Highjquery shoollLoveOn的主演用的手机是什么牌子的?

豆瓣评分:
剧情介绍:
金赛纶成为KBS2青少年电视剧《High School》女主人公,与Infinite南优贤、李成烈共同演技。金赛纶将在剧中饰演为救助陷入危机的男学生,变身为人类的天使李涩菲一角色。《High School》是青春幻想浪漫成长电视剧,讲述变身人类的天使与热血高中学生们爱情 友情的故事。
南优铉饰演的申优铉是一位有着出色的外表,心中却比任何人都要温暖的男人。他与奶奶两人相依为命,并且家中经营一家小吃店,是一位热血青年,有着俊朗的外表,专业的演唱实力,在女生中人气非常高。由于他被父母抛弃的经历,使得他不相信爱情,但是自从他遇见天使李瑟菲之后,就看到了爱情。李成烈饰演的黄成烈,是一位外表高傲冷漠,不论是学习还是运动都非常擅长的孩子。与冲动的申优铉不同,他每件事都要经过计划来实现,是一位非常执着不懂放弃的角色。自从他得知申优铉的亲生母亲,就是自己的继母之后,就开始了与申优铉的竞争。
手机MP4下载
&说明:视频分辨率640x360,文件大小适中,适合所有智能手机用户下载
手机MP4下载地址:
& & & 241.6 M
& & & 221.3 M
& & & 222.2 M
& & & 221.1 M
& & & 222.0 M
& & & 224.0 M
& & & 231.2 M
& & & 233.0 M
& & & 238.8 M
& & & 232.5 M
& & & 234.9 M
& & & 235.0 M
& & & 235.9 M
& & & 235.0 M
& & & 229.3 M
& & & 234.1 M
& & & 224.7 M
& & & 222.2 M
& & & 220.5 M
& & & 251.0 M
请手动复制:
HighSchoolLoveOnMP4视频截图
相关影视推荐
更新到特辑:W完全征服(全)
更新到第16集(全)
更新到第18集(全)
更新到第20集
更新到第18集
更新到第18集
更新到第16集(全)
更新到第12集
更新到第8集
更新到第2集
相关影片 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Your browser does not support the IFRAME tag.
High School - Love On (2014)
Your Rating:
Ratings: 7.8/10 from
Lee Seul Bi is an angel who is sent to Earth to look after Shin Woo Hyun, who lives with his grandmother and carries emotional scars from being abandoned by his parents. Despite his cold demeanor, Woo Hyun is popular in school because of his good looks and singing ability. When his best friend, Hwang Sung Yeol, finds out a secret that ties them together and also develops feelings for Seul Bi, who is posing as a fellow student at their school, the best friends turn into rivals.
Native title: ???? - ???
Also Known as: Hi! School - Love On;
Add to List
Edit Information
Shin Woo Hyun
Hwang Sung Yeol
Ahn Ji Hye
Supporting Role
Park Byung Wook
Supporting Role
Hwang Woo Jin
Supporting Role
Here is an overview of 5 more extremely talented Korean Child actors...
Jul 20, 2016
We're still travelling back in time to the year 1990.
Jun 13, 2016
Overall 4.5
Acting/Cast 5.0
Rewatch Value 2.0
When I first started watching High School Love On, which feels like a million years ago because that's how long it took for it to air, I thought it was a cute light hearted drama. There wasn't much plot wise but that didn't matter because Woohyun, Seul Bi, and Sungyeol were enough to carry the drama with their cute moments. But of course like most dramas they start off good and then
the writers forget that the middle of a drama is just as important as the beginning and end.
I call this drama the king of circles to my friends. Why? Because this drama goes in circles over and over and over again. The problem is that this drama should have never been over 10 episodes. The writers stretched this plot so thin that most episodes after episode 9 is the characters talking about the same thing without the plot actually moving forward. It stayed inside of a repetitive state that almost became unbearable to watch. The only thing that kept me watching was Woohyun and Seul Bi who were the only light in this drama. Also the drama has some of the dumbest plot devices I've ever seen.
As for the cast, I think they did an okay job. As most of you know this drama stars the young wonderful actress, Kim Sae Ron, and the two hot Infinite band members as her leading boys, Woohyun and Sungyeol. Kim Sae Ron is the strongest actor in this drama. While I do think Woohyun and Sungyeol do need to work on their acting a bit it wasn't that bad. I think Woohyun was the luckier one in the character choice because his charisma shined through. Sungyeol's character is one of the oddest characters I've ever watched. The writer's made a complete 180 with his character around the halfway mark and decided to make him the villain. Too bad they forget to give him real character motivation to make him a villain. It made Sungyeol's character hard to connect with and at one point I could say I really hated his character. There is a difference between teen angst and just being an asshole.
