had once worked for five years. to remain
is remaining If the man_______succeed. whichever
wherever How the fire in the dance hall started_______a mystery, Susan, I's no answer.– _______. You&#39, but there&#39. Oh dear, such life forms_______unable to survive on earthDo you feel like_______today. My hair has been done
That hair stylist
My hairstyle is cool
I have it cut – Excuse me. so a big job
a so big job
a such big job
such a big job History is the story of_______happened to thes out
Here is a message for her
I&#39, he must wom really sorry about it
I didn't_______what he said.– _______?– _______! I hope he wasn&#39. stealing
would steal He seldom does his homework at school on weekdays. receive
catch I&#39. trial
attempt We advised him to give up smoking, I do
No, the bus moved_______to its next stop. to do
and doing These plants are rather difficult_______. where
in that – Who has done your hair. a lot more better than
much more better than
a lot better than
much more well than Last month, madam, I know what to buy
You&#39. Sorry
提问者采纳
d like 2 kilos of oranges ______;t__catch_____what he said?– _That hair stylist ______,__does_____he? Maybe she&#39,__and do_____a lot of exercise.– Ed said that his boy fell off a tree。English.I&#39, madam, he paid a visit to the village__where_____he had once worked for five years.He__treated_____the children so badly that they were terrified of him.What__type_____of blood does Tom have.After stopping for a few minutes?If there were life on Mve been telling you about.– Who has done your hair.– Em trying to call Mt hurt ______, he must work as hard as he can! I hope he wasn&#39.How the fire in the dance hall started_remains______a mysteryIf the man__is to _____succeed.Last month.– _Rd better change at the next stop ______?We failed in our_attempt ______to climb the mountain。American.– I&#39.The farmer caught the boys__stealing_____his apples, but there&#39?– _Yes.***
猫迷英语专家团提供【Real.He seldom does his homework at school on weekdays.We advised him to give up smoking.That&#39, does this buss out ______;d like to know what you__did with _____the plants I gave you.He speaks so quickly that I didn&#39.– __Of course _____.History is the story of_whatever______happened to thes no answer.– May I help you?Frank plays__a lot better than _____Alex.– I wonder if you could help me?– _No, I&#39.These plants are rather difficult_to look after ______, the bus moved__on_____to its next stop, Susan.– _Oh dear. You's the__very_____gentleman I&#39.It is__such a big job _____that he has to ask for help, such life forms__would be _____unable to survive on earthDo you feel like_having something to eat ______today
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
I hope he wasn&#39. You'd better change at the next stop Oh dear? Maybe she'd like 2 kilos of oranges Of course Rt hurt Yes, I&#39having something to eat would be such a big job whatever remains is to forward treated catch did with verytypeattempt and do to look after stealing does a lot better thanwhereThat hair stylist No
你最好自己做一遍之后把你的答案附上,有不明白的提出来。你现在这样有找人代做的嫌疑。希望其他回答者看到这样的题目能思考一下。
我做了一遍了!只不过答案无法复制到上面去!sorry!
having something to eat would be such a big job whatever remains should on treated catch did with quitetype trial and to do to be looked after stealing does much more better than where I have it cut No. You'd better change at the next stop Oh dear! I hope he wasn't hurt Yes, I'd like 2 kilos of oranges Yes, I do Really? Maybe she's out
Do you feel like___having something to eat
____today?
having something eaten
having something to eat
to have something eaten
to have something to eat
If there were life on Mars, such life forms__would be
_____unable to survive on earth.
It is___such a big job
____that he has to ask for help.
so a big job
a so big job
a such big job
such a big job
History is the story of_whatever______happened to the people before today.
How the fire in the dance hall started__remains_____a mystery.
is remaini...
你就再打一下ABCD嘛。。这样怎么好弄啊
您可能关注的推广
选择题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁联想a355e开机后屏幕显示lenovoforthosewhodo_百度知道
联想a355e开机后屏幕显示lenovoforthosewhodo
联想A355e手机定屏在开机画面无法进入系统,建议通过以下步骤进行简易排查尝试:1. 取下后盖及电池,进行重启尝试,如可正常进入,建议备份机身资料(以免重要资料丢失)进行恢复出厂设置尝试;2. 如上述操作无法改善,即可能为系统文件异常或设备主板数据丢失导致,需要进行刷机以及具体检测处理。由于刷机存在风险且可能导致非保,所以不建议自行处理,抽空前往维修站由工程师协助检测处理。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
intcmp=MIDH欢迎您随时与我们联系或访问联想乐问吧(官方授权维修站点查询.cn/lenovo/wsi/station/servicestation/default?q-594866..html" target="_blank">/lenovo/wsi/station/servicestation/default。或联系联想手机售后检测.lenovomobile://ask。若是您的手机开机之后显示该段英文“lenovo for those who do”而无法进入系统:///您好?q-594866://.com)进行咨询了解:
屏幕显示的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁联想a356手机开机出现lenovoforthosewhodo可以刷机吗_百度知道
联想a356手机开机出现lenovoforthosewhodo可以刷机吗
  联想A356手机开机卡屏在lenovo for those who do界面下,参考以下操作:取下后盖及电池,进行重启尝试,如可正常进入,建议备份机身资料(以免重要资料丢失)进行恢复出厂设置尝试;如上述操作无法改善,即可能为系统文件异常或设备主板数据丢失导致,需要进行刷机以及具体检测处理。由于刷机存在风险且可能导致非保,不建议自行处理,抽空前往维修站由工程师协助检测处理。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
最好到官网,用360刷机助手刷机处理就可以了建议下载刷机包。再按官网刷机包里附有方法刷机
来自团队:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 我想知道真相 的文章

随机推荐