为什么我超级跑跑里面有爱情与灵药完整版灵药却不能使用

爱情与灵药插曲 爱情与灵药插曲
爱情与灵药插曲 爱情与灵药插曲
最近剛剛看過這部,可能是太久沒看愛情片了,雖然整部片帶著雜糅和套路的成份,還是很感動。大愛安妮。求問樓主那首Wayoveryonderintheminorkey的中文翻譯是哪裡來的啊?是自己翻譯的嗎?原文地址:爱情与灵药插曲作者:茉然安冲着杰克·吉伦哈尔去看的这部片子:----《爱情与灵药》----没有想象的好,也没有想象的坏但是背景音乐呢,却比预想的喜欢~Wayover Yonder in the Minor Key歌手:billybragg专辑:mermaid avenueI lived in a place calledokfuskeeAnd i had a little girl in a holler treeI said, little girl, it's plain to see,Ain't nobody that can sing like meAin't nobody that can sing like meShe said it's hard for me to seeHow one little boy got so uglyYes, my little girly, that might be,But there ain't nobody that can sing like meBilly BraggAin't nobody that can sing like me[chorus:]Way over yonder in the minor keyWay over yonder in the minor keyThere ain't nobody that can sing like meWe walked down by the buckeye creekTo see he frog eat the goggle eye beeTo hear that west wind whistle to the east,There ain't nobody that can sing like meAin't nobody that can sing like meOh my little girly will you let me see,Where over yonder where the wind blows freeNobody can see in our holler treeAin't nobody that can sing like me[chorus]Her mama cut a switch from a cherry treeAnd laid it on to she and meIt stung lots worse than a hive of beesBut there ain't nobody that can sing like meAin't nobody that can sing like meNow i have walked a long long waysAnd i still look back to my tanglewood days,I've led lots of girlies since then to straySaying, ain't nobody that can sing like meAin't nobody that can sing like me[chorus x 2]Ain't nobody that can sing like me-------------------------------------我住在一个地方名叫奥克拉荷马,我与我的女孩立于云杉前,我说,姑娘,他虽然看之平平无奇,却没有人能像他给你的歌颂那么美丽。没有人能像他给你的歌颂那么美丽。姑娘说她难以正视,一个男孩怎可以如此相貌不济。是的,我的姑娘,也许确实相貌不济,但再没有人能像我给你的歌颂那么美丽。我是比利·布拉格再没有人能像我的歌颂那么美丽。路以一种遥远的姿态伸展,路以一种遥远的姿态伸展,没有人能像我的歌颂那么美丽,没有人能像我的歌颂那么美丽。我们沿着布齐克里克往前走,看青蛙觅食复眼的蜜蜂,听西风细语着向东而去,再没有人能像我给你的歌颂那么美丽。没有人能像我的歌颂那么美丽。噢我的姑娘,你能否告诉我,哪里是远方,哪里有风儿自由的气息。在我们的云杉下没有人会看到,也没有人能像我的歌颂那么美丽。她妈妈剪下一条樱桃树枝,进行了对她和我的惩罚,那种刺痛比受到一窝蜜蜂的攻击更揪心,再也没有人能像我给你的歌颂那么美丽。没有人能像我的歌颂那么美丽。如今我已走过很长很长的路,却仍然眷恋在探戈坞的那些时光。那以后我引领了许多少女,说着,没有人能像我的歌颂那么美丽。没有人能像我的歌颂那么美丽。======================================================ENEN...~出现在,男女主最欢快的那段时光中~很喜欢后部的苏格兰风一段音乐,爱尔兰风笛?好吧,其实我搞不清苏格兰风格,和爱尔兰风,有什么区别。但是这一段的确很对味冲着杰克·吉伦哈尔JakeGyllenhaal去的。先看的源代码,然后是时光之刃。我算不上对电影着迷的人,连爱好者都算不上~但是,发现越来越欣赏他了。的确很有演技~不过话说,这一部不怎么喜欢~嗯嗯,怎么说呢,不是说它很H,它确实很H,但这不是问题所在~主要在于,情节有点怪怪的,要表达的主题,还有过程结尾太大路货了~~~但是背景音乐很棒的~杰克·吉伦哈尔Jake Gyllenhaal/安妮·海瑟薇 AnneHathaway--------------------------------------------------------那么,接下来这首,同部电影中的,听到就很熟悉吧开篇那段~TwoPrinces所属专辑: Pocket Full ofKryptonite演唱者: Spin DoctorsOne, two princes kneel beforeyouThat what I said nowPrinces, princes who adore youJust go ahead nowOne has diamonds in his pocketsThat's some bread, nowThis one said he wants to buy