I actually felt bad for Sunyeol (the actor) that he got a character like this. As much as I started to dislike Sungyeol's character the worst character to me was Angel Sunbae. He is a character with no purpose and almost seems to be used as a tool after a while. He would be gone for 3 episodes and then pop back up just to cause drama. He had no other purpose other than being an asshole. This also lead me to questioning the whole angel society because somebody should be regulating these angels.
The writers failed to give the rest of their characters any depth too. They had so many students there and it's a shame that they didn't use them to their advantage. Some of the students had cute romances but I felt like they could have built on these characters a lot more. By the way, the adults in this drama act like children. I have never seen adults act so irresponsible in my life before. They were even more childish then the students were.
The strongest part about this drama is the music. I usually don't pay attention to OSTs but this one is very good. It was the best thing about this drama to be honest.
As for rewatch value, I give it a 2. I would never go back to watch this drama but if I did it would only be to see the beginning of the show.
I would only recommend this drama to people who are fans of Infinite or tell them to watch the first nine episodes for Seul Bi, Woohyun, and Sungyeol (when they actually had common sense) and then skip to episode 18.This drama to me, story and character wise, wasn't good. Even the cute moments between Seul Bi and Woohyun weren't enough to make me stop disliking it. The writing was just too repetitive and the characters refused to grow at one point.
Was this review helpful to you?
Thanks for your feedback!
Overall 10
Acting/Cast 9.0
Rewatch Value 9.0
If you feel like watching a cute, fluffy, funny and easy romance drama - then you're dead on with High School Love On!
I really, truly enjoyed watching this drama. Not because it's deep or serious is super original story-wise... but simply because I've always had fun watching it - you can lean back and enjoy, just don't expect it to be more than it is: a nice and simple high school
drama, with lots of fluff, cute scenes and fun.
It's a high school drama about an angel that became human and two guys that become interested in her romance-wise. Nothing more to add here, read the plot.
The acting of the three main actors was perfectly good. I've always had the feeling that the actors enjoyed themselves and had fun while filming, especially Kim Sae Ron who acts impressively good for her young age.
Not the best soundtrack ever and highly repetitive (although that is usually the case with K/J-dramas...), but still cute and it always fit the story.
REWATCH VALUE
Definitely high for me! Simply because I became a total addict to this drama and there was always just one episode per week, so I always rewatched the episodes to help my addiction.
Also, I'll definitely rewatch the series some time later... whenever I feel like watching something fluff, easy and funny...
I loved it! The feeling I got from it was a bit Coffee Prince - like. Like the actors themselves really enjoyed being these characters and having fun with each other in comedic scenes. Every week when this drama aired, it was like coming up for fresh air and it totally put me in fangirl-mode... I'll miss it a lot!
Was this review helpful to you?
Thanks for your feedback!
They have the same setting (high school) and a variety of personalities.
Recommended by
it s another high school series with the actors as kpop idols (and kim saeron). ASTRO is going to debut on 23rd of February (pls support them)
Recommended by
{{/payload}}
Type: Drama
Episodes: 20
Aired: Jul 29, 2014 to Dec 19, 2014
Aired On: Friday
Network: KBS2
Duration: 60 min.
Statistics
Score: 7.8 (scored by )
Ranked: #1203
Popularity: #22
Recently Watched By
Your browser does not support the IFRAME tag.
Watch Latest Episodes
Your browser does not support the IFRAME tag.拖动播放器播放3415弹幕0评论0收藏0手机观看更流畅扫描下载最新版客户端投蕉0喂Monery丶花心食&0&香蕉分享简介HighSchoolLoveOn_16展开详情关闭详情+&关注这个人很懒,什么都没有写!0投稿&/&0听众所属合辑:[title]订阅&[subscribeSize]取消订阅创建者:[username]稿件:[countSize]播放中[viewCount][danmuSize][view]官方下载new友情链接反馈京ICP备号节目制作经营许可证(京)字第05158号0
还没有AcFun账号,
请选择分组。您添加关注的用户将出现在对应的组中。添加关注把视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制FLASH地址复制HTML代码复制通用代码复制您现在的位置: -&
(2014)&&
[][][][][]&&
High School Love On分集剧情介绍&第1集
  2014年春天,申优铉骑着摩托车经过人行道时,差点撞上了经过的黄成烈。申优铉看到黄成烈忽然出现在面前,来不及刹车差点撞上他,就在这一刻,天台上的天使李瑟菲把时间定格,推移了黄成烈的位置,然后让一切如常,一场车祸就此化解。
  申优铉在街上抢救晕倒的大叔李贤东,而李瑟菲也出现在了现场,她的任务还包括为阳寿已尽的人指路。申优铉无意间从李瑟菲的身体里穿过,本该什么感觉没有的她,忽然有了不一样的感觉,一切的变化从此开始。
  李瑟菲开始对人类的感情感到好奇,只顾着看爱情故事不想做她该做的事。金真英因为暗恋申优铉而耽误了学习,申优铉也因此被真英的妈妈当众打了一耳光。真英接受不了,走上了天台准备路楼,申优铉为了救真英而摔了下去,正好与李瑟菲相撞。申优铉再次与李瑟菲碰撞到一起,两人都昏迷了。醒来后,申优铉可以看到李瑟菲,让她感到很疑惑,而她的黑色笔记本也消失了。
  李瑟菲有了心跳,而黑色笔记本也消失了,她知道自己变成了人类,不知道该如何变回去,只认为和申优铉有莫大的关系。申优铉把李瑟菲带到了警察局备案,她看到杂志的名字,糊乱给自己起了名字叫李瑟菲。
  真英的妈妈知道申优铉在警局,所以到警局控告他害她人自杀,逼着申优铉必须转学。李瑟菲看不下去真英的妈妈冤枉申优铉,直言她见到是申优铉救了真英,和真英的妈妈起了冲突。申优铉不想李瑟菲惹事,把她赶走了,而李瑟菲不服气,替申优铉惩治了一下真英的妈妈。
  真英希望申优铉可以和她交往,这样她就可以让他不必转学。申优铉不想再见真英和她的妈妈,让真英别在纠缠她,并把李瑟菲推出来当他的女朋友。李瑟菲在电视剧里见多了男女朋友这回事,一点也不介意,觉得很有意思,她在慢慢地学习做人。
  李瑟菲破坏了真英妈妈的车,真英妈妈拿着一千万的单据上门向申优铉索要赔偿,不然就要转学离开真英。申优铉的奶奶告诉真英的妈妈,她不会让申优铉转学,一定会赔这笔钱,让她也别再来见申优铉,否则她就不刻气了。
  申优铉生气李瑟菲一次次给自己惹惑,所以把她赶走了,让她别再回来。李瑟菲看到黄成烈吃面,感觉肚子饿了,所以责骂申优铉恩将仇报。李瑟菲好奇地躲在黄成烈的雨伞下,黄成烈以为她有病没有理会她,直接走人,被李瑟菲骂是和申优铉一样的混蛋。被李瑟菲责骂后,黄成烈把伞给了她。
  没有了黑色笔记本,李瑟菲又被申优铉赶了出来,她不知道该何去何从,决定一定要回到她来的地方,所以向着疾驰而来的车走去。
High School Love On分集剧情介绍&第2集
  申优铉担心被他赶出去的无依无靠的李瑟菲,而李瑟菲正想用寻死的方法试图回到她的世界。申优铉在车子即将撞到李瑟菲的那一刻,拉住了李瑟菲,破坏了她的计划,可是申优铉来找她了,还是让李瑟菲很开心地跟着他回家了。