you rocketsAin't in his head, nowThis one he got a princely racketThat's what I said nowGot some Big Seal upon his jacketAin't in his head nowYou marry him, your father will condone youHow 'bout that nowYou marry me, your father will disown youHe'll eat his hat, nowMarry him, or marry meI'm the one that loves you baby can't you see?I ain't got no future or family treeBut I know what a prince and lover ought to beI know what a prince and lover ought to beSaid if you want to call me babyJust go ahead nowAnd if you like to tell me maybeJust go ahead nowAnd if you want to buy me flowersJust go ahead nowAnd if you like to talk for hoursJust go ahead nowSaid one, two princes kneel before youThat what I said nowPrinces, princes who adore youJust go ahead nowOne has diamonds in his pocketsThat's some bread, nowThis one, who wants to buy you rocketsAin't in his head, nowMarry him, or marry meI'm the one that loves you baby can't you see?I ain't got no future or family treeBut I know what a prince and lover ought to beI know what a prince and lover ought beSaid if you want to call me babyJust go ahead nowAnd if you like to tell me maybeJust go ahead nowAnd if you want to buy me flowersJust go ahead nowAnd if you like to talk for hoursJust go ahead nowAnd if you want to call me babyJust go ahead nowAnd if you like to tell me maybeJust go ahead nowAnd if you like to buy me flowersJust go ahead nowAnd if you like to talk for hoursJust go ahead nowIf you want to call me babyJust go ahead nowAnd if you like to tell me maybeJust go ahead nowIf you want to buy me flowersJust go ahead nowAnd if you'd like to talk for hoursJust go ahead nowOh Baby!Just go ahead nowOh!Just just go ahead nowOh, your majesty!Just go ahead nowCome on forget the King who... marry...Just go ahead nowCome on, come on, come onJust go ahead nowGo ahead nowJust go ahead now...-------------------------------------------------Heaven Is A Place OnEarth所属专辑: Heaven On Earth演唱者: Belinda CarlisleOoh, baby, do you know what that's worth ?Ooh heaven is a place on earth,They say in heaven love comes firstWe'll make heaven a place on earthOoh heaven is a place on earthWhen the night falls downI wait for youAnd you come aroundAnd the world's aliveWith the sound of kidsOn the street outsideWhen you walk into the roomYou pull me close and we start to moveAnd we're spinning with the stars aboveAnd you lift me up in a wave of love...Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth ?Ooh heaven is a place on earth,They say in heaven love comes firstWe'll make heaven a place on earthOoh heaven is a place on earthWhen I feel aloneI reach for youAnd you bring me homeWhen I'm lost at seaI hear your voiceAnd it carries meIn this world we're just beginningTo understand the miracle of livingBaby I was afraid beforeBut I'm not afraid anymoreOoh, baby, do you know what that's worth ?Ooh heaven is a place on earthThey say in heaven love comes firstWe'll make heaven a place on earthOoh heaven is a place on earthHeaven, heaven, heavenIn this world we're just beginningTo understand the miracle of livingBaby I was afraid beforeBut I'm not afraid anymoreOoh, baby, do you know what that's worth ?Ooh heaven is a place on earthThey say in heaven love comes firstWe'll make heaven a place on earthOoh heaven is a place on earthOoh heaven is a place on earthOoh heaven is a place on earthOoh heaven is a place on earthOoh heaven is a place on earth补充:::----------------------------------------------------------------苏格兰风笛和爱尔兰风笛虽然都是善于叙述情感的乐器,但如果你仔细倾听,它们还是有很大区别的。苏格兰风笛的音色是发散的细碎的,爱尔兰风笛则是集中的圆润的;苏格兰风笛是质朴的,爱尔兰风笛则是精致的;苏格兰风笛有点像中国的唢呐,爱尔兰风笛则接近中国的笛子。苏格兰风笛跟爱尔兰风笛在演奏跟音色上有区别,苏格兰风笛是用嘴吹气的,而爱尔兰风笛靠气囊演奏。苏格兰风笛的声音感觉很像电子音乐。爱尔兰哨笛(也叫爱尔兰风笛)区别于苏格兰风笛,是一种很特别的乐器,就像画眉鸟的嗓子。中国的短笛声音与它如此相似,却表达着完全不同的音乐情感。来自:http://knowledge.kpzs.net/waiguofengsu/knowledge_174123.shtml苏格兰风格&爱尔兰风格两者的民歌都广泛使用了小提琴,风笛,口哨等乐器,爱尔兰民乐的体裁偏向祝酒歌等,苏格兰民音则多为舞曲。苏格兰音乐更硬朗一点,节奏上重音比较突出,更为宽厚坚实。爱尔兰音乐情感上更细腻一些,也比较活泼一点。完整电影原声/插曲:Tracklist01. Spin Doctors - TwoPrinces02. The Breeders -Cannonball03. Richard Strauss - AlsoSprach Zarathustra04. Los del Rio -Macarena05. Bob Dylan - Standing in theDoorway06. The Kinks - A WellRespected Man07. Fatboy Slim - PraiseYou08. Belinda Carlisle - HeavenIs a Place on Earth09. Billy Bragg and Wilco - WayOver Yonder in the Minor Key10. Fleetwood Mac - Show-BizBlues11. Porcupine Tree - SleepTogether12. Mirah - EngineHeart13. Beck - Jack-Ass14. Liz Phair -Supernova15. Regina Spektor -Fidelity
延伸阅读: &
上一篇:下一篇:您觉得《》高清电影下载好看的话,请告诉你的朋友,来电影天堂下载!
现在位置: >
"如果不能下载,请复制下载链接地址到迅雷直接下载或用旋风下载"
详细剧情介绍:
  《爱情与灵药》爱情与灵**,美国影片,英文对白,由爱德华&兹威克执导。安妮&海瑟薇在《爱情与灵**》饰演身患帕金森病的角色,本来想在病重之前&潇洒&过完壹生,但却遇见了贩卖伟哥的**品贩子杰克&吉伦哈尔,贰人为了伟哥还闹出不少笑话,剧情也由苦情戏变成浪漫喜剧片。影片反映了1997年以后美国医**行业的商业模式,描写了在商业环境下,人的逐利心态下的阴暗面和情感下的柔弱面的矛盾。出身医**世家,轻松口灿莲花,就算是无心步老爹的后尘当上知名外科医生,杰米&兰道尔(杰克&吉伦哈尔)也天生就是钻石王老伍的成分。毕竟从小耳濡目染,虽然没往悬壶济世那条路上发展,杰米还是选择了医**销售代表的职业。对于这个在女性堆中左右逢源的花花公子来说,年薪拾万且泡妞机会多多的医**销售行当,显然是更适合他恣意发挥的领域。所以尽管年纪轻轻,他已成了辉瑞制**公司(财富伍百强公司之壹)俄亥俄州的销售红人。如果那天不是阳光灿烂,如果他没有想到去拜访客户斯坦&奈特医生(汉克&阿扎尼亚),如果奈特没有让他装成实习生,他也许不会遇上来医院做常规检查的玛姬(安妮&海瑟薇),更不会大跌眼镜地看到玛姬在医生面前脱下上衣。和那些壹见他就流哈喇子的美眉们不同,玛姬&潇洒&得连杰米都自叹弗如。她漂亮迷人、洒脱幽默,却不介意壹兴起就和靓仔滚床单,更不会在壹夜情之后夺命连环call,就连那些久经沙场的泡妞高招,在她面前也壹律缴械投降。于是,壹个不小心,咱们的花花公子就陷入了爱河。而玛姬&保持距离&的恋爱准则,也不知什么时候被抛到了玖霄云外。他开始像初恋般不知所措,她则开始因为他的壹句话脸红心跳。然而,壹切的美好,都在现实面前无力地凋弱。活泼开朗的表象之下,年轻的玛姬已经进入帕金森症壹期,遭受着常人无法忍受的痛苦。而对于长着叁寸不烂之舌的杰米来说,伟哥的面世就好比壹颗空投的氢弹,壹夜间改变了整个医**世界和男性命根子的运行规律。仅仅壹个礼拜内,他就能搞定俩千多张订单。可这壹切繁荣是否真的没有任何阴影?也许,只有爱情,才会让人们控制不住自己的心。
热门影片推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 爱情与灵药完整版 的文章

随机推荐