  申优铉决定要转学,把自己的校服扔了,可是李瑟菲却觉得特别的好看,非要穿校服。李瑟菲一定要穿校服,申优铉没有办法只能带着她出去买了一身。黄成烈跟父母庆祝生日的时候,碰上了送给她衣伞的李瑟菲。李瑟菲听到有贼,二话不说就追了上去,让申优铉也不得不追上去帮忙。
  申优铉追上了抢黄成烈妈妈包的贼,跟他纠缠起来,李瑟菲想要救申优铉,关键的时候使用了她天使的能力帮助了申优铉。李瑟菲变成人类后遇到的第一个人就是申优铉,她觉得自己很幸运。
  李瑟菲用了天使法术之后,觉得没有精神犯困,所以前辈天使不让她再随便为了人类而使用她的法术。前辈天使给了李瑟菲一个人类的身份,让她暂时以人类的身份生存,以后再想办法恢复身份。
  李瑟菲为了和申优铉在一起,所以骗孔奶奶她喜欢申优铉,想跟着他一起去上学。申优铉转到了黄成烈同一所学校,成为了天植的同桌。申优铉想帮助被同学欺负的天植,气得他们要一起对付申优铉,幸好黄成烈提醒他们缺了下一节的伦理课,又要请父母来学校了,才让他们离开。
  黄成烈的妈妈没有办法陪他过生日,只给了他钱,让他很不高兴。不能公开和继母的关系,黄成烈故意在继母安智慧的伦理课上打了申优铉两拳,和他一起被妈妈罚跑步。申优铉先还了一拳给黄成烈,两人也因此成了朋友。
  孔奶奶打听了,没有人报失踪或者离家出走,而李瑟菲像是从很远的地方来的,所以她想把她送到福利院去。申优铉不同意奶奶这么做,认为她会给别人造成很大的麻烦。奶奶看到李瑟菲的学习特别的好,所以想让她和申优铉一起去上学,但申优铉怎么也不肯,除非让她去别的学校,就是不愿意跟她在同一所学校。
  游泳课上,申优铉因为帮了天植而被同学整,把他的衣全部泡水里,他只能让李瑟菲帮他送衣服过来。李瑟菲因此不会骑自行车,不自觉地跟着路上骑自行车的人跑了,忘记把衣服送给申优铉。
  崔宰硕不满申优铉帮了天植,向来欺负弱小惯的他,一直欺负着申优铉,不但把他的衣服弄湿了,还把申优铉推下了泳池。
High School Love On分集剧情介绍&第3集
  崔宰硕把申优铉推下了泳池,自己就离开了。申优铉在泳池里溺水了,隐约记得小时候溺水的情景,李瑟菲赶到泳池却怎么也没办法救起申优铉,幸好黄成烈及时赶到救了他们两人,而他的项链却掉到了泳池里没有察觉。
  申优铉换衣服的时候,才发现自己随身携带的项链不见了。孔末淑不知道申优铉丢的是什么项链,说要再给他买过一条,没想到申优铉反应特别的大,说出家人是不住在一起就可以遗忘的吗,气得她犯病了。
  孔末淑想让李瑟菲帮助申优铉补习功课,所以同意她和申优铉一起去上学。李瑟菲刚到学校,就看到崔宰硕欺负申优铉,她马上跑过去咬了崔宰硕一口。李瑟菲不但认识申优铉,还跟他住在一起,让全班同学都很惊讶。
  李瑟菲一到学校,引起了班里的女同学对她的嫉妒不满,不仅在课间欺负她,还在篮球课上不停地用篮球打她,申优铉替李瑟菲挡了一球,还把她带走了,惊呆了所有同学。李瑟菲一点也不懂得那些同学是在欺负她,还在那里傻笑。
  申优铉一直帮助李瑟菲,而李瑟菲对他也非常的关心,所以她想帮申优铉去游泳池里找他丢失的项链。黄成烈看李瑟菲特别紧张要在泳池里找到项链,所以偷偷地帮她到泳池里找了一遍,找到了申优铉掉的项链。
  安智惠偶然间看到黄成烈捡到的申优铉的项链,对项链的来源起了疑惑,可是黄成烈一向对她不理不睬,不肯告诉她。安智惠为了知道项链是谁的,只能跟踪黄成烈出去,没想到他把项链给了李瑟菲,她也就不好追问了。
  李瑟菲开心地拿着项链想要回去归还申优铉,可是没想到回来的路上被自行车撞倒了,项链也因此被撞到了下水道里。李瑟菲为了能拿出项链,只能用她的天使法术,结果一个人很狼狈地回家。
  申优铉紧张李瑟菲一直没有回家,等发现她的时候,看到她一身地狼狈很担心,而她却开心地拿出项链给自己带上,申优铉很感动。
High School Love On分集剧情介绍&第4集
  李瑟菲见到了天使前辈,可是他一直躲着她,她不懂究竟是为了什么,而申东铉看到李瑟菲异常的反应,以为她想起了一些记忆。为了帮申优铉找项链李瑟菲病倒了,而申优铉却为李瑟菲恢复了一点记忆而开心,他鄙视了一下自己,还是想让李瑟菲的病快点好。
  申优铉给了李瑟菲一个手机,以便以后好联系她,而李瑟菲拿到手机后就对照相特别的好奇,连拍了几张申优铉的照片。李瑟菲想要留一张申优铉的照片,以便以后走了能留个纪念,所以申优铉改变了主意,跟李瑟菲合照了一张开心的照片。
  申优铉和安智惠同时因为蟹过敏症进了医院,孙末淑紧张地来医院看申优铉,埋怨他遗传什么不好,遗传了他妈妈的过敏症。李瑟菲对这个过敏症很好奇,更好奇还有人跟申东铉一样过敏进了医院,在一旁的安智惠偷偷离开了病床,害怕被孔末淑见到她,她只能躲在一旁远远地望着自己的儿子申优铉。
  快要考试了,李瑟菲想要帮申优铉补习,可是他一点也不想补习,认为考试是考平时的学习,不能临时抱佛脚。李瑟菲劝不动申优铉,对他吹泡泡糖很好奇,所以让申优铉教她吹,可是无论她怎么学也学不会,还跟申优铉斗起了嘴,最后不帮申优铉补习了。
  石勋趁着帮老师送U盘的时候,偷偷拷贝下了考试的试题,被崔宰硕逼着要帮他考试。石勋要了两张答题卡,给崔宰硕做了一张,没想到最后还是被安智惠发现了,崔宰硕一口咬定那张答题卡是黄成烈给他的,他想让黄成烈不能成为第一名。
  安智惠想帮黄成烈,可是黄成烈对她一直有敌意,所以不想得到她的帮忙哪怕得0分也没有关系。申优铉想起崔宰硕和石勋两人有蹊跷,所以马上去跟老师解释。申优铉把作弊的事告诉老师后,无意间听到了崔宰硕和他爸爸的对话,被崔宰硕抓起来打。
  李瑟菲一直找不到申优铉,得知他被崔宰硕抓起来了,马上赶了过去。
High School Love On分集剧情介绍&第5集
  李瑟菲赶到公园时,正好看到崔宰硕要骑着摩托车要撞向申优铉,情急之下她只能用天使法力让摩托车熄火,随后她自己就晕过去了。没办法撞申优铉的崔宰硕只能对他拳打脚踢,黄成烈马上赶上去帮忙。
  申优铉对李瑟菲总是忽然晕倒很好奇,虽然不开心她每次晕倒都正好倒在黄成烈的怀里,但是他还是上网找寻治李瑟菲的办法。网上说吃猕猴桃和大枣有用,所以申优铉做了一桌子的猕猴挑早餐给李瑟菲吃。
  申优铉和崔宰硕四人都带着伤来学校,他们的班主任甚感疑惑,而他们都声称自己是摔倒的就更奇怪了。崔宰硕的爸爸把崔宰硕的作弊摆平了,他的班主任希望崔宰硕主动承认错误,而他却不肯。
  崔宰硕打了申优铉,尹金恩去找崔宰硕算帐,警告他如果再欺负申优铉,她会让他喜欢的多栗永远都不能去试镜。李瑟菲同样为了崔宰硕打申优铉的事去警告他,让他不能再动申优铉,否则会对他不刻气,但同时也给了他一个邦迪,向他伸出了友谊之手。
  李艺娜不想过妈妈给她安排的生活,她觉得很累了。李艺娜一直受妈妈的摆布,没有自己想要的生活,而申优铉是她唯一的逃出口,所以她不让李瑟菲跟她抢申优铉。李艺娜质问李瑟菲和申优铉的关系,问她是不是喜欢申优铉,可是李瑟菲根本不懂,听到李艺娜说可以为申优铉死,她不知道该作何感想,只是觉得心里很难受。
  李瑟菲因为李艺娜的话而闷闷不乐,申优铉看到李瑟菲又在瞎用劲的时候想去帮忙,而李艺娜却在这个时候在他面前摔倒,他只能帮着把她送到了医务室。李艺娜跟申优铉谈起了自己的妈妈,她悲叹自己是为了妈妈的梦想而存在的人。
  安智惠想要让申优铉转学,所以来找孔末淑,她已经再婚且有了另外一个儿子,觉得申优铉和她同一所学校不合适,被孔末淑数落了一顿,泼了一杯水之后离开。孔末淑想要把安智惠留下来的钱还给她的时候,正好申优铉和黄成烈一起回来看到了,孔末淑只能撒谎骗了申优铉。
  尹金恩和李艺娜逼着真修要把申优铉叫出来骑自行车,李艺娜以腿疼要求申优铉载她,让李瑟菲有些失落,幸好黄成烈及时帮她解围,主动载李瑟菲。李艺娜向申东铉表白,说喜欢他,而申优铉直接就拒绝了她。
  申东铉拒绝了李艺娜,拦下了黄成烈的自行车,要求李瑟菲走到他的那条线上来。
[前5集]&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
[][][][][]&&

我要回帖

更多关于 jquery shool 的文章

随机推